Author Topic: What piece of advice would you give to a new bodybuilder?  (Read 14120 times)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: What piece of advice would you give to a new bodybuilder?
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2011, 03:54:52 PM »
Do something else.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2011, 03:54:57 PM »
LIE... It is a sprint to the fullest. Load up juice up as young as possible, otherwise if you are smart you will come to the realization its a stupid sport thats too expensive and drop out. To be success you must juice young hard and fast. Don't worry about kidneys... injectibles won't harm them too bad.

VERY VERY VERY GOOD,,THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT LIAR PRIEST DID ,,WHAT SEAN RAY DID ,,AND THEY WERE SMALL FELLAS,,THAT WHAT WE ALL DID,,JUICE GH ,JUICE GH ,,JUICE GH SLIN ,,MUTATION

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2011, 03:56:21 PM »
I think this is one of the huge side effects to taking all the garbage supplements sold today.  Most contain 97% sugar and the rest is some mixture of protein, creatine and a few other products.  Anyone will grow with enough garbage..

"1"

"you've got to bulk up to make big gains"

"Even Arnold had to bulk up to build his huge physique"

::)

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2011, 03:56:37 PM »
HORMONIZATION = BODYBUILDING and vice versa

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:33 PM »
Up the dose.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2011, 04:05:49 PM »
Honestly, it would be to have some perspective. Don't let it run your life and ruin friendships and relationships, because you couldn't go out with your friends because it was leg day or  not eat Thanksgiving dinner beacuse your on a keto diet.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 04:06:55 PM »
Honestly, it would be to have some perspective. Don't let it run your life and ruin friendships and relationships, because you couldn't go out with your friends because it was leg day or  not eat Thanksgiving dinner beacuse your on a keto diet.
What if you were prepping for nationals or something? Should you still eat the thanks giving meal and blow your conditioning?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:25 PM »

Good point..

Too many guys become consumed by "the lifestyle" and forget what the purpose was to begin with when picking up a weight.

"1"

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:33 PM »
What if you were prepping for nationals or something? Should you still eat the thanks giving meal and blow your conditioning?
I'm talking about a recreational guy. If you have a thong show upcoming, by all means have your tilapia and almond butter.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 04:09:26 PM »
Good point..

Too many guys become consumed by "the lifestyle" and forget what the purpose was to begin with when picking up a weight.

"1"
To pose for schmoes like yourself so you can have 5 seconds of euphoria?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »
NEVER "BULK UP"

X2

Whe you see pros in the offseason you think is ok to be "fat" and  that you need to do that to gain muscle. What a fuck*ng idiot I was lol The funny thing is that most pros are not even fat (offseason), is just water and a huge gut but they are not "really" fat.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »
To pose for schmoes like yourself so you can have 5 seconds of euphoria?

I'm not a schmoe.  

I don't hang around bodybuilding expos longing to rub a professional bodybuilder's body.  I'm a dignified homosexual that will fuck the living shit out of the IFBB pros that are gay or curious.

You would be surprised at the amount of homosexual IFBB pros that are out there on the circuit.  If gh15 were to switch gears and pull the covers on these "heroes" some of you might start pulling those posters down from your bedroom ceilings.

"1"

P.S.  Another piece of advice extrapolated from Stickly's comment, STAY AWAY FROM SCHMOES.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2011, 04:22:33 PM »
X2

Whe you see pros in the offseason you think is ok to be "fat" and  that you need to do that to gain muscle. What a fuck*ng idiot I was lol The funny thing is that most pros are not even fat (offseason), is just water and a huge gut but they are not "really" fat.

and they are on massive amounts of drugs which helps partitioning alot of the calories towards muscle growth. if a natural uses the see food diet they will only get fat as pigs.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2011, 04:24:29 PM »
and they are on massive amounts of drugs which helps partitioning alot of the calories towards muscle growth. if a natural uses the see food diet they will only get fat as pigs.

yep, very true.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »
I have read that some people claim that getbig sucks nowdays but in my opinion there has been alot of really good threads lately highlighting what bodybuilding truly is and what it takes to look like the guys in the muscle magazines (which are crap).

+ good real world training and nutrition advice

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2011, 04:35:27 PM »
I have read that some people claim that getbig sucks nowdays but in my opinion there has been alot of really good threads lately highlighting what bodybuilding truly is and what it takes to look like the guys in the muscle magazines (which are crap).

+ good real world training and nutrition advice

There are many experienced posters here that know how to truly get in shape.

"1"

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2011, 04:36:38 PM »
If a gay guy asks if he can watch you train for $5,000 say sure, ask for half, and then run, and cancel gym membership...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 04:36:55 PM »
I hear ya God, when you talk about a natural being a buck 60 at 7% not looking so special in clothes, but when you get a lady home and peel off your shirt to reveal your ripped sub-7 Adonis like bod, and you see the look of joy and lust in her eyes then it's all worth it ;D 8)

slaver

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 04:39:32 PM »
stay single

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »
I think it would be VERY irresponsible to give a new bb'er any info on the gas or the seedy underbelly of bodybuilding

it's like, they will find out about that in due time

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2011, 04:44:35 PM »
I hear ya God, when you talk about a natural being a buck 60 at 7% not looking so special in clothes, but when you get a lady home and peel off your shirt to reveal your ripped sub-7 Adonis like bod, and you see the look of joy and lust in her eyes then it's all worth it ;D 8)

This...

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2011, 04:45:53 PM »

:D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2011, 04:51:27 PM »
It's not gay if the balls don't touch.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2011, 04:53:10 PM »
No over the counter anything. No matter how big the guy is that is telling you to use some. Use only Liquid egg whites for supplementing your protein with you reg/food. Everything else is basically bunk.  Before you increase the weights, learn as much as you can about the muscle/mind connection. If you ever get a major mental illness and find yourself wanting to become a serial killer, you may want to consider taking out Palumbo first. You would be looked at as a hero in most the world.

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2011, 04:53:58 PM »
I'm talking about a recreational guy. If you have a thong show upcoming, by all means have your tilapia and almond butter.

lmao