Author Topic: 333386 bumping another thread that is 1,100 days old.  (Read 7800 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
333386 bumping another thread that is 1,100 days old.
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:21:01 PM »
If this is true - I haven't read the issue, but people on other boards are posting that this week's issue says next week's issue will deliver details and proof of an affair that Palin had with one of her husband's business partners.

This may just be tabloid trash.  We said the same thing about edwards, however, and it ended up being true.

IF, and I mean IF, this story ends up being proven true, will that sink her chances with the republican base?  her entire platform is based on being very religious and all that good stuff.  How much could an affair hurt her?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Nat'l enquirer claims next week's issue will prove Palin Affair?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
if true like edwards.....it's over !  :o

normally I wouldn't believe anything they say... but... they NAILED Edwards and ended his career in politics. 

They got a lot of new credibility, and they're not even pushing the grandmother/baby angle at all.

They're saying they have proof of an affair.  I can't imagine how big that would be.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
BREAKING: Court DENIES Motion to Seal Divorce Papers of Todd P. Business Partner

Fri Sep 05, 2008 at 10:22:38 AM PDT
The Alaska Court system's docket page shows that today, the court DENIED the motion to make the case file confidential.

The 9/4/08 docket entry says:

09/04/2008 Order Denying Motion Case Motion #3: Motion to Make Case File Confidential
The link Andrew Sullivan provided only worked once after I'd tried several times to access it, but this seems to indicate that whatever information (good, bad, or irrelevant) is contained in those divorce papers is going to be fair game for the press, if they haven't already accessed it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 01:01:58 PM »
Interestingly, if this is true, and she had an affair... (which court documents released on a Friday afternoon might show)...

That would mean that both REPUBLICAN candidates slept around.

And both DEMOCRAT candidates have been faithful.

Isn't that strange?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
Interestingly, if this is true, and she had an affair... (which court documents released on a Friday afternoon might show)...

That would mean that both REPUBLICAN candidates slept around.

And both DEMOCRAT candidates have been faithful.

Isn't that strange?
with as much shit that has come out and that you have spammed this board with that has been proven wrong actually what rumor has been proven right?

I think ill wait and see with this one...although i gotta say many ppl are adulates and this doesnt make them a bad person like ozmo likes to think.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »
The Democrats have been teaching us since the late 90s that adultery means nothing.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 01:10:28 PM »
with as much shit that has come out and that you have spammed this board with that has been proven wrong actually what rumor has been proven right?

I think ill wait and see with this one...although i gotta say many ppl are adulates and this doesnt make them a bad person like ozmo likes to think.

What has been proven wrong?  

The grandkid?  Dude, that's just unproven thus far.  Until palin stops hding the birth certificate and the hospital/state stop hiding all the records, that's quite unproven.

Now, about this rumor... sure, a lot of people cheat.  but if they do prove she cheated, it sure undermines her religious positions.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 01:10:59 PM »
The Democrats have been teaching us since the late 90s that adultery means nothing.
thats a cheating husband...but a cheating wife....thats all bad

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 01:17:30 PM »
What has been proven wrong?  

The grandkid?  Dude, that's just unproven thus far.  Until palin stops hding the birth certificate and the hospital/state stop hiding all the records, that's quite unproven.

Now, about this rumor... sure, a lot of people cheat.  but if they do prove she cheated, it sure undermines her religious positions.  
ok what has been proven true? and isnt just a rumor

LOL how does it undermine her religious positions?...the bible says all ppl sin...and that you should ask for forgiveness

and if we are going to get into undermining positions how about obama being for everybody but married to a wife with views of racism.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 01:55:14 PM »
Bill Clinton cheated and he and his pig of a wife gave speeches at the DNC. Whats the difference?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 02:07:57 PM »
Bill Clinton cheated and he and his pig of a wife gave speeches at the DNC. Whats the difference?

he's a scumbag too.  I don't think anyone dispute that.  Except Joe.  Voted for him, and all.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Sarah Palin's extramarital affair.......
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2008, 04:22:02 AM »
apparently this hottie likes to fvck. 5 kids with her husband, all while fvcking his business partner.

the enquire exposed edwards affair and now the target is on palin's extramarital affair.

this could get very interesting !   :o

NT
Really?  :o
Never heard this one but I hope there is some truth to it.  ;D
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 04:30:01 AM »
w

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 04:32:11 AM »
Haha I FUCKING KNEW there was some dirt on this MILF.  I just wish it would have been she had a lesbian three way with the babysitter and Cindy McCain.  :) 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 04:40:25 AM »
I just wish it would have been she had a lesbian three way with the babysitter and Cindy McCain.  :) 
Cindy's a little long in the tooth but that would still be hot.  ;D

Edwards affair or not, I just can't bring myself to trust the National Enquirer on anything yet. Too many celebrity slander stories, two headed baby articles, etc. Maybe they have "officially" gone into serious journalism now?  :-\
!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 04:56:59 AM »
Cindy's a little long in the tooth but that would still be hot.  ;D

Edwards affair or not, I just can't bring myself to trust the National Enquirer on anything yet. Too many celebrity slander stories, two headed baby articles, etc. Maybe they have "officially" gone into serious journalism now?  :-\

The Enquirer isn't into 'Two Headed Babies', ...those exclusives are broken by 'The Weekly World News'   ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 04:59:09 AM »

if proven true like edwards, the mccain ticket is doomed.

NT
Don't underestimate the power of psychopathic retarded racist dipshits :D

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 05:01:33 AM »
The Enquirer isn't into 'Two Headed Babies', ...those exclusives are broken by 'The Weekly World News'   ;D
Those rags are all the same shit to me jag, but you are right. ;D
Bottom line, the NE was in the business of blatantly lying and getting sued for slander by celebs for years.
!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 05:05:32 AM »
holy crap... I knew it... Huckabee will be McCain's VP...  If this is true, it will end her and she will have to withdraw.  He'll then be forced to go Huckabee to keep the same people happy that were happy with Sarah...

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 05:06:41 AM »
You guys are obsessed with this woman.

I means she's a hot milf but damn.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 05:17:22 AM »
You guys are obsessed with this woman.

I means she's a hot milf but damn.

Yes you're right but I also feel the same way about Cindy McCain and Ms. Biden.  My god those two and Palin in a three way!  Excuse me while I go rub one off! LOL.  Maybe throw Spitzer's wife in the mix for a naughty little shower scene 4 way :) 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 05:42:37 AM »
If this is true, there will be no choice... The republicans have put themselves in a no win on trying to defend this...

Normally, I would say this is a joke, stfu.  National Enquirer... please... But the Republicans raised the bar for that rag.  And indeed they did follow through with a huge breaking story.  I use to find it funny that some of the best political shit I read came out of Hustler Magazine.  Funny but true.  If the Enquirer breaks this story, they're going to be setting a reputation with this.  How fucking ironic it will be to have the freaking National Enquirer making all the major media outlets look like asses... yea, the asses we all know they are.  This will be total p'wnage, in more ways than one!

But this one is Pelican Brief shit... Hope they have really good security over there at the Enquirer and don't intimidation easy.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 05:48:05 AM »
Ok, based on their past MO at NE, they don't just put it out in full, they put it out, get the denials and then slam the hammer down...  LOL... This looks to be following that pattern :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 05:58:14 AM »
 :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 06:00:11 AM »
oh... I just realised, this really ain't good... This be the women over 35 readership :D