Author Topic: shizzo81, hulkatron, haider, ekul, anabolichalo,etc.  (Read 14149 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
shizzo81, hulkatron, haider, ekul, anabolichalo,etc.
« on: April 27, 2013, 06:44:53 PM »
As anybody and everybody of consequence bails out of Getbig, these formerly ignored, boring, mediocre at best losers are enjoying some attention for a change. Shizzo81 is letting it go to his head, not realizing most here think he's an asshole. Ekul is another milquetoast who is posting a mile a minute, attempting to fill the void guys like WOOO, Groink, Squad, Wiggs left. Many more will leave Getbig if the quality posters don't return.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
Re: shizzo81, hulkatron, haider, ekul etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »
As anybody and everybody of consequence bails out of Getbig, these formerly ignored, boring, mediocre at best losers are enjoying some attention for a change. Shizzo81 is letting it go to his head, not realizing most here think he's an asshole. Ekul is another milqutoast who is posting a mile a minute, attempting to fill the void guys like WOOO, Groink, Squad, Wiggs left. Many more will leave Getbig if the quality posters don't return.

I think it's just fine right now.

I don't miss any of those "quality posters" you mentioned, except squad.

But yes, shizzo really sucks. Just an angry psycho who is not funny or entertaining at all.

At least I am here to bring some great posts.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 06:48:12 PM »
Shizzo81 is the posterboy for the new getbig. Squadfather, Alex, Block and ED, mass 04, Groink, Kiwiol and many others stop posting and this sack of shit retard starts attempting to fill the void by turbo posting boring, unfunny SHIT. I mean seriously.... this guy has zero wit or insight into anything.

Terrible, terrible poster.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:49:16 PM »
Question for you regarding your Amex points, have you ever bought one of the kegerators with your points, as I am finishing a remodel and am building a small wine closet with a kegerator, or do you use yours on travel?  Thanks in advance

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
Shizzo81 is the posterboy for the new getbig. Squadfather, Alex, Block and ED, mass 04, Groink, Kiwiol and many others stop posting and this sack of shit retard starts attempting to fill the void by turbo posting boring, unfunny SHIT. I mean seriously.... this guy has zero wit or insight into anything.

Terrible, terrible poster.

I agree. He should be banned.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 06:50:09 PM »
As anybody and everybody of consequence bails out of Getbig, these formerly ignored, boring, mediocre at best losers are enjoying some attention for a change. Shizzo81 is letting it go to his head, not realizing most here think he's an asshole. Ekul is another milqutoast who is posting a mile a minute, attempting to fill the void guys like WOOO, Groink, Squad, Wiggs left. Many more will leave Getbig if the quality posters don't return.
You mean milquetoast.  And that's the first time anyone has ever accused me of being timid or submissive.  And I actually prefer to remain disliked and rather ignored.  I find it disconcerting that people are starting to include my name in thread titles.  I may have to lay low for awhile.  I prefer anonymity, and I must be doing something wrong to have found myself under a spotlight.  So in conclusion, I also hope those you consider somebodies return soon to Getbig.
V

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 06:51:37 PM »
You mean milquetoast.  And I actually prefer to remain disliked and rather ignored.  I find it disconcerting that people are starting to include my name in thread titles.  I may have to lay low for awhile.  I prefer anonymity, and I must be doing something wrong to have found myself under a spotlight.  So in conclusion, I also hope those you consider somebodies return soon to Getbig.
You live for the attention on getbig. You are a real sack of shit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »
You live for the attention on getbig. You are a real sack of shit.
No, I just enjoy debate.  I hate when people pay me attention.  And yes, I am a real sack of shit, but for some reason I am OK with that.
V

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 06:55:24 PM »
No, I just enjoy debate.  I hate when people pay me attention.  And yes, I am a real sack of shit, but for some reason I am OK with that.
Your opinion of yourself is none of my business. I think you're an insecure asshole who lives for internet attention.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »
E-kul=worst poster on getbig. Make no mistake, I'm just a random name on this board myself. I drop a couple sentences here and there. If I actually had to read his posts instead of just scrolling past them, which I do EVERY time, I would just off myself. WTF they are 3-4 paragraph every time!

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2013, 06:58:05 PM »
E-kul=worst poster on getbig. Make no mistake, I'm just a random name on this board myself. I drop a couple sentences here and there. If I actually had to read his posts instead of just scrolling past them, which I do EVERY time, I would just off myself. WTF they are 3-4 paragraph every time!
Not much life there.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2013, 06:59:51 PM »
Your opinion of yourself is none of my business. I think you're an insecure asshole who lives for internet attention.
Your opinion of myself is none of my business.  You are free to feel as you please.
V

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2013, 07:02:50 PM »
Your opinion of myself is none of my business.  You are free to feel as you please.
Not really concerned about your thoughts. They germinate in a defective mind.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2013, 07:03:16 PM »
My posts generally don't appeal to gun nutters, pitbull worhippers, the ignorant and those with poor attention spans and literacy problems.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2013, 07:04:26 PM »
Getbig's gimmicks are running scared.  ;D

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2013, 07:05:53 PM »
Getbig's gimmicks are running scared.  ;D
From a guy in a wheelchair? Do you have one of the pokers attached to your forehaed so you can type?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2013, 07:07:22 PM »
 8)Can't we all get along?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2013, 07:09:28 PM »
I agree. He should be banned.
Shithole and Ekulo should be locked in a dark closet together.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
My posts generally don't appeal to gun nutters, pitbull worhippers, the ignorant and those with poor attention spans and literacy problems.
Your posts appeal to no one, assclown. I can read just fine, it's just nothing you type is remotely interesting or funny. You suck at this.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2013, 07:12:37 PM »
This place is going down the tubes fast and these assholes are a big part of it.

TigerStripes

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 07:17:26 PM »
Shithole and Ekulo should be locked in a dark closet together.

I've never read an ekul post.

Too long, too angry, and not interesting at all.

I skip posts that go on for several paragraphs unless it is a really interesting topic.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2013, 07:18:22 PM »
I've never read an ekul post.

Too long, too angry, and not interesting at all.

I skip posts that go on for several paragraphs unless it is a really interesting topic.
Yup

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2013, 07:22:54 PM »
Forgot to mention that jerkoff "maddy". S/he gets an honorable mention for being a total jackass.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2013, 07:25:51 PM »
Your posts appeal to no one, assclown. I can read just fine, it's just nothing you type is remotely interesting or funny. You suck at this.
I was just trolling to see how full of shit you were.  So much for NEVER reading my posts. You would have been better served by saying "I hate that cun+, I disagree with everything he says and I rarely read his posts because of it".  I certainly would have respected that more, but instead you're just another BUTTHURT getbigger who is full of shit.
V

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2013, 07:27:37 PM »
I was just trolling to see how full of shit you were.  So much for NEVER reading my posts. You would have been better served by saying "I hate that cun+, I disagree with everything he says and I rarely red his posts because of it".  I certainly would have respected that more, but instead you're just another BUTTHURT getbigger who is full of shit.

Sounds like another incarnation of "benny b"