Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250889 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #250 on: October 06, 2017, 05:11:16 PM »
I wish Anabolichalo would come back and crush this competition.

x10

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #251 on: October 06, 2017, 05:22:41 PM »
You're a creepy fuck bro.

i'd really enjoy hurting you, no joke, dead serious

pound the living shit out of your ribs and make you cry  :-*

wouldnt want to knock you out even though i know that i could

would be much better just to punish you while watching the fear and pain in your eyes

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #252 on: October 06, 2017, 05:25:08 PM »
x10

my shape murders his

my bicep will just get higher and higher like al buckles had and my tricep will be samir bannout like once im ripped and dry

shape, detail>>>>>>>>>>>size 😎😜😝

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #253 on: October 06, 2017, 06:18:38 PM »
my shape murders his

my bicep will just get higher and higher like al buckles had and my tricep will be samir bannout like once im ripped and dry

::) 

"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #254 on: October 06, 2017, 07:33:02 PM »
my shape murders his

Your memory is clearly flawed. Your silly girl arms look ridiculous next to his arms. Why are you so delusional?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2017, 08:25:29 PM »
Notice how some guys have no clue about how to build up their muscles? These same knuckleheads have no clue about dating women so live alone in Mom's basement.

DJ is one such hapless, clueless guy. In the end we have to feel sorry for them. The amusement in teasing them soon evaporates.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2017, 09:12:01 PM »
Notice how some guys have no clue about how to build up their muscles? These same knuckleheads have no clue about dating women so live alone in Mom's basement.

DJ is one such hapless, clueless guy. In the end we have to feel sorry for them. The amusement in teasing them soon evaporates.

"How to build up their muscles"? Who the fuck talks like that? And you got some snipit in Ironman speaking like that? 16yrs ago btw.. The fuck have you done since?

On here talking about "building up muscles" makes me think you don't understand how to grow. Do you even train people? Do people pay you (more than once.. voluntarily. Not because they re locked into a contract-till-death) to train them? I've yet to see My thing from you in regards to training aside from this vague bicep nonsense. So you made a machine that mimics what you can do with the fucking dumbbell, except it locks a person in to the range of motion dictated by the machine no matter if there's six foot four or five foot four have wide shoulders are narrow long arms or short... big fucking deal. What have you done lately? This month this year this decade

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2017, 10:19:15 PM »
"How to build up their muscles"? Who the fuck talks like that? And you got some snipit in Ironman speaking like that? 16yrs ago btw.. The fuck have you done since?

On here talking about "building up muscles" makes me think you don't understand how to grow. Do you even train people? Do people pay you (more than once.. voluntarily. Not because they re locked into a contract-till-death) to train them? I've yet to see My thing from you in regards to training aside from this vague bicep nonsense. So you made a machine that mimics what you can do with the fucking dumbbell, except it locks a person in to the range of motion dictated by the machine no matter if there's six foot four or five foot four have wide shoulders are narrow long arms or short... big fucking deal. What have you done lately? This month this year this decade

DJ started this thread as a direct challenge to me. So I am entitled to reply. Anyone who reads the whole thread will know that DJ is one confused and frustrated individual. Small arms even after using drugs. No one can help him.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2017, 10:22:46 PM »
DJ started this thread as a direct challenge to me. So I am entitled to reply. Anyone who reads the whloe thread will know that DJ is one confused and frustrated individual. Small arms even after using drugs. No one can help him.

Well that is what it is... But what about you? If you're not cut out for it just bow out

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2017, 10:38:58 PM »

On here talking about "building up muscles" makes me think you don't understand how to grow. Do you even train people? Do people pay you (more than once.. voluntarily. Not because they re locked into a contract-till-death) to train them? I've yet to see My thing from you in regards to training aside from this vague bicep nonsense. So you made a machine that mimics what you can do with the fucking dumbbell, except it locks a person in to the range of motion dictated by the machine no matter if there's six foot four or five foot four have wide shoulders are narrow long arms or short... big fucking deal. What have you done lately? This month this year this decade.

Well that is what it is... But what about you? If you're not cut out for it just bow out

I don't appreciate anyone coming here and posting without knowing both what they are talking about and who they are talking to. If you don't show the appropriate amount of respect then I will have to ignor you and completely dismiss anything you say. You see, I have been in the trenches in gyms training for 60 years. I have studied the subject of hypertrophy since 1962. In addition I have paid my dues by training hard for many decades applying all manner of protocols. Eventually the correct method evolved and now I am confident that I know how to make my muscles larger and without resorting to any drugs whatever. Age has not been an impediment in this quest.

Please do not trespass in this field if you are not an expert. Stand on the side and behold what is about to occur and be amazed. Along the journey I have been able to design and fashion excellent and unique tools that assist me in my hypertrophy quest. These machines are the best yet designed for building the arms. Even a simpleton should be able to appreciate that anyone who can design complex new machines is also capable of creating a complete theory of maximum muscular hypertrophy in human males. What I have concluded has been overlooked by the majority of people who lift weights. The typical bodybuilder clings to his broscience nonsense and thus seldom achieves what should rightly be a reward for years and years of toil in the gym.

Do not come to a gym or a forum and think you can say what you please. Life isn't like that. You have to pay your dues to be an expert. I don't take kindly to those who don't show sufficient respect for excellence and knowledge. If you are not a peer then please refrain from contaminating a discussion that is clearly beyond your ability to even comprehend let alone respond to in an intelligent fashion.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2017, 12:48:19 AM »

i'd really enjoy hurting you, no joke, dead serious

pound the living shit out of your ribs and make you cry  :-*

wouldnt want to knock you out even though i know that i could

would be much better just to punish you while watching the fear and pain in your eyes

what happens if VisualePerfection turns out to be the same height as you, only a 200plus pound boxer/mma/martial artist? Then he pounds the living skinny stick man shit out of you.

you like to talk about others not knowing your boxing prowess off the keyboard, yet you make the mistaken assumption that you are the only one typing who has these skills.

dj181 aka charlie zelenoff

"

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2017, 12:52:21 AM »
Haha, this is great, should use these photos, just screen shots from Gay 4 Its Youtube, he looks off season there, the lean face will get more replies on dating sites.

That background is Bangkok.

Simple Simon

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2017, 01:08:33 AM »

Vince has been onstage had build a very good physique, you are not really one to criticise him until you start demonstrating you have achieved anything close to Vince, as for him training people we have seen zero evidence you have ever trained anyone.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2017, 02:21:14 AM »
what happens if VisualePerfection turns out to be the same height as you, only a 200plus pound boxer/mma/martial artist? Then he pounds the living skinny stick man shit out of you.

you like to talk about others not knowing your boxing prowess off the keyboard, yet you make the mistaken assumption that you are the only one typing who has these skills.

dj181 aka charlie zelenoff

heres my take on him

1. he is a PUSSY irl

2. he has shit athletic talent, crap speed, quickness, agilty, stamina, coordinataion etc

3. he cant take a punch

it is so very clear that you suffer from bigorexia and since you do you think "bigger" guys are better lol

Thomas Hearns @ a buck FOUR SEVEN and 6 foot 1 would fuck the shit out of 98% of big guys 😂😄😅

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2017, 02:23:31 AM »
Your memory is clearly flawed. Your silly girl arms look ridiculous next to his arms. Why are you so delusional?

my arms are better than yours

so..... STFU

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2017, 02:25:42 AM »
Vince has been onstage had build a very good physique, you are not really one to criticise him until you start demonstrating you have achieved anything close to Vince, as for him training people we have seen zero evidence you have ever trained anyone.

There's zero evidence you've ever been married. There's zero evidence you even like girls, period. In fact, you used to claim to be gay with your other handle. All of a sudden you're not?

There's also zero evidence you're anything other than a troll who seeks out attention on  message boards

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:39 AM »

heres my take on him

1. he is a PUSSY irl

2. he has shit athletic talent, crap speed, quickness, agilty, stamina, coordinataion etc

3. he cant take a punch

it is so very clear that you suffer from bigorexia and since you do you think "bigger" guys are better lol

Thomas Hearns @ a buck FOUR SEVEN and 6 foot 1 would fuck the shit out of 98% of big guys 😂😄😅

It ( you ) doesn't have any control over its mind - Severe Mental Illness has taken over.

In a proper caring society it would be in a Nut House receiving psychological / psychiatric
Treatment.

;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2017, 02:30:48 AM »

It ( you ) doesn't have any control over its mind - Severe Mental Illness has taken over.

In a proper caring society it would be in a Nut House receiving psychological / psychiatric
Treatment.

;)

nice try chief

i think a psyhchatrist has more knokledge than you bouf these matters lol

p.s. narcissism IS NOT psychosis dummy

Simple Simon

« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2017, 02:31:00 AM »
There's zero evidence you've ever been married. There's zero evidence you even like girls, period. In fact, you used to claim to be gay with your other handle. All of a sudden you're not?

There's also zero evidence you're anything other than a troll who seeks out attention on  message boards

I write a lot of things on here, I dont really spend all that much time thinking of what to type.

You on the other hand seem to pour out pages of useless information with so many silly claims and stories it seems that it couldnt really be typed by a rational individual.

You have been caught out so many times now yet you still keep posting ridiculous stories, any rational person would stop telling said stories even if they were true after so much derision.

So, are you on prescribed HRT or did you make it up?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #269 on: October 07, 2017, 02:32:31 AM »
DJ started this thread as a direct challenge to me. So I am entitled to reply. Anyone who reads the whloe thread will know that DJ is one confused and frustrated individual. Small arms even after using drugs. No one can help him.

here is the thing basshole (good one brother falcon😎)

a 16 arm at 6 will MURDER a 18 arm at 20

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2017, 02:41:18 AM »
here is the thing basshole (good one brother falcon😎)

a 16 arm at 6 will MURDER a 18 arm at 20

If you get your arms up to 16 inches cold you win!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2017, 03:10:03 AM »

Treatment.

;)

by the way chief

which part of my tri needs more work? inner head, outer head, medial head?

Simple Simon

« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2017, 03:15:50 AM »
by the way chief

which part of my tri needs more work? inner head, outer head, medial head?

pure joon

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2017, 03:48:11 AM »
pure joon

bet you dream of getting gangbanged by hin and esf lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2017, 03:50:09 AM »
well fellas im off to hit bis and who knows maybe ill add in some BARBELL front squats