Author Topic: questions you are sick of being asked...  (Read 9400 times)

Jodi

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • INBA Professional Competitor
Re: questions you are sick of being asked...
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2006, 09:07:27 PM »

so jodi are those real lol  ;D :o ??? ;)

Nooo...I paid $5,000 for these little itty bitties.  You should have seen how small I was before I got these babies.   ::)

I hate getting asked if I "wanna armwrestle."  Dude, no matter the results, you're still going to look stupid.  If you beat me in an armwrestling match, how macho is that going to make you look?  Are you really going to brag to everyone, "Yeah...I beat that 4'11" girl!"  And if I kick your butt, that certainly isn't going to help your ego any nor gain you any respect.

How about the age old, "Do you workout?"  No, I just play golf.
Jodi

leycus 101

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 07:10:10 AM »
Nooo...I paid $5,000 for these little itty bitties.  You should have seen how small I was before I got these babies.   ::)

I hate getting asked if I "wanna armwrestle."  Dude, no matter the results, you're still going to look stupid.  If you beat me in an armwrestling match, how macho is that going to make you look?  Are you really going to brag to everyone, "Yeah...I beat that 4'11" girl!"  And if I kick your butt, that certainly isn't going to help your ego any nor gain you any respect.

How about the age old, "Do you workout?"  No, I just play golf.

thnx for the response....  I know i hate it when i get "do you work out"... Fuck
people i dont look like this cuz i never pick up any weights lol ....
pump'em dump'em

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 03:18:35 PM »

What do you do for traps?

What are you using (anabolics) ?

How do you work this machine?

Do you want to fuck me?  (female staring)

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 09:24:21 AM »
I realise you're so far only doing working out questions you're sick of being asked but since I'm not a bodybuilder (just a musclely gardener) I reckon it's okay if i diverse?

I'm sick of being asked where I'm from.  I have a half English, half Canadian accent (in England and I'm English).  They say what part of America are you from and I hit my fist on the first thing I see and say CANADA!!!  And I never have the energy or patience to explain that I'm from here and my family emigrated when I was a child and I went to school there and came back when I was 30.

So my new answer to where are you from is:  Lindaland.  (In fact I've used that for maybe 7-10 years, long before Always Sore and Deedee and flower came up with it...

the other silly question I hate (since I wear fabulous 50s glasses) is >can I try on your glasses, or do you really need specs?  No, You won't be able to see what they look like on you since they're my prescription and no, I'm just wearing them to look brainy.  That really does my head in.  Am I supposed to lend you a mirror and do you wanna try my hat on too?

xL

ps:  questions I wish people still asked:  What does/did your father do?  I was so proud of that but noone asks anymore.

I think where are you from is so rude.  I'm only olivey skinned.  Not as bad as what's your salary, but still very much wrong in polite conversation.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2006, 09:29:47 AM »
How long is that, nine inches?

Are you gonna pay for the abortion?

How do you deal with multi-mode dispersion in hybrid fibre/coax networks?

brilliant, very very funny LOL and more.  Although I don't know what the last one means...

xx

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »
Do you want to f**k me?  (female staring)
DIV

And just how often do you get that a day that you're sooooo tired of it?

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2006, 10:56:07 AM »
Are you in yet?
 :(

explain?  I don't understand this

xxx

(joke)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »
How long is that, nine inches?

hahaha
xL

ouch

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2006, 11:20:48 AM »
Are you in yet?
 :(

talk about an ego killer.

ROFL!!!!!
X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2006, 04:00:57 PM »
And just how often do you get that a day that you're sooooo tired of it?

A couple times per day via eye contact........women don't actually ask that.

They use non-verbals.

It's the usual suspects, the same women, but on occasion it will be someone new.

DIV

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2006, 04:04:41 PM »
note how pale I am
X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2006, 04:25:39 PM »
note how pale I am

Pale white women are great.

Take it as a compliment, Med.   ;)

DIV

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2006, 04:42:47 PM »
did you see my new picts?  see, I am losing weight

it's just gonna take a while I have been overweight 10 plus years this is the lightest I have been in a while and I am still going hard at it
X

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »
did you see my new picts?  see, I am losing weight

it's just gonna take a while I have been overweight 10 plus years this is the lightest I have been in a while and I am still going hard at it

What pics?

Post them.

DIV

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2006, 04:58:49 PM »
me

X

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 10:19:12 PM »
When you have been working your guts out training and preparing for a comp. (and in your opinion you look pretty damn good)  Then some person comes into the gym to enquire on memberships and they say:

"So do you Train with weights yourself  ::)

It used to really annoy me when I first started but now I more think are you looking at me you "Idiot" --- but in all honesty it still gets to me sometimes
 >:( >:( >:(

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2006, 01:25:18 AM »
"Are you still going to the gym?"

My boss asks me this nearly every week when it's blatantly obvious that I am.

I think she prefers me smaller for some reason.....

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2006, 05:31:13 PM »
when are you gonna compete again?

How big do you plan on getting?

are you sisters? (said to me and my 15 year old daughter)

would you like to take this survey? It will only take 15 minutes of your time!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:24 PM »
I had a crazy woman in the grocery store ask me..."so, are you going to keep it".  Ummmmm...are you fucking kidding me?

{ROTFLMAO}

Tasha, please forgive me, ...but that's funny! You sound like you're really hormonal these days, and I regret not having been there to see what you served up for this nitwit. "So are you going to keep it?" Priceless! LOLOloloz
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2006, 07:58:28 PM »
I was really just speechless.  She was a bit older, so I was maintaining my "manners" but politely told said "you don't think I would let myself get this big if i didn't", but that was NOT what I wanted to say.  I was in line at the store and there were people around, so I was not wanting to make a scene.  I was really appalled at the audacity.  I patted myself on the back for remaining calm, I was boiling inside!!!

I'm disappointed in you Tasha. Ya should have blasted the idiot with both barrels. You would have gotten away with it too. Pregnant women can get away with all kinds of stuff, ...and since you said you're only planning on having one... you shudda taken advantage of the opportunity to take her head off. That wudda learned her!  :D

Plus it's so much fun to watch a pregnant woman go off on someone. It's like kryptonite, ...the other person is completely helpless and defenseless, and wishing they'd kept their mouth shut, ...and desperately trying to figure out how to get away.  ;D
w

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2006, 07:16:23 AM »
{ROTFLMAO}

Tasha, please forgive me, ...but that's funny! You sound like you're really hormonal these days, and I regret not having been there to see what you served up for this nitwit. "So are you going to keep it?" Priceless! LOLOloloz
She should have said "keep what?" and if the woman said "the baby" she could have said "what baby, I'm not pregnant bitch!  >:("  The look on her face would be priceless. 

Or...."T" could have said "hmmm, are you making me an offer?  How much? I've already been offered <pinky finger to the corner of her mouth> One Million Dollars, ha ha ha ha <an Austin Power's Mr. Evil thing>"   Priceless.
:D Weee

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2006, 09:40:06 AM »
I'm disappointed in you Tasha. Ya should have blasted the idiot with both barrels. You would have gotten away with it too. Pregnant women can get away with all kinds of stuff, ...and since you said you're only planning on having one... you shudda taken advantage of the opportunity to take her head off. That wudda learned her!  :D

Plus it's so much fun to watch a pregnant woman go off on someone. It's like kryptonite, ...the other person is completely helpless and defenseless, and wishing they'd kept their mouth shut, ...and desperately trying to figure out how to get away.  ;D

I know, I know..I had one of those "after the fact" rages of what I should have said.  Then I was more pissed...of course.  I did however go off on a defenseless 80+ year old lady the next day, at the same grocery. 

She was beeping her little rascal, scooter thing at me (she expected me to move instead of going around me).  I told her if she didn't stop I was going to shove the turkey I had in my hand up her ass.  I happened to be on the phone with my mom at the time, she heard me, and scolded me like I was 5 again!!  I swear, I cant win!!  I doubt the lady even heard me, or understood what I was saying...she did go around me though.

She should have said "keep what?" and if the woman said "the baby" she could have said "what baby, I'm not pregnant bitch!  >:("  The look on her face would be priceless. 

Or...."T" could have said "hmmm, are you making me an offer?  How much? I've already been offered <pinky finger to the corner of her mouth> One Million Dollars, ha ha ha ha <an Austin Power's Mr. Evil thing>"   Priceless.

I did that to Will Harris...who came up to me at the gym and was rubbing my belly.  I looked him and was like "what are you doing?"  He was stunned!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2006, 01:15:53 AM »
are you gay?

Guilty!  I think I was the last person on getbig to find out.  Sorry.  I had NO idea.  :-[  Not that it matters.   :) 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2006, 01:17:59 AM »
"How much can you bench"?

"What do you eat?!?"  (I'm a vegetarian.)

"How often do you workout"?

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2006, 05:27:40 AM »
"How much can you bench"?

"What do you eat?!?"  (I'm a vegetarian.)

"How often do you workout"?
Or the ever so famous:
"What are you on???"
"Are you using this bench?" (Meanwhile you're no where near the bench).

PB