Author Topic: Shawn Michaels' big mouth getting him in trouble....  (Read 7586 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Shawn Michaels' big mouth getting him in trouble....
« on: December 17, 2009, 01:16:48 PM »
Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart 1995

Bret and Shawn got into a real fight backstage, where Bret confronted Shawn about comments Shawn made about Bret Hart and Sunny. From what's being said, Bret took down Michaels and punched the daylights out of the boy toy. There was some hair pulling and then WWF officials had to break it up. Right after Shawn got his ass kicked :) I mean after the fight, Shawn went in Vince's office and demanded a contract release and Vince said no. They were both sent home that night.

Shawn Michaels & X-Pac vs. Some Thugs from a Bar in Syracuse, 1996

We all know this one. As the story goes, Shawn got a little too flirty with a female who was dating one of the military thugs at the bar. Once outside, the thugs jumped Michaels and beat him silly. Small (but feisty) X-Pac jumped out of the car to help out Shawn until the thugs ran away. A battered and bruised Michaels appeared on Raw shortly thereafter and the announcers acknowledged the legit beating. WINNER: Thugs, and all Canadian fans who hate Shawn.

Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, 1998

Austin, McMahon, Undertaker and Michaels were in a meeting with other officials planning the WWE's strategy going forward. Apparently, leading up to WMXIV, the idea was for HBK to drop the strap to Austin, which HBK initially rejected. At this point Undertaker began to tape his fists methodically. The Deadman told HBK that it was advisable that he, HBK, change his mind about doing the job by the time that he, Undertaker, finished taping his fists or he will MAKE HBK change his mind the hard way. WINNER: WWE and WWE fans because Austin went on to become one of the biggest stars in wrestling history during the Attitude era.

Shawn Michaels is a pussy. Bottom Line.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Shawn Michaels' big mouth getting him in trouble....
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »
Who cares if he wets his bed, sucks his thumb, and cries to his Mommy??? I wouldn't care if he blows off all the boys back stage. Thats Shawn Michael Hickamajigga or whatever the f%ck his name is? Who cares if he's a whimp? The guy that I love is the guy I see on the TV. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Mr. Wrestlemania. In the ring HBK is fearless. If he wears womens clothes in his spare time it wouldn't make a bit of difference to moi.   

You don't know what it is to wear Aligator shoes.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 05:43:20 AM »
Who cares if he wets his bed, sucks his thumb, and cries to his Mommy??? I wouldn't care if he blows off all the boys back stage. Thats Shawn Michael Hickamajigga or whatever the f%ck his name is? Who cares if he's a whimp? The guy that I love is the guy I see on the TV. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. Mr. Wrestlemania. In the ring HBK is fearless. If he wears womens clothes in his spare time it wouldn't make a bit of difference to moi.   
Information, mis-information, mis-interpretation. You suffer greatly from this.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 05:44:37 AM »
You don't know what it is to wear Aligator shoes.

And there on sale for just 1,200  ;D

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2009, 07:29:01 AM »
Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels, 1998

Austin, McMahon, Undertaker and Michaels were in a meeting with other officials planning the WWE's strategy going forward. Apparently, leading up to WMXIV, the idea was for HBK to drop the strap to Austin, which HBK initially rejected. At this point Undertaker began to tape his fists methodically. The Deadman told HBK that it was advisable that he, HBK, change his mind about doing the job by the time that he, Undertaker, finished taping his fists or he will MAKE HBK change his mind the hard way. WINNER: WWE and WWE fans because Austin went on to become one of the biggest stars in wrestling history during the Attitude era.

Taker is the man.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2009, 07:53:32 AM »
Taker is the man.
Taker had HBK shaking in his boots. Literally.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 04:36:59 AM »
Hey Playboy. Would the Undertaker make you shake in your boots as well? Taker would make King King shit himself! Whats your beef with the Boy Toy anyway? Are you really the Hitman??? Is it really you Bret? Hey man if so. I don't wish harm on anyone. Chef Timmy spreads love. But upon your return to the Federation. I cannot wait to see HBK kick you in your grill one more time! 

Ugh...ya....i'm Brett Hart, Chef.... ::)

Facts are facts and facts don't lie. Boy toy is a jerk off and everyone knows it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 08:22:08 PM »
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2009, 07:45:03 AM »
What tough guys the ones in Syracuse must have been ,beating a guy when theres about 8 of them

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 09:09:19 AM »
What tough guys the ones in Syracuse must have been ,beating a guy when theres about 8 of them
Micheals shouldn't have lipped off to them. Serves him right.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2009, 05:21:57 AM »
Even Mike Tyson. The toughest man on planet Earth got KO'd. I've had my ass beaten several times. It happens to the very best of us.
Yes but Michaels' cocky, arrogant attitude and ego caused him to get ko'd. That's the whole point. If you watched his dvd you would know this as other wrestlers have said the exact same thing.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 08:12:05 AM »
Even Mike Tyson. The toughest man on planet Earth got KO'd. I've had my ass beaten several times. It happens to the very best of us.

I thought the toughest guy on the planet was Mindspin

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 12:08:16 PM »

I think you’re missing the context of the situation.

Remember that Michaels wasn’t alone.
And if you saw “123-Pac” in a parking lot, you’d call for backup, too!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2009, 04:29:48 AM »

I think you’re missing the context of the situation.

Remember that Michaels wasn’t alone.
And if you saw “123-Pac” in a parking lot, you’d call for backup, too!

And they also had Davey Boy Smith with them.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 05:32:18 AM »
 ;)
I was being sarcastic in regards to Waltman.

Though, if I saw Smith, I would definately approach the situation much differently.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2009, 06:14:06 AM »
;)
I was being sarcastic in regards to Waltman.

Though, if I saw Smith, I would definately approach the situation much differently.

Actually Waltman, allthough he looks like crap is skilled in martial arts. So he is not to be underestimated. Marines are naturally skilled fighters by trade.