Author Topic: Thank you, Sarah Palin  (Read 2830 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Thank you, Sarah Palin
« on: November 04, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »
As much as I criticized her on the forums - I am SO glad McCain kept her on the ticket.

I would like to just thank Sarah Palin for destroying McCain's chances of winning this election.  Her special brand of crazy has singlehandedly ruined Republicans.

Thank you Sarah you crazy, fundamentalist bitch!

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Thank you, Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 06:56:00 PM »
I told you guys... he was promised a mountain of gold to throw it and stick it to the GOP for 2000.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
I told you guys... he was promised a mountain of gold to throw it and stick it to the GOP for 2000.

Bullshit.  He just fucked up on a gamble for Hillary votes and lost it big time.  Stop making excuses and deal with the fact your party let their candidate fuck up the election for his side.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:37:32 PM »

I don't think so.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »
I wonder if she's still delusional enough to think she has a chance in 2012?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 07:46:35 PM »
I wonder if she's still delusional enough to think she has a chance in 2012?

She may return just for the wardrobe benefits alone.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 07:46:49 PM »
Bullshit.  He just fucked up on a gamble for Hillary votes and lost it big time.  Stop making excuses and deal with the fact your party let their candidate fuck up the election for his side.

I'm a registered Independent, asshat, who did NOT vote for McCain.  ::)

You can piss off now.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »
Didn't vote for him, but have time to make up bullshit conspiracy theories about him willingly throwing the election?

Yeah.... right.  Does stupidity of this magnitude come natural to you or do you actually practice for it?

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 07:52:07 PM »
Didn't vote for him, but have time to make up bullshit conspiracy theories about him willingly throwing the election?

Yeah.... right.  Does stupidity of this magnitude come natural to you or do you actually practice for it?

Christ you're as dumb as a box full of hair. You actually think I believe that, dumbass?

Get a sense of humor, boy.

Since you're relatively new to this forum (based on your low post count), you probably didn't know that I've made this comment before regarding the pwning Obama gave McCain during the debates. It was a joke then and it's a joke now. You probably didn't see it though since it was on late and past your bedtime. I know how you kids need your sleep on school nights.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 07:56:03 PM »
As much as I criticized her on the forums - I am SO glad McCain kept her on the ticket.

I would like to just thank Sarah Palin for destroying McCain's chances of winning this election.  Her special brand of crazy has singlehandedly ruined Republicans.

Thank you 240 for putting your life on hold for 20 hours a day for the past year to keep us abreast with every story CNN ran :) What are you going to do now that the election is over?
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 08:02:03 PM »
Thank you 240 for putting your life on hold for 20 hours a day for the past year to keep us abreast with every story CNN ran :) What are you going to do now that the election is over?

Now we shit on everything Obama does for 4 years  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 08:04:25 PM »

Sounds like a plan!
E

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2008, 08:04:44 PM »

LOL

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »

haha

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2008, 08:07:07 PM »
Obama is ruining this country!

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 08:08:44 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 08:15:33 PM »
Hi,

Can't wait to hear from him. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama is your 44th President of the United States.

I got to go check the Hannity forums.
G

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 08:18:30 PM »

240, you're young so I feel like I need to cut you some slack.  This isn't Sarah Palin's fault.  This is like blaming the wide receiver who dropped an easy catch to win a game.  There were a lot of "fumbles" and "mental mistakes" that were made by the Republican party leading up to that point in the game where they just didn't get it done.  Like I said earlier, this is a "purging" that really needed to take place.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 08:20:55 PM »
240, you're young so I feel like I need to cut you some slack.  This isn't Sarah Palin's fault.  This is like blaming the wide receiver who dropped an easy catch to win a game.  There were a lot of "fumbles" and "mental mistakes" that were made by the Republican party leading up to that point in the game where they just didn't get it done.  Like I said earlier, this is a "purging" that really needed to take place.  

I know the economy played a major part.

But I think it would have gone down to the wire tonight. 

I worked polls for breaks today - I interviewed several republican voters today that voted Obama because they just didn't want Palin as VP.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 08:25:58 PM »

I worked polls for breaks today - I interviewed several republican voters today that voted Obama because they just didn't want Palin as VP.

Palin was a factor, there is no question. Look at how many people who jumped Republican ship cited it as an issue.

Palin was a gamble, and it turned out bad. Energizes the base, to be sure, but at what price?

Of course, if he had chosen Romeny and gotten the same votes, we would have been questioning why he didn't pick someone to energize the base.

Luckily, we are wihout John Mccain.
G

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2008, 08:35:39 PM »

But that's just where you are, bro.  You can't say for certain that where people are in other parts of the country agree with the good people of your hometown. 

Had Sarah Palin not been a part of this campaign, this would have been even uglier for John McCain. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2008, 08:37:42 PM »
But that's just where you are, bro.  You can't say for certain that where people are in other parts of the country agree with the good people of your hometown. 

Had Sarah Palin not been a part of this campaign, this would have been even uglier for John McCain. 

I disagree.

She hurt him - bad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2008, 08:37:51 PM »

See, I think with a Romney on the ticket, mccain probably would have won.

he said in primaries "I need to choose a veep with strong economic understanding".  He knew it.

Then he ignored it for some fluff piece for the base - when they always turn out no matter what.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2008, 08:40:58 PM »
I'm glad I won't have to hear that he's a 'Maverick' anymore.
G