Author Topic: 8 days news free  (Read 3774 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
8 days news free
« on: January 08, 2019, 08:00:42 PM »
Stopped watching anything but local news beginning the New Year... should have done this a long time ago. Life is much better now. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: 8 days news free
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 08:03:55 PM »
You could have added this to the "Trump = Winning" thread and saved some bandwidth.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 08:49:16 PM »
Good for you. Life isn't so bad when you get out and live a little instead of being manipulated by leftist media. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 08:52:30 PM »
Good for you. Life isn't so bad when you get out and live a little instead of being manipulated by leftist media. 8)

Stopped watching FOX as well

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 08:54:46 PM »
Stopped watching anything but local news beginning the New Year... should have done this a long time ago. Life is much better now. 

That's a hella fine approach to life because, if things go bad, someone will tell you.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 08:59:24 PM »
That's a hella fine approach to life because, if things go bad, someone will tell you.

That's the way I see it these days. I have no idea if the caravan has busted down the walls, or Trump is being impeached.. and it's very liberating. Let someone else worry about it. If it all goes to hell, I'll know soon enough

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 02:35:01 AM »

So you found out on your own that Trump hasn't screwed up your country and your life like the media told you he had.   :)

The media rarely reports news anymore.  Their job now is mostly telling you what and how to think.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 02:05:27 PM »
So you found out on your own that Trump hasn't screwed up your country and your life like the media told you he had.   :)

The media rarely reports news anymore.  Their job now is mostly telling you what and how to think.

way to CNN/FOX news that info there..  :)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 02:15:47 PM »
way to CNN/FOX news that info there..  :)

You're the one saying "life is much better now."  How is that possible when Trump is president?   :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 03:40:14 PM »
Stopped watching FOX as well
Good for you. Refreshing, isn't it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2019, 04:15:05 PM »
You're the one saying "life is much better now."  How is that possible when Trump is president?   :)

Because the "life is much better now" is indirectly related to actually not having to listen to him

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2019, 04:16:44 PM »
Good for you. Refreshing, isn't it?

Kind of is. There is such thing as too much of something and I was one of those that spent too much time listening and reading about politics and can impact you whether you realize it or not in unhealthy ways. 

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2019, 06:15:28 PM »
Kind of is. There is such thing as too much of something and I was one of those that spent too much time listening and reading about politics and can impact you whether you realize it or not in unhealthy ways. 
Absolutely. I mean, I find it humorous how obsessive the liberal media is over Trumps every word. But I also find it disturbing how obsessed they are. It's scary to think there are people out there that believe their bullshit. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Purge_WTF

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 06:15:37 AM »
 I should avoid scrolling through Yahoo and MSN in the morning. Trump-bashing, cultural Marxism and the Kardashians round the clock.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 06:17:34 AM »
I should avoid scrolling through Yahoo and MSN in the morning. Trump-bashing, cultural Marxism and the Kardashians round the clockcock.

fix that for you  :D
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 03:58:33 PM »

I too have cut way back on watching the news. It's seems like a bunch of depressing nonsense that never really changes. Just a lot predictions/noise that this or that is going to happen when it never does. It's making News Networks and print media rich. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 07:24:52 PM »
Absolutely. I mean, I find it humorous how obsessive the liberal media is over Trumps every word. But I also find it disturbing how obsessed they are. It's scary to think there are people out there that believe their bullshit. :o

Just as I am concerned about the lack of care some have with what Trump says. I guess it's a two way street. Some care too much, some not enough

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 07:25:59 PM »
I too have cut way back on watching the news. It's seems like a bunch of depressing nonsense that never really changes. Just a lot predictions/noise that this or that is going to happen when it never does. It's making News Networks and print media rich. 

That's the thing "Breaking News" has lost it's meaning. No one cares.. Life goes on.. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 12:06:55 AM »

That's the thing "Breaking News" has lost it's meaning. No one cares.. Life goes on.. 

Exactly. How many times a day can the same news story be breaking news. It's like the boy who cried wolf until nobody paid attention to it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2019, 03:24:27 AM »
Then you missed the free million dollars all of the national media outlets gave out free to every viewer.  YOU FUCKED UP!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2019, 05:09:44 PM »
Then you missed the free million dollars all of the national media outlets gave out free to every viewer.  YOU FUCKED UP!!!

Just a million? Not really worth the drive to pick it up and then go to the bank...