Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250830 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2017, 12:08:17 PM »
So you think if you do an injection on day 1 of 200mg. D your test levels are 700 that 3 days later it'll still be 700? And bext Monday it'll still be 700? And the Monday after that it'll still be 700?

Ive been doing this since 05. Ive had dozens of blood tests and ive looked over dozens of blood test results for my clients. This isnt something ive done once or twice.

No, but if a doctor is monitoring your levels and its going up way higher than the dosage he is giving you because you are self administering then hes going to start asking questions..

Joon, put esfitness back online FFS you are fucking it up for him..

Simple Simon

« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2017, 12:08:56 PM »
You're training boxing while using Winstrol??

joons posting at the moment...dj181 is asleep.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2017, 12:23:22 PM »
You're training boxing while using Winstrol??

taking a break from the boxing and focusing on physique art now

roids suck for boxing coz they make you tight and you lose stamina and give you unnecessary weight

gh is probably good for boxing to help with recovery as my coach ran it and said it made his recovery incredible

best drug for boxing would be epo

was gonna make a vid of me working the heavy bag for ma main man che, but now that im on gear i already feel tighter and not as loose and fast so fuck making that vid

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »

roids suck for boxing coz they make you tight and you lose stamina and give you unnecessary weight

gh is probably good for boxing to help with recovery as my coach ran it and said it made his recovery incredible

was gonna make a vid of me working the heavy bag for ma main man che, but now that im on gear i already feel tighter and not as loose and fast so fuck making that vid

how many boxing matches have you competed in? Win/Loss/draw record?

Not trolling, just curious
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2017, 12:42:50 PM »

You were never going to post a video. Stop.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2017, 12:50:00 PM »

i take it youve never used methyltrienolone? lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2017, 12:52:26 PM »
how many boxing matches have you competed in? Win/Loss/draw record?

Not trolling, just curious

no matches only sparred with my coach 7 or 8 times

my coach is a heavy and i was bout buck 52 then

took his shots and stood my ground, i was wearing 10 oz gloves and he was wearing mmgay 4 oz gloves (think he did bruise a rib of mine coz i had rib pain for a few weeks but im a tough mofo)

afterwards he said to me AND I QUOTE "you are very brave" 😎

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2017, 12:57:02 PM »
i take it youve never used methyltrienolone? lol

never heard of it, does it make you rage?

its best to keep your cool in the ring, id get tight and pissed too easily (narcissitic rage is what it was) when i got hit or missed a punch

he called it spinning

id say best drug for me besides epo would be a mild muscle relaxer so i could keep my cool and stay loose

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2017, 01:15:58 PM »
never heard of it, does it make you rage?

its best to keep your cool in the ring, id get tight and pissed too easily (narcissitic rage is what it was) when i got hit or missed a punch

he called it spinning

id say best drug for me besides epo would be a mild muscle relaxer so i could keep my cool and stay loose

Muscle relaxer will be a horrible idea as it may affect reaction time. Not even just the mental part of reaction time getting a signal to the muscle itself as well.

All androgens increase RBCs. You could train on drugs that don't cause a lot of water retention. Its the intracellular water retention makes you tight (which explains the strength gains on Anadrol, even though its a dht derivative) and come off everything 10 to 14 days before the fight and you lose all out water and you're loose again and retain some of the increase in rbc's.

Methyltrienolone, in my opinion, in my experience, is the greatest strength drug available. I say available because not everybody can get a hold of dimethyltrienolone or dimethylandrone (I can. Haha) and its measured in micrograms and hard to test for. Far as EQ for athletes I'd prefer boldenone cypionate or boldenone "susp"/boldenone no-ester (BNE), its not really a suspension because I don't do water-based products. Its in oil instead. Anyways, they kick in quicker than the undeconate/undecylenate.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2017, 02:30:18 PM »
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts

Felt the same regarding back development, at least once Past the first year of training where trained nothing but bench presses haha, we never had bodybuilding magazines round here back then and Internet didn’t really take off till early 2000s so didn’t have much to go off but remember sitting with me Mam and dad eating our tea watching the local evening news and they had a segment on eddy Elwood training for the MR universe and he hit a few poses after training and still remember me dad saying “Jesus Christ look at his fucking back” in disbelief,we’d never seen anything like it before and from then on wanted to build a big back haha those early days before our eyes were opened were awesome

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2017, 04:18:03 PM »
nice try chief

i think a psyhchatrist has more knokledge than you bouf these matters lol

p.s. narcissism IS NOT psychosis dummy

Nice reply Twigglet
Forgot you also have paranoid delusions of Muscular Size

It ( you ) doesn't have any control over its mind - Severe Mental Illness has taken over.

In a proper caring society it would be in a Nut House receiving psychological / psychiatric
Treatment.

Good Wishes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2017, 04:21:28 PM »
Quote from: dj181 link=topic=637113.msg8893918#msg8893918 date=1507406222

[/quote

Laxatives & Lots of them
You'll as Loose as you'd ever want to be.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2017, 04:24:15 PM »
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts
If this dude didn't have lots of videos of himself talking on here I'd be convinced it's a gimmick. My God you're fucking insane

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
If this dude didn't have lots of videos of himself talking on here I'd be convinced it's a gimmick. My God you're fucking insane
Im sure uncle junior is sharing the account with him...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2017, 04:26:52 PM »
A child's school library having a book on steroids hahahahahaha

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2017, 04:27:09 PM »

Nice reply Twigglet
Forgot you also have paranoid delusions of Muscular Size

It ( you ) doesn't have any control over its mind - Severe Mental Illness has taken over.

In a proper caring society it would be in a Nut House receiving psychological / psychiatric
Treatment.

Good Wishes.

what da fuck are you talkin bout  ???

never said i have "size" except my much larger than average length c0ck

Simple Simon

« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2017, 04:28:23 PM »

and people wonder why I pull him up all the time.

when this stuff gets posted I think its junior, joon is a very good troll.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2017, 05:08:06 PM »
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol)
Weirdest post I've seen on getbig in a long time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2017, 05:14:17 PM »
Weirdest post I've seen on getbig in a long time.

How is that weird? I was 4 or 5 yrs old which wouldve been 86-87 and I find a bodybuilding contest on tv. How is that "weird"?

Simple Simon

« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2017, 05:15:11 PM »
How is that weird? I was 4 or 5 yrs old which wouldve been 86-87 and I find a bodybuilding contest on tv. How is that "weird"?

pure joon

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2017, 05:17:31 PM »

That's right Lord of the Rings. A book on steroids in my school  Library that was part of a series of books that also included books on cocaine, heroin, and inhalants.

The fuck is so hard to understand? You think they were how-to books? You dumb fuck

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2017, 05:18:19 PM »
pure joon

Joon? Fuck dude something is seriously wrong with your fucking brain. Why don't you give me a call. Fucking punk bitch

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2017, 05:19:42 PM »

Explain what the fuck is "insane" about any of that.

Seems you've got as much bitch in you as jeffery

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2017, 06:06:56 PM »
Aren't we supposed to admiring the god of arms aka dj181

this is what I see

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #324 on: October 07, 2017, 08:39:14 PM »
I've been a fan of bodybuilding since before I was in kindergarten and coming across a bodybuilding contest when turning the dial (remember tvs with dials? Lol) on the TV looking for a Teddy Ruxpin cartoon and seeing Lee Haney amongst others on TV with his huge back. Then when I was in the second grade the school library had a book on steroids and had pics of jeff king and his 20inch neck,  showing girls and having them freak out and scream and shit. I must've read that book cover to cover 50 times. Then when I was about 9 my mother started going to the gym and I would wait in the lobby Andrey bodybuilding magazines everyday waiting until I was 14 years old and could start lifting weights. And by the time I was 14 I already had a huge collection of bodybuilding magazines and knew exactly what I wanted to do as far as workout routines went. That was when Dorian was in his prime competing with Nasser and Shawn Ray etc and reading about how important the back is on a physique so I had it drilled into my head from day one that back is the most important muscle group.

Didn't give a shit about chest or biceps and already had capped delts before I even started training focused on back and triceps (as the importance of triceps was also drilled in my head how important triceps were too arm development, that they took up two-thirds of the arm etcetera and most people spent too much time on biceps). Looked at different bodybuilders back development and red most likely ghost written articles on how they train and compared the workout routines and their back to government versus their competitors. I used to think Flex wheeler had this enormous wide freaky dog developed back until I remember an article when I was like 15 or 16 with Charles Glass talking about how Flex his back was N@arrow, and to give the illusion of more with people passed on getting Flex exceptional separation and development in the inner back along his spine to draw your eyes in and give the illusion of more width... Same with rear delta, except I figured that out on my own. Like I can have well-developed lateral head delts, however when he turns an angle to you whether it's from the front or from the back that at 3/4 View if his rear delts aren't properly developed he'll look like a telephone pole. Straight up and straight down. But if is rear delts are developed, he'll still with wide when he turns out that 3/4 angle even from 20 yards away.  Think about it most people, if you have a physique, from the front chest biceps ABS whatever probably going to look at you from the front but when you walk past people tend to turn their head and stare and if you're walking past them and you you got a great chest and abs and biceps and stuff and you walk past me look at you if your back isn't developed they're going to be disappointed. So I always wanted the back to look better than the front , because dudes with chest and biceps are a dime a dozen if you want to stand out you need a big thick wide back and rear delts

X