Author Topic: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol  (Read 33623 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: GH15 I am an IFBB pro, lol
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 12:03:49 PM »
just push some weight!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2006, 12:04:28 PM »
Donkey Kong I am not insecure.In another thread I was trying to help a person out with a technical question and he basically tried to belittle me, and then brags, hey I am an IFBB pro.Well if you dont want people to know your a pro, then dont go opening your mouth, and bragging about being a pro.Plus he was very cocky, in his wording, and bragging about all his knowledge.So I am just saying if your going to go around saying your a pro, you might aswell tell people who you are, other wise keep it to yourself.Plus his arrogant attitude like he knows everything, yet he doesnt have the balls to tell people who he is.Either he is a washed up pro, or a typical computer hero

i'd say washed up pro, frustrated with never winning a show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2006, 12:05:21 PM »
It's DJ..

send Ron $5k and I'll do the same :)

we'll get gh on the phone and talk about how we'll spend your $ :)

I don't think he's won an IFBB show.  He has admitted his genetics are not coleman-esque.  however in the field of what it is that he does, he is one of the top guys.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2006, 12:07:16 PM »
send Ron $5k and I'll do the same :)

we'll get gh on the phone and talk about how we'll spend your $ :)

I don't think he's won an IFBB show.  He has admitted his genetics are not coleman-esque.  however in the field of what it is that he does, he is one of the top guys.

Tell him to use proper form.
just push some weight!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2006, 12:17:12 PM »
Ice Cold, Lets leave Vic Richards out of this, Vic Richards was in a league of his own.I seen a video were Vic Richards guest posed with Dorian Yates, and he dwarfed Dorian every other pro on that stage.Vic Richards was no Joke, that man was the freak of all freaks, a pros worst nightmare.
No to the problem at hand.240 tell who this man of mystery is, is he black or white, and what shows has he done.How could be good at what he does, yet not win a pro show?Does he do private posing ?lol .Or the best suppleiet of gear?lol.

body88

« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2006, 12:23:51 PM »
Gh15 could  very well be a pro. If Rob says he is a pro he most likely is. The point is this NY guy was not bragging or doing anything out of the ordinary The GH guy belittled him so he retaliated. With all the garbage that goes on here could you blame him for not believing this guys claims?

NY if Rob says he is a pro he most likely is. But you where not wrong for your response.

240 has credibility he has proved it over and over.

I think gh15  is good ol 50 cent if you know who im talking about ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2006, 12:24:16 PM »
Ice Cold, Lets leave Vic Richards out of this, Vic Richards was in a league of his own.I seen a video were Vic Richards guest posed with Dorian Yates, and he dwarfed Dorian every other pro on that stage.Vic Richards was no Joke, that man was the freak of all freaks, a pros worst nightmare.
No to the problem at hand.240 tell who this man of mystery is, is he black or white, and what shows has he done.How could be good at what he does, yet not win a pro show?Does he do private posing ?lol .Or the best suppleiet of gear?lol.

He is an offseason growth cycle guru.  Read his posts, he practically gives it away.  If he chooses to announce it, that is fine.  But that's not my place.  I leak lots of good info, but only when the party WANTS me to.  I respect his privacy.  

getItOninNY, I dunno who you are... but I get the weird feeling you're not just curious, that you have personal beef, are a competitor in sales, or something else...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2006, 12:24:24 PM »

monster stupidity

Brutal ignorance as to why GH15 wants to be anonymous

Epic Me1tdown moments away

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 12:29:55 PM »
Brutal ignorance as to why GH15 wants to be anonymous

gh15 does pretty well, at what it is he does.  he's based overseas.  he had my back in that king mess.  i know of many ppl who ask him specific Qs about using.  I don't thinkn putting his name out there would be good for his business or his placings.  why advertise something like that? for message board approval?  everyone who needs to know, knows.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2006, 12:37:52 PM »
Someone compile a list of all European Pros who competed this year and we will find out.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2006, 12:53:01 PM »
240 I didnt have a personal beef, or a compeition beef with GH until he started to try to belittle me.I was simply trying to help some one out and he basically for no reason attacked me, then bragged about being an IFBB pro.He had no reason to call I think it was a stupid kid, and I no nothing.If you are going to attack some one, you better know who you are attacking otherwise it can bite you in the ass.I just want to know who this cocky arrogant so called knowitall really is.He can say he is a pro, but wont claim who he is.....Please

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2006, 01:02:46 PM »
240 I didnt have a personal beef, or a compeition beef with GH until he started to try to belittle me.I was simply trying to help some one out and he basically for no reason attacked me, then bragged about being an IFBB pro.He had no reason to call I think it was a stupid kid, and I no nothing.If you are going to attack some one, you better know who you are attacking otherwise it can bite you in the ass.I just want to know who this cocky arrogant so called knowitall really is.He can say he is a pro, but wont claim who he is.....Please

ok.  I don't know the argument between you guys.  All I can speak on, is that I know him, he is an IFBB Pro, he did compete this year, and he knows more about super supps than anyone else I know.   But I haven't followed *yalls* argument.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2006, 01:46:56 PM »
240 I am sure he does know alot about suppliments, that im not questioning.The thing I think is ridiculous is he belittles me then says I am an IFBB pro, then wont tell us who he is .240 PM me his name I promise I wont tell anybody

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2006, 01:48:32 PM »
240 I am sure he does know alot about suppliments, that im not questioning.The thing I think is ridiculous is he belittles me then says I am an IFBB pro, then wont tell us who he is .240 PM me his name I promise I wont tell anybody

But that is the best way to let us know that he has to be a pro.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »

sorry bro.   he can verify if he wants.   

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2006, 02:00:43 PM »
ok.  I don't know the argument between you guys.  All I can speak on, is that I know him, he is an IFBB Pro, he did compete this year, and he knows more about super supps than anyone else I know.   But I haven't followed *yalls* argument.

How would you even know if her knows more about super supps than anyone you know?  You've never done anything. 
Some rock climber could tell me he's an expert, and I'd have no idea if he was correct.
Quit talking out of your ass. 

Monster fraternity atmosphere

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2006, 02:07:08 PM »
getItOninNY, I dunno who you are... but I get the weird feeling you're not just curious, that you have personal beef, are a competitor in sales, or something else...

He's John DiLauro, aka Big John D, a 5th-tier NPC amateur who was mercilessly owned on this board after making a bunch of negative comments about Frank Zane. The man is a complete idiot. He claimed to be friends with Ronnie Coleman and to have a graduate degree in chemistry. It's hard to understand how someone who has trouble writing complete sentences could graduate high school, much less get an advanced degree in chemistry.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2006, 02:12:10 PM »
He's John DiLauro, aka Big John D, a 5th-tier NPC amateur who was mercilessly owned on this board after making a bunch of negative comments about Frank Zane. The man is a complete idiot. He claimed to be friends with Ronnie Coleman and to have a graduate degree in chemistry. It's hard to understand how someone who has trouble writing complete sentences could graduate high school, much less get an advanced degree in chemistry.

Brutally Epic Monster Ownage!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2006, 02:17:02 PM »
Here we go again, Brian Xlax talking lip again.Brian is like a misquito, just a small pest.I am not a 5th tier national athlete I broke top 10 at nationals.Brian what shows have you done?Why dont you post a pic of yourself seeing you can bash me and my physique.Brian I forgot more about supplements and bodybuilding  then you will ever know.Brian likes to follow me around on every post I do like a lost puppy, I am sorry Brian I am a straight and happily married man.Brain I am 2 things your not, a serious athlete, and a successful accomplished person

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2006, 02:20:18 PM »
Here we go again, Brian Xlax talking lip again.Brian is like a misquito, just a small pest.I am not a 5th tier national athlete I broke top 10 at nationals.Brian what shows have you done?Why dont you post a pic of yourself seeing you can bash me and my physique.Brian I forgot more about supplements and bodybuilding  then you will ever know.Brian likes to follow me around on every post I do like a lost puppy, I am sorry Brian I am a straight and happily married man.Brain I am 2 things your not, a serious athlete, and a successful accomplished person

Brutally epic monster me1tdown

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2006, 02:22:56 PM »
This is not melt down ,this guy follows me around like a lost puppy.he needs to get a life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2006, 02:24:22 PM »

Big John D that used to post here is a big guy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 02:26:43 PM »
He is not a pro if he was you would or he would state his name.I technically am a pro, I have my Musclemania Pro card, and I am a INBA  pro as well, so there you have it I am a pro to.

If you guys are both pros, you should play nice.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2006, 02:33:54 PM »
Garreth, you can have your opinion but if GH wants to talk shit he better be able to back it up.He does have some knowledge, but if he is going to claim to be an IFBB then not say his name thats a coward.As far as those pics 240 put up thosae pics are 4 years old, I will post more recent one very soon

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »
GetitonNY,

I met GH15 before, trust me, he is a pro.