Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250312 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2017, 04:07:33 AM »
my arms are better than yours

so..... STFU

Hahaha

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2017, 04:13:47 AM »
Hahaha

???

post up a bi shot and a tri shot  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2017, 04:17:31 AM »
???

post up a bi shot and a tri shot  ;)

You are very boring.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2017, 04:25:25 AM »
You are very boring.

You are the boring one.
Pointed any guns lately chief?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
You are the boring one.

he knows.that im better

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2017, 04:37:24 AM »
You are the boring one.

Which shitty gimmick are you again? I can’t keep you retards straight anymore.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2017, 04:44:15 AM »
Which shitty gimmick are you again? I can’t keep you retards straight anymore.

I dont blame you. It gets complicated sometimes.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2017, 10:32:29 AM »
What the fuck do I care about compari g to Jeffery?

Anyways.. Shoulders back and abs
https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb4OTihv0/
https://www.instagram.com/p/aDb3Yuihvx/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XbOerzihvI/
https://www.instagram.com/p/XbOXh9ihu8/
https://www.instagram.com/p/eQx0r_Chpn/
https://www.instagram.com/p/ZhKLF3ihop/

Etc etc etc... None of those were dieted down. Eating pizza, hotdogs, mac n cheese, donuts, etc daily just eating and training

Excellent back and trap development, especially traps, is there a particular excercise you use to target lower/middle traps?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2017, 11:01:25 AM »
Excellent back and trap development, especially traps, is there a particular excercise you use to target lower/middle traps?

Just focusing on hitting the back from different angles and being aware of how elbow position affects which muscle groups get the majority of the workload. I tend to start the back workout with chins and medium grip pull-downs to the front to hit the teres muscle groups. Then its pull-downs with elbows in front of the body to hit the lats (grips/bars vary). Then I focus on rowing movements and keeping my back arched.  if your back is rounded, it turns into an arm movement. (when training clients I'll probably say "chin up chest out", or "look like a trophy" during dann near every set until they do it automatically), and driving my elbows back and squeezing my scapula together, even if the bar/handle doesn't come all the way to my stomach.

For the mid back traps actually rhomboids at the end of my Rowing movements I'll finish up with very wide grip seated cable rows. Ann's about as wide as possible and keeping elbows up at shoulder level like a "T", and pulling the bar to Upper sternum. Because the grip is so wide the range of motion is shorter and the bar doesn't even come with them maybe 8 or should even 12 inches of my sternum, however I still make sure to squeeze my scapula together with each rep.

And for traps, they never really started to grow until I tried doing power shrugs out of a rack with stupid stupid stupid heavyweight. 600 pounds plus, with range of motion that's maybe two or three inch sometimes but even though the range of motion is short I'm still trying to squeeze my shoulders up. Reps are still around 12-15, but they're rest-pause sets because I set the bar back down on the pins after each rep so there's like 1-3 seconds rest between each rep.

April 10th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSs6QiCgl0U/

March 25
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSDle9Hjbsr/

Feb 27th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCRdkpB2o4/

Wayy back Oct 2015 during a little layoff and fat and smooth. Was doing 16+hr days and not able to train till about 11pm most days (if at all). Hadn't deadlifted or done goodmornings for probably over a year and its evident in my lower back. You can also see the adhesions in the back and still haven't gotten around to getting ART therapy to break them up.
https://www.instagram.com/p/8UxERNihom/

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »
I write a lot of things on here, I dont really spend all that much time thinking of what to type.

You on the other hand seem to pour out pages of useless information with so many silly claims and stories it seems that it couldnt really be typed by a rational individual.

You have been caught out so many times now yet you still keep posting ridiculous stories, any rational person would stop telling said stories even if they were true after so much derision.

So, are you on prescribed HRT or did you make it up?

Nope. My own products.

Simple Simon

« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »
Nope. My own products.

So the HRT test you have are not done by a physician prescribing your meds, as such they are not HRT tests, they are just blood tests.

Thats why I was confused..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2017, 11:14:59 AM »
It was in prison ESFitness was on hrt. The Warden would spot inject his quads. He said.

Simple Simon

« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2017, 11:17:11 AM »
It was in prison ESFitness was on hrt. The Warden would spot inject his quads. He said.

I know, hes been on HRT from 2005 up until 2011, he also managed to keep getting prescribed test even though his test levels must have exceeded the maximum levels, remember this was his "6 grms is the sweet spot" phase.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2017, 11:22:34 AM »
So the HRT test you have are not done by a physician prescribing your meds, as such they are not HRT tests, they are just blood tests.

Thats why I was confused..

First script for her was in 05. Continued through prison and after I got out for about 6-9 months until I went back on higher.dosages.  you're gonna fail at trolling me thinking you're gonna saying I'm lying. Haven't lied about shit. You see it's pretty easy to talk about what I'm doing what I've done and post a super long fucking posts and have everything I say in 2017 match up with everything I said in 2015 which matches up with everything I said in 2011 your fucking dumbass. Except either you have a learning disability or you're just a born liar so insecure it has to a tribute statements to me that I never made with the goal of influencing others opinions of me. People you don't know you'll never know and who really don't give a fuck about you and you can see straight through your lies and trolling

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2017, 11:23:30 AM »
Just focusing on hitting the back from different angles and being aware of how elbow position affects which muscle groups get the majority of the workload. I tend to start the back workout with chins and medium grip pull-downs to the front to hit the teres muscle groups. Then its pull-downs with elbows in front of the body to hit the lats (grips/bars vary). Then I focus on rowing movements and keeping my back arched.  if your back is rounded, it turns into an arm movement. (when training clients I'll probably say "chin up chest out", or "look like a trophy" during dann near every set until they do it automatically), and driving my elbows back and squeezing my scapula together, even if the bar/handle doesn't come all the way to my stomach.

For the mid back traps actually rhomboids at the end of my Rowing movements I'll finish up with very wide grip seated cable rows. Ann's about as wide as possible and keeping elbows up at shoulder level like a "T", and pulling the bar to Upper sternum. Because the grip is so wide the range of motion is shorter and the bar doesn't even come with them maybe 8 or should even 12 inches of my sternum, however I still make sure to squeeze my scapula together with each rep.

And for traps, they never really started to grow until I tried doing power shrugs out of a rack with stupid stupid stupid heavyweight. 600 pounds plus, with range of motion that's maybe two or three inch sometimes but even though the range of motion is short I'm still trying to squeeze my shoulders up. Reps are still around 12-15, but they're rest-pause sets because I set the bar back down on the pins after each rep so there's like 1-3 seconds rest between each rep.

April 10th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSs6QiCgl0U/

March 25
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSDle9Hjbsr/

Feb 27th
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRCRdkpB2o4/

Wayy back Oct 2015 during a little layoff and fat and smooth. Was doing 16+hr days and not able to train till about 11pm most days (if at all). Hadn't deadlifted or done goodmornings for probably over a year and its evident in my lower back. You can also see the adhesions in the back and still haven't gotten around to getting ART therapy to break them up.

Thanks will try the routine order and wider grip high cable rows, currently do all rows with a narrow grip based on shit I read years ago but been rethinking back training recently due to few injuries and not getting results I want. I’m happy with upper traps they are ok but below rear delt level they disappear to almost nothing and it looks shit and have had it for years and have always wanted that middle back/trap thickness

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2017, 11:27:26 AM »
I know, hes been on HRT from 2005 up until 2011, he also managed to keep getting prescribed test even though his test levels must have exceeded the maximum levels, remember this was his "6 grms is the sweet spot" phase.

There is no maximum. Once you're on HRT you get blood work done on Monday which comes out to 700 or 800 and you take your dose on Tuesday off of 200 mg then on a Thursday if you do a blood test it'll come back at about 1200-1400 and 12 days later it'll be back to 700-800.

And the "6g",  as if you're notifying people what I was taking and how much as if you have any fucking clue LOL fucking hilarious. You have to have a learning disability. You cannot possibly be this fucking stupid

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2017, 11:27:49 AM »
nice try chief

i think a psyhchatrist has more knokledge than you bouf these matters lol

p.s. narcissism IS NOT psychosis dummy

I say this with all sincerity DJ.

Your psychiatrist is not with you 24/7/365, what you tell him in the chair and what really goes on in how you act in the real world are 2 different things.

I am not saying you are just a narcissist, I am not saying you are psychotic or anything else for that matter, I do not know you in real life.

What I am saying is that no matter what you doc says, you cannot just take that for face value, embrace it as the ONLY facet of your personality and that is just everything about you.
We all have many facets to our personalities good and bad, not just what a doctor diagnosis may be. Kinda like if you had diabetes, it does not mean that you are 100% DJ the diabetic, you are just a guy who has diabetes and have to do a few things to keep it at a level that is liveable/manageable within the context of your diet, lifestyle etc,

You are just a person who has a condition, and can manage it with therapy, meds, lifestyle etc. Like most things, it is probably affected by diet, meds, lifestyle etc. You would probably maintain a good physique for your own genetics if you ate a more balanced diet than what you post and stop worrying so much what you look like or seeking approval from your peers at getbig. And people like myself for the most part bust your balls because you are so arrogant and cocky about the whole thing.

Look around this site. There are guys on here who have physiques 10 times better than yours, some of whom bust your balls because of your attitude, but they are also the first guys(including Be There, who busts your balls because of the way you act) who also compliment people who try to better what they have even though they don't have physiques that will ever place in ANY contests.

You can take what I say to heart or not. I am done messing around with you because you just don't get why I type the things I do. I would actually compliment you on acheiveing your goals if you just stopped acting like you are a god. Yeah sure you have narcissism, but we all have something that holds us back inside to varying degrees, no matter what we think we drive sometone crazy out there with some quirk we have, but sometimes it helps if someone points out that even though we have xyz quirk, we are still human so shut the fuck up and be another part of that person you are for a change.

Thats it TL?DR?FO
"

Simple Simon

« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2017, 11:33:51 AM »
First script for her was in 05. Continued through prison and after I got out for about 6-9 months until I went back on higher.dosages.  you're gonna fail at trolling me thinking you're gonna saying I'm lying. Haven't lied about shit. You see it's pretty easy to talk about what I'm doing what I've done and post a super long fucking posts and have everything I say in 2017 match up with everything I said in 2015 which matches up with everything I said in 2011 your fucking dumbass. Except either you have a learning disability or you're just a born liar so insecure it has to a tribute statements to me that I never made with the goal of influencing others opinions of me. People you don't know you'll never know and who really don't give a fuck about you and you can see straight through your lies and trolling

the reason for the confusing is that you keep referring to your steroid usage as HRT/TRT.
they are not the same thing.
HRT/TRT is monitored and controlled by a physician.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2017, 11:43:21 AM »
Thanks will try the routine order and wider grip high cable rows, currently do all rows with a narrow grip based on shit I read years ago but been rethinking back training recently due to few injuries and not getting results I want. I’m happy with upper traps they are ok but below rear delt level they disappear to almost nothing and it looks shit and have had it for years and have always wanted that middle back/trap thickness

I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts

Simple Simon

« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2017, 11:45:09 AM »
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts

why have you never competed?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2017, 11:49:42 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2017, 11:54:44 AM »
There is no maximum. Once you're on HRT you get blood work done on Monday which comes out to 700 or 800 and you take your dose on Tuesday off of 200 mg then on a Thursday if you do a blood test it'll come back at about 1200-1400 and 12 days later it'll be back to 700-800.

And the "6g",  as if you're notifying people what I was taking and how much as if you have any fucking clue LOL fucking hilarious. You have to have a learning disability. You cannot possibly be this fucking stupid

HRT is to get your test levels up to a normal range, if it starts going too high they will cut your dose.

Come on mate, surely you are aware of this???

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2017, 12:01:33 PM »
got some deca on da way, maybe i should run it @ 2-3 grams like dim claimed mentzer did 😂

thought bout getting oxa but decided to stay wit da wnny

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #298 on: October 07, 2017, 12:05:26 PM »
HRT is to get your test levels up to a normal range, if it starts going too high they will cut your dose.

Come on mate, surely you are aware of this???

So you think if you do an injection on day 1 of 200mg. D your test levels are 700 that 3 days later it'll still be 700? And bext Monday it'll still be 700? And the Monday after that it'll still be 700?

Ive been doing this since 05. Ive had dozens of blood tests and ive looked over dozens of blood test results for my clients. This isnt something ive done once or twice.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2017, 12:07:26 PM »
got some deca on da way, maybe i should run it @ 2-3 grams like dim claimed mentzer did 😂

thought bout getting oxa but decided to stay wit da wnny

You're training boxing while using Winstrol??