Author Topic: The First Purge movie  (Read 3524 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
The First Purge movie
« on: July 13, 2018, 03:09:22 PM »
Haven’t been to a theatre in forever, but last night I decided to hit up the newest Purge flick. To varying degrees I enjoy the first three.  

What a mistake.

This film is the most blatant propaganda/agenda piece I’ve yet seen. Shameless.

The “hero” turns out to be the POS drug dealer/kingpin, and of course whitey is the evil who has it out for all minorities. At the end, kingpin’s gonna save his ‘hood ... Yeah, after helping ruin it for years with his lowlife, criminal ways.

::)

Naturally the black is muscular and a majority of the whites are doughy.

There’s actually a line spoken by the monkey-face about (can’t remember exactly, so forgive me) “killing the white muthafuckers”.

In one of the final scenes (of outrageous carnage), a death squad is wasting an apartment building full of shitskins, and their garb is very, how shall I say, “Nazi-like”?

When kingpin beats to death one of the minions, he pulls the guy’s mask off to reveal ... a very Caucasian dude. Blonde, blue-eyed ... You get the drift.

So beyond the over-the-top violence, the libcuck/left agenda is in full effect.

On a side note, Marisa Tomei pops up in The First Purge as a doctor in service of evil whitey. Broad’s really slumming it, it seems. Must have owed someone a favour.

P.S. There was a trailer for a movie featuring Danny Glover in which he is helping a young chocolate face better his telemarketing success. He’s telling the kid to put on a white voice. What happened to cultural appropriation? And if this scene were reversed and it was an older white man suggesting a white kid put on a black voice, the screams of racism would be deafening.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: The First Purge movie
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 03:12:46 PM »
Haven’t been to a theatre in forever, but last night I decided to hit up the newest Purge flick. To varying degrees I enjoy the first three.  

What a mistake.

This film is the most blatant propaganda/agenda piece I’ve yet seen. Shameless.

The “hero” turns out to be the POS drug dealer/kingpin, and of course whitey is the evil who has it out for all minorities. At the end, kingpin’s gonna save his ‘hood ... Yeah, after helping ruin it for years with his lowlife, criminal ways.

::)

Naturally the black is muscular and a majority of the whites are doughy.

There’s actually a line spoken by the monkey-face about (can’t remember exactly, so forgive me) “killing the white muthafuckers”.

In one of the final scenes (of outrageous carnage), a death squad is wasting an apartment building full of shitskins, and their garb is very, how shall I say, “Nazi-like”?

When kingpin beats to death one of the minions, he pulls the guy’s mask off to reveal ... a very Caucasian dude. Blonde, blue-eyed ... You get the drift.

So beyond the over-the-top violence, the libcuck/left agenda is in full effect.

On a side note, Marisa Tomei pops up in The First Purge as a doctor in service of evil whitey. Broad’s really slumming it, it seems. Must have owed someone a favour.

P.S. There was a trailer for a movie featuring Danny Glover in which he is helping a young chocolate face better his telemarketing success. He’s telling the kid to put on a white voice. What happened to cultural appropriation? And if this scene were reversed and it was an older white man suggesting a white kid put on a black voice, the screams of racism would be deafening.

Thanks for the heads up,I was gonna watch it tonight but now I’ll skip it.first few were good I guess it stops there.Just watched the 2nd strangers,it was pretty good but not as good as the first.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 03:22:19 PM »
Did either of you like Falling Down..?  Just borrowed it off a friend and was going to watch it again after all these years...

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 05:03:09 PM »
Did either of you like Falling Down..?  Just borrowed it off a friend and was going to watch it again after all these years...

Great movie.Forgot all about it then a guy that works for me brought it up a few months ago so I watched it and it was great.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 05:08:45 PM »
Fucking garbage. Total propaganda. Complete with the "proud boys" esque haircuts in the villains. Acting was shit.  On a positive note.....there weren't any Canadians

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 05:19:04 PM »
Thanks for this review.

Will not watch The Purge but will watch Falling Down again.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 07:29:22 PM »
Falling Down is fantastic.

P.S. in The First Purge, I swear “n igger” was uttered no less than 1500 times.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 07:47:13 PM »
A tedious film despite the action and violence.
Love falling down, watched again recently.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 07:58:31 PM »
i came to read about the first purge, now i just want to watch falling down

E
E

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 08:04:21 PM »
Wretched film compared to first two. All victimization propaganda and not a single white person was a "good guy".

I enjoyed the first two but this is a real pile.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 08:35:11 PM »
I saw it last night. Of the 4 in the series I thought it was the second best. The original being the best.

Solid acting, interesting storyline and the violence was entertaining.

werewolf operative

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 08:56:07 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 09:21:51 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 09:29:28 PM »
I saw it last night. Of the 4 in the series I thought it was the second best. The original being the best.

Solid acting, interesting storyline and the violence was entertaining.

Generation nothingness exhibit A.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 10:07:13 PM »

Fuck him

Nonetheless, a great actor.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 10:21:41 PM »
Nonetheless, a great actor.

Yes, that very elite artistic talent called acting.

DeNiro’s starred opposite children who’ve had no formal training and who have never acted, and yet, they perform perfectly fine.

Folks like individual people and their mannerisms, films/dialogue and characters.

Acting as some rarified talent is a myth perpetuated by those in the industry.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »
Wasn't the original Purge movie quite similar?
The villains were a group of psychotic whites chasing a helpless black man through the suburbs.
I just found the whole concept of the film silly. Have no interest in watching the others.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 02:24:53 AM »
After seeing the commercial, it looked like a "tales from the hood" type of thing, so I will pass. And with Fortress's great review, I will pass even more so now.
I love horror, we go to the theatre often when a new horror movie comes out (Normally on a SAT AM when place is empty) but again, no need.
I'll wait 'til the Nun comes out...

Wouldnt want a hummer from her...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 02:27:00 AM »
And Di Nero the queer'o... Fake tough guy pussy...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 02:33:12 AM »
next time look up the director before you go watch

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 02:34:58 AM »
next time look up the director before you go watch

Deserves repeatedly stabbed in the face with a broken bottle

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2018, 05:29:40 AM »
The Jews have no more use for us it seems, and are thus bitching their wagon to the black man. Through propaganda they will vilify us. The question is, will we stand up to it before it’s too late?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »
Has any kunt seen Skyscraper yet?  I'm going to see it tonight so I hope its good.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2018, 09:31:17 AM »
Funding hollywood with a a ticket sale is the surest way to de-subsidize hateful left-wing propaganda.  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
Saw First Purge today.  Had a free pass.  As stated it is nothing but a fucking racist shitstain of a movie.  Imagine if the Spartans warriors from 300 raped Shaft and he (somehow) became pregnant and gave birth to a ghetto version of John Doe who found a Nazi ringleader and his army of Duck Dynasty rejects in New Jack City.

That is what this is.

This was the worst of the series.  In the previous ones, they built up certain killers to make you want to see them die.  I thought that was the case of the two grandma's but then.....   wtf happened to them?

The deaths were not as brutal or entertaining as the previous film either. 

A dope dealer with morals?   Fuck this shit.