Author Topic: Climate Change debunked.  (Read 3222 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Climate Change debunked.
« on: May 10, 2023, 02:59:19 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Climate Change debunked.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2023, 03:03:47 PM »
Every one of those protesters deserves savagely beaten perhaps even to death. Fucking useless annoying cunts

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2023, 04:19:33 PM »

Take a step back from whether it’s real or not and just consider how we treat our local areas and our impact.

Our pollution level sucks. A smaller footprint, less waste, less pollution is a good idea IMO. The problem with this message is nobody actually wants to commit to using less, so we have a narrative come along to force the change.

Go back a decade and a young girl in my office talked about recycling and saving the planet. I said nope, people don’t give a shit as a group and nobody will change on their own decision making. She disagreed and said she believes people can make it a better planet……

Fast forward a decade and we have a pandemic, global crisis, war in order to force the this change because just like I said back then, we had a chance to reduce and never did. Now it will be forced and we see everybody kicking and screaming which is ironic given how 99% are apparently’for’ the planet 👀

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2023, 04:46:57 PM »
Take a step back from whether it’s real or not and just consider how we treat our local areas and our impact.

Our pollution level sucks. A smaller footprint, less waste, less pollution is a good idea IMO. The problem with this message is nobody actually wants to commit to using less, so we have a narrative come along to force the change.

Go back a decade and a young girl in my office talked about recycling and saving the planet. I said nope, people don’t give a shit as a group and nobody will change on their own decision making. She disagreed and said she believes people can make it a better planet……

Fast forward a decade and we have a pandemic, global crisis, war in order to force the this change because just like I said back then, we had a chance to reduce and never did. Now it will be forced and we see everybody kicking and screaming which is ironic given how 99% are apparently’for’ the planet 👀

Go to China where they pollute out their collective ass and murdered all their newborn female babies. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2023, 05:18:57 PM »
Good vid, Swifty.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2023, 05:22:34 PM »
Climate change is an absolute scam.  It's a movement hijacked by anti-capitalists who want to used rationalized demoralization to break you down so when they destroy your quality of life, you'll think you deserve it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2023, 05:48:11 PM »
I don’t think that we really have anything to do with climate change, just one of earths cycles. But, there’s nothing wrong with wanting to do better and pollute less. I do my fair share of recycling, and have my kids pick up trash at the beach. It’s small stuff that if everybody did, we’d have a much cleaner space.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2023, 05:50:36 PM »
Climate change is an absolute scam. 

yup, but look how the sheep follow.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2023, 05:55:06 PM »
Brutal if true

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2023, 06:01:49 PM »
people perpetuating the climate change bullshit are banking, look at Al Gore he is worth over $300 million, flying around the world for years in his private jet preaching it.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2023, 06:08:37 PM »
Mayday is correct IMO that this form of eco-fascism is probably needed on some level because the corporations\gubmint have created monsters with a Bhank like public of degenerates which will destroy anything they can get their hands on.

Of course they are using this first and foremost to consolidate power to enhance their status.

Climate change is indeed a sham in the literal sense and they needed something with a better ring than a depopulation campaign to bring the global head count to their 500 million target.

The first time I can think of eco-fascism being mentioned was in the Unibomber’s manifesto.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2023, 06:10:02 PM »
people perpetuating the climate change bullshit are banking, look at Al Gore he is worth over $300 million, flying around the world for years in his private jet preaching it.
My nikka

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2023, 06:14:32 PM »
I am very environmentally conscious, but, yeah, the climate-change thing, generally, is another gigantic scam.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2023, 06:37:33 PM »
I am very environmentally conscious, but, yeah, the climate-change thing, generally, is another gigantic scam.

how so?

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2023, 06:48:59 PM »

:)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2023, 06:57:51 PM »
didn't Gore also say the polar ice caps would be mostly melted by 2020 or some shit like that? lol

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2023, 07:14:01 PM »
didn't' Gore also say the polar ice caps would be mostly melted by 2020 or some shit like that? lol

I think he said the polar ice caps would be gone by 2013.  ::)

Apparently he's now making a killing off of "renewables". Which is basically burning old wood and releasing even more GHGs into the atmosphere.

He's your classic con man.

:(

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2023, 07:16:14 PM »
He's your classic con man.

yup, all fear mongering which is why history is so important to know.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2023, 07:43:42 PM »
how so?

My 2013 Jeep Rubicon, bought new, has a mere 60,000 KM on it; I RELIGIOUSLY have recycled since the concept was presented in the mid-eighties with municipal-provided recycling collection boxes (any recyclable food containing items taken or acquired outside the home I bring back with me for proper disposal); I only fly once or twice each year, these to visit with my immediate family who all live in my home city; I am extremely modest in my material pursuits; my condo, while very nice, is of a space reasonably appropriate for an individual (while I can easily afford it, I have no need for the extra space a house provides); I have never littered (and more than once have almost come to blows with slobs witnessed doing so); I do not purchase replacement items until the original item is no longer useable/in working order (TVs, cell phones, clothing, etc.) … You get the point. I’m no saint, but I try.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2023, 07:53:44 PM »
My 2013 Jeep Rubicon, bought new, has a mere 60,000 KM on it; I RELIGIOUSLY have recycled since the concept was presented in the mid-eighties with municipal-provided recycling collection boxes (any recyclable food containing items taken or acquired outside the home I bring back with me for proper disposal); I only fly once or twice each year, these to visit with my immediate family who all live in my home city; I am extremely modest in my material pursuits; my condo, while very nice, is of a space reasonably appropriate for an individual (while I can easily afford it, I have no need for the extra space a house provides); I have never littered (and more than once have almost come to blows with slobs witnessed doing so); I do not purchase replacement items until the original item is no longer useable/in working order (TVs, cell phones, clothing, etc.) … You get the point. I’m no saint, but I try.

As long as it makes you feel good, but a waste of your time IMO. I don't litter or any shit like that either, but I don't think twice about recycling, climate change, how often I fly, etc.
It's not my problem to solve, I use what is available and convenient and just live my life. If I have to get an EV down the line then I will, otherwise I prefer my gas engines.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2023, 07:55:29 PM »
As long as it makes you feel good, but a waste of your time IMO. I don't litter or any shit like that either, but I don't think twice about recycling, climate change, how often I fly, etc.
It's not my problem to solve, I use what is available and convenient and just live my life. If I have to get an EV down the line then I will, otherwise I prefer my gas engines.

You asked, I answered.

I am only responsible for myself.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2023, 07:58:11 PM »
You asked, I answered.

I am only responsible for myself.

Indeed you did sir and I thank you.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2023, 08:35:07 PM »
Mars went from a green, lush, planet covered in water to a red rock. It must've been all the cars and cows.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2023, 09:55:53 PM »
Man made climate change. HAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!
a