Author Topic: Uncle Z?  (Read 9401 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Uncle Z?
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »
i have used the z line on numerous occasions and it works well

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2011, 05:15:23 PM »
Selective scammer. Beat my boy years ago

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2011, 07:24:26 PM »
uncle z always treated me well I got some eurochem injects and some eurochem orals from him back in the day and since I was a first time cutsomer he tossed me some extra dbol tabs. it came directly from worsaw,poland . Id know he used to have a great rep but as the years went by it got worse and worse from what people on the boards said. I only used him once because I found a source I like better but I wouldnt hesitate to buy from Z if it were still around that time years ago I dont know about now looks like something to avoid maybe another anapharm style sting. hard to belive uncleZ scammed anybody.It had to be somebody who worked for him if you deal with the real uncle Z def no scammer. dosnt mean he didnt let somebody else run the site when he was out of town and scam some people. who knows. all I know is the real Uncle Z is the real deal-no scammer!after reading that article I would do what roberts said stay away from unlce z or any other poland source sounds like their doing a anapharm like sting.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
heard lots of bad things,,used a popular polish lab for last cycle,,,half the vials were legit,,,half were BUNK...will never use again

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2011, 09:00:28 PM »
stay away from unlce z or any other poland source sounds like their doing a anapharm like sting.

Not very familiar with the anapharm deal - whats going on whitewindow? ???