Author Topic: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class  (Read 19501 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Dr Layne Norton at 2011 Raw United Tony Conyers Meet - Wins 220lb Class
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 05:09:31 PM »
You're becoming a decent interviewer Matt. A little less stumbling and a little more confidence and you should be well on your way.

Hey thanks deadz!!!

I think I will try to do 10 interviews at each expo I go to from now on in order to try to improve at it.  I think some may be natural at it but others have to work at it and I fall into the latter category.  I just need to put my time in and I feel that I should be able to do pretty good interviews in the future.  That's the goal at least.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 05:11:54 PM »
for a guy on hormones at 220, and around 5'11  ,370 is a joke...not that i advocate super  heavy training at all , i hardly max out myself since i couild careless how much im lifting but how i look ...but hes gotta stop playing the super natty powerlifter game already..it's played out.

But he's still making money off of it, regardless of how *we* feel.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2011, 05:25:44 PM »
LOL - you guys really don't like me stepping up and defending Layne, so be it - I'm done talking about this because you guys will just fire back, believe what you want to beleive....

He deadlifts 700 lbs - thats fucking impressive!

He benches 370 lbs (after he tore his chest) - still impressive

And in regards to myself, I'm not a liar - I've listed EXACTLY whatever pro-hormones/pro-steroids I've ever taken BACK IN 2005 right before they were banned!  Haven't hidden a thing... and if you want to believe I'm on more than that!  Thats your perogative!  Again believe what you want to believe.  

And to gh15....  I actually like you, and on more than one occassion have stated that I don't think you should ever be banned from getbig, because of how entertaining I think your posts are (regardless of whether the advice you give is accurate or not - I really wouldn't know because I know very little about anabolics, I know you all wish thats not true, but it is the case!).  But its too bad you think my arms don't mean anything when they  measure 18.5 in the off-season!

I'll take my shitty drug-free physique and live with it  ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2011, 07:55:22 PM »
BIG ACH honestly looks amazing.

Also, you can get a better idea of Layne's size here where he's in a power suit and not wearing an XL shirt:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/powerlifting/275-powerlifting/4122-powerlifting-with-layne-norton-beauties-a-the-beasts-.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2011, 08:01:59 PM »
"power lifting with a purpose" hahahahahahha

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »
I respect Layne. I know he's a natural, and he really puts in some serious hard work. He's also educated and has an all rounded personality from what I've seen and heard. I see a bunch of random posts in here, and NOBODY shows a source to where Layne has been shown to be a "bad guy" or a "liar about being a natural".

Bottom line is, no matter what and where whenever you do good in life and better than others then jealous and envy builds up and you'll have haters.
#

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2011, 08:56:27 PM »

Also, you can get a better idea of Layne's size here where he's in a power suit and not wearing an XL shirt:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/powerlifting/275-powerlifting/4122-powerlifting-with-layne-norton-beauties-a-the-beasts-.html

Thank you - thats more props than I deserve!

Robgun1

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2011, 08:57:43 PM »
Layne is overhyped.   ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2011, 09:01:23 PM »

I agree. 

I also think he has a rather cute looking Egyptian cock that makes his nose shy by way of sheer size alone.

Keep posting pictures Big Achmed, hopefully of your Egyptian Cock,

"1"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2011, 09:17:33 PM »
I agree.  

I also think he has a rather cute looking Egyptian cock that makes his nose shy by way of sheer size alone.

Keep posting pictures Big Achmed, hopefully of your Egyptian Cock,

"1"

You can't Handle the sheer magnitude!!!!    That pic you posted was of one of my uncles, and his nickname was 'tiny'!  Had the smallest member in our entire family history!  Real shame cause I hear he was a nice guy!   ;D

HAHAHAHAHAH!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2011, 09:23:23 PM »
LOL - you guys really don't like me stepping up and defending Layne, so be it - I'm done talking about this because you guys will just fire back, believe what you want to beleive....

He deadlifts 700 lbs - thats fucking impressive!

He benches 370 lbs (after he tore his chest) - still impressive

And in regards to myself, I'm not a liar - I've listed EXACTLY whatever pro-hormones/pro-steroids I've ever taken BACK IN 2005 right before they were banned!  Haven't hidden a thing... and if you want to believe I'm on more than that!  Thats your perogative!  Again believe what you want to believe.  

And to gh15....  I actually like you, and on more than one occassion have stated that I don't think you should ever be banned from getbig, because of how entertaining I think your posts are (regardless of whether the advice you give is accurate or not - I really wouldn't know because I know very little about anabolics, I know you all wish thats not true, but it is the case!).  But its too bad you think my arms don't mean anything when they  measure 18.5 in the off-season!

I'll take my shitty drug-free physique and live with it  ;D

the fact! of the matter is,, that you do not know lay nortom ,, you do not knwo what he use ,,you do nto know steroids according to you ...so really you have no idea wether to even start supporting natural status since you dont know....i tell you here things i know,, i will not go ahead and give information ,, im the most important indiasvidual in the cult of bodybuild and i could give plenty of information to how and where he get his products,,like skip he lie he is just so bad of genetic respond that unlike skip he cant get anywehre physiqe wize....

remember friend,, my mission is serving the bodybuild cult not destroying it....i cant shed light on few things because it will devostate a person his real life....but i am telling you here and now that the fellas i claim on hormones havea trail,,yes everyone uses diff names,, but trail doesnt come only from real name ,, trail comes from elfs  who actualy are trusted by the indviduals talked about,,

a fella does otmarry fitness competitor ,, a fella doesnt do bodybuild for living ,, a fella doesnt do powerlifting for living,, a fella dont sit on internet make money from talking bodybuild unless he has HANDS AND FOOT IN hormones you can be phd and ph double d it dotn matter

a fella like lay nortom can actualy write you a book! about the drugs he uses and the drugs eh doesnt use,, he has long experience from young age with them ,,he tried everything from designers to the legit products that all of us use

fellas in bodybuild cult who have web pages...who have money made out of the cult ,, who have need to be in expos,, who take bodybuild serious and live it ....they do not stop in natural anything,, they usualy are the first! to come and beg for products

if i could do it i woudl go out with book with everyone who purchased hormones,, your eyes woudl become black from how many are doing it ,,but i cant do it ,, it will be considered a betrayal of the cult and betrayal of the cult = death verdict even for god of hormones,,i came to the top from the buttom i know all the stages in between ,, to keep an army happy you need to keep it fed ....so you will nevr see list of anything because you cant out the ones who feed the tree

gh15 approved
fallen angel

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »
What I have to say about Layne is: Gear or not, he is still stronger than pretty much everyone.  So if you think Layne is lying and have a problem with liars that's one thing, but if you think Layne is using you still have to admit he's stronger than most users.  So gear or not, I think Layne has paid his dues.

;D  ;D  ;D

N0T EVEN CL0SE. L00K AT WHAT THE T0P IPF LIFTERS HIS WEIGHT CLASS ARE PUTTING UP IN T0TALS.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
What I have to say about Layne is: Gear or not, he is still stronger than pretty much everyone.  So if you think Layne is lying and have a problem with liars that's one thing, but if you think Layne is using you still have to admit he's stronger than most users.  So gear or not, I think Layne has paid his dues.

;D  ;D  ;D

matt your fuckin funny as hell its like you have a dong in your hand and i can see your enjoying inching the dong mic ever so close to layne, looks like you are trying to hold back laughing since layne is nearing sucking on it
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2011, 09:33:27 PM »
the fact! of the matter is,, that you do not know lay nortom ,, you do not knwo what he use ,,you do nto know steroids according to you ...so really you have no idea wether to even start supporting natural status since you dont know....i tell you here things i know,, i will not go ahead and give information ,, im the most important indiasvidual in the cult of bodybuild and i could give plenty of information to how and where he get his products,,like skip he lie he is just so bad of genetic respond that unlike skip he cant get anywehre physiqe wize....

remember friend,, my mission is serving the bodybuild cult not destroying it....i cant shed light on few things because it will devostate a person his real life....but i am telling you here and now that the fellas i claim on hormones havea trail,,yes everyone uses diff names,, but trail doesnt come only from real name ,, trail comes from elfs  who actualy are trusted by the indviduals talked about,,

a fella does otmarry fitness competitor ,, a fella doesnt do bodybuild for living ,, a fella doesnt do powerlifting for living,, a fella dont sit on internet make money from talking bodybuild unless he has HANDS AND FOOT IN hormones you can be phd and ph double d it dotn matter

a fella like lay nortom can actualy write you a book! about the drugs he uses and the drugs eh doesnt use,, he has long experience from young age with them ,,he tried everything from designers to the legit products that all of us use

fellas in bodybuild cult who have web pages...who have money made out of the cult ,, who have need to be in expos,, who take bodybuild serious and live it ....they do not stop in natural anything,, they usualy are the first! to come and beg for products

if i could do it i woudl go out with book with everyone who purchased hormones,, your eyes woudl become black from how many are doing it ,,but i cant do it ,, it will be considered a betrayal of the cult and betrayal of the cult = death verdict even for god of hormones,,i came to the top from the buttom i know all the stages in between ,, to keep an army happy you need to keep it fed ....so you will nevr see list of anything because you cant out the ones who feed the tree

gh15 approved

gh15 - thank you for serving the bodybuilding cult - to you we owe a great deal  ;D

So, can you at least tell me, am I on this list of yours, or no?  8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2011, 09:38:45 PM »
funny that someone takes drugs to be that small

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2011, 09:40:12 PM »
layne has horrible genetics he first started with steroids to improve his horrible near blind eyesight thats why he always wears the glasses hes been cursed. but the steroids did not help his eyesite
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2011, 09:42:14 PM »
layne has horrible genetics he first started with steroids to improve his horrible near blind eyesight thats why he always wears the glasses hes been cursed. but the steroids did not help his eyesite

No Falcon Status for him?  :'(

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2011, 09:50:29 PM »
If layne really juices 370 max bench @ 220lbs is a joke.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2011, 09:52:10 PM »
If layne really juices 370 max bench @ 220lbs is a joke.

For the 20th time, this is after he tore his chest and had surgery!!!!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »
370lb competition style bench press "With a pause, butt flat on the bench etc" is more than 90% of getbiggers can do I guarantee it!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 10:00:35 PM »

Wait what? Steroids can improve eye sight?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 10:09:23 PM »
No Falcon Status for him?  :'(

layne has always had a big probablem with the falcon movement. layne doesnt want to play any part in serious knowledge attainment my friend
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 10:20:39 PM »

Long Live!

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:23 PM »
Guys, as a lifter and a guy who hangs around alot with powerlifters, I can tell you these lifts are definately possible to do natural.

Yes, they are surely impressive lifts for someone who is a bodybuilder, but for a person who trains seriously as a power-lifter, they are good, but nothing fantastic.

To put it into perspective, I know guys at 180 pounds doing these kind of lifts. And at that wieght, the guys are NOT natural. They are on a mix of test, tren and winny. I know guys at 220 pounds in my gym, who are doing these types of lifts naturally.

If natural, all credit to Layne - he is taller than a typical lifter, which makes his lifts more difficult to do. And his technique is good, but by no means perfect. Also impressive is that his lifts are PROPER lifts. None of the heavy metal fake powerlifting stuff you see, with guys with huge wieghts, body armour to the max, and partial reps. The lifts Layne did are legit and would qualify under World Powerlifting Federation rules. If he was wearing wraps on the squat, or a bench shirt etc, (which is allowed) and if he knew how to use them, he could well add 40 pounds on the squat and bench.

Looking at the clips, it seems that a spotter might have touched the bar, so technically maybe the lift should not count, but its basically legit.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2011, 10:26:59 PM »

matt your fuckin funny as hell its like you have a dong in your hand and i can see your enjoying inching the dong mic ever so close to layne, looks like you are trying to hold back laughing since layne is nearing sucking on it

LOL!!!  You think I did that intentionally?  I'm learning as I go.

Did you watch this interview, around 0:40 in?:

http://videos.bodybuilding.com/watch/8291/2006-arnold-classic-christian-boeving-christina-lindley
Bodybuilding Pro.com