Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 250840 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #375 on: October 23, 2017, 10:45:27 PM »
Good result. Keep it up.

175-180 is perfect weight for me

although 15 suggests 185

probably go 180 and then switch from deca to tren

tren is a master recomp comp pour moi, and i basically stay the same weight but recomp

1st time i did it went from 10% to sub-7 and weight stayed the same

id rather just stay on deca, but i will prob have to switch to tren

deca and tren are the only comps that work pour moi

19-nors BABY!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #376 on: October 24, 2017, 12:22:59 AM »
I guess I scared away DJ. Yeah, he is showing some sense, after all. Some hope for him but alas not in improving the girth of his upper arms. That is literally beyond his broscience to accomplish.

In the meantime, I am forging ahead. Today, for the first time ever, I used 9 plates on the modified Nautilus Triceps Machine and did 13 reps. I super-setted with my biceps-supinator for an

absolutely brutal workout. I still have 3 more maximum sets to go. I am getting both bigger and stronger. Feels great. This, I swear, is the fountain of youth.

If I keep progressing like this I will eclipse the maximum size I obtained in 1999 which was 18 inches cold.

Just remember symmetry is everything. If your waist is 44" and your fat percentage is 17 or 20, your arms won't look that impressive at 18". You'll need to get cut for them to look good. What was your body fat in 1999?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #377 on: October 24, 2017, 01:02:40 AM »
Good point prime chief

it only matters what your arms measures at 6-7%

Id easily have a 19 inch arm if i got up to 25% bf

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #378 on: October 24, 2017, 01:51:46 AM »
Good point prime chief

Please demonstrate this for the readers. Oh, wait....you fear getting fat so won't gain that much weight. So how are you going to build even 17 inch arms?

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: October 24, 2017, 04:38:51 AM »
Good point prime chief

Dildo, only way you will ever have 19 inch arms is if you inject synthol. GH15  agrees with me.
You arms will never grow over 14in even though you took massive amounts of steroids.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #380 on: October 24, 2017, 07:46:09 AM »
Please demonstrate this for the readers. Oh, wait....you fear getting fat so won't gain that much weight. So how are you going to build even 17 inch arms?

are you insane?

my arms were over 16 inches here

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #381 on: October 24, 2017, 12:49:26 PM »

In one study, 585 people trained their non-dominant arm for 12 weeks.  The study involved 6 sets of curls and triceps extensions, building from 12rm loads to 6rm loads over the course of the study (linear periodization).  It wasn’t explicitly stated, but I’m assuming the training sessions were only once per week.  On average, the participants’ biceps got about 19% bigger and their 1rm biceps curl increased by about 54%.

However, the range of responses was huge.  Several people’s biceps actually got slightly smaller (even though they were untrained at the start of the study), while one person’s got 59.3% larger.  The variability in strength gains was even larger, from several people not gaining any strength at all, to one person increasing their 1rm biceps curl by 250%.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #382 on: October 24, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »

In one study, 585 people trained their non-dominant arm for 12 weeks.  The study involved 6 sets of curls and triceps extensions, building from 12rm loads to 6rm loads over the course of the study (linear periodization).  It wasn’t explicitly stated, but I’m assuming the training sessions were only once per week.  On average, the participants’ biceps got about 19% bigger and their 1rm biceps curl increased by about 54%.

However, the range of responses was huge.  Several people’s biceps actually got slightly smaller (even though they were untrained at the start of the study), while one person’s got 59.3% larger.  The variability in strength gains was even larger, from several people not gaining any strength at all, to one person increasing their 1rm biceps curl by 250%.

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

thanks for that post bro

like ive said before... training is vastly important if you are a real athlete ie. not q faggybuilder

if you take drugs you can train like a turd and still make progress, in fact ive come to believe that training has very small influnce over muscle development

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2017, 07:52:09 PM »
Trained arms again today. Last week I tore something in my left shoulder so I had a week off training. I was twisting backwards while lifting heavy items from behind my seats in my ute. The rest seems to help because today I hoisted 10 plates on the Nautilus modified triceps machine for 13 reps. Feels good to be getting stronger. Size is improving as well.

I never followed what so-called experts said about hypertrophy. At 75 we are supposed to atrophy and building more muscle is unlikely. Well, I am exceeding my past efforts as far as resistance used. Who can stop me now. No drugs whatsoever. No supplements, either.

What a shame DJ can't put up a good effort instead of falling foul of his own ignorance. He literally has no idea what to do so does this and then that then cardio. What a tool.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2017, 10:35:46 PM »
^^^ then you woke up

Pic coming in just a few♠♦

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2017, 10:42:31 PM »
I got you on the ropes ready to throw the towel in. You can't defeat someone like me. Your ego isn't up to the task.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2017, 11:14:13 PM »
I got you on the ropes ready to throw the towel in. You can't defeat someone like me. Your ego isn't up to the task.

Nice troll attempt

But... Results can not be denied

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #387 on: November 10, 2017, 12:05:24 AM »
No troll or homo here. My triceps are bigger now than in the past. Soon you will look upon my works and feel humiliated. Your puny arms will continue to embarrass you. Your steroid use will punctuate your defeat. Let us hope your loss will urge you to show some respect. To be candid, your challenge has turned into a self-owning of monumental proportions.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #388 on: November 10, 2017, 01:36:25 AM »
Here ya go dense
Funny no pics from you just blah blah blah

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #389 on: November 10, 2017, 04:15:43 AM »
What is that lump near the elbow? Site injection? Big gap in biceps. Forearms look strange. Triceps small for a guy using 5 big plates a side for dips.

There is something weird going on in that forearm. I swear it looks like a flacid cock and balls there! No homo!

Simple Simon

« Reply #390 on: November 10, 2017, 04:45:51 AM »
What is that lump near the elbow? Site injection? Big gap in biceps. Forearms look strange. Triceps small for a guy using 5 big plates a side for dips.

There is something weird going on in that forearm. I swear it looks like a flacid cock and balls there! No homo!

watch the video again Vince...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #391 on: November 10, 2017, 05:52:45 AM »

Translation=your armz are much better than mine

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #392 on: November 10, 2017, 12:56:59 PM »
Here ya go dense
Funny no pics from you just blah blah blah

I live in Tenement Housing on West Srodmiescie Street in my mom's basement in Warsaw. My name is Douglas "Dj181" James. I'm 47 years old. I believe in thinking about nobody except myself, and a 800 calorie diet and a rigorous exercise routine which consists mainly of me clicking the F5 key vigorously on my computer. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy from shadow boxing the night before and getting beat up by my reflection, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my seated hammer machine dips. I can do 5 quarter reps with 5 plates per side now. After I remove the ice pack I use some mascara that really brings out the color in my eyes when posting pics. In the shower I use dish soap from my mom's sink, then stick some cheese to the nutella I smeared on my genitals,, and while rinsing I let the dog lick the cheese/nutella combo off my balls. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I post on getbig about the fact that I have a better physique than a chubby 75 year old man. I then apply an alcohol swab to my left buttock and wince as I slowly inject an entire 10ml bottle of deca. Then I measure my arms, they are up to 12.75 inches. I then take a photo of my arms and start a thread on Getbig telling everyone they are now up to 16.75 inches. There is an idea of a DJ181. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no other person as great as me. I am beyond an entity. My muscles give off the illusion of being bigger because Gh15 told me so. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can admire my physique and feel self conscious that you are not as good looking as me, and maybe you can even sense my lifestyle is pretty enviable, but I simply am not ALL there.

Man did I call it
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #393 on: November 10, 2017, 01:05:03 PM »
Man did I call it

I'll post a pic with the tape round my arm shitstain 😆

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #394 on: November 10, 2017, 02:14:07 PM »

No you won’t.

Simple Simon

« Reply #395 on: November 10, 2017, 02:33:49 PM »

dont wrap it around twice to get it to 16

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #396 on: November 10, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

dont wrap it around twice to get it to 16

Lulz

You also want my bigass cock taped too  ?

Simple Simon

« Reply #397 on: November 10, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »
Lulz

You also want my bigass cock taped too  ?

If your cock is in proportion to your arms then it will resemble a pigs.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #398 on: November 10, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »
If your cock is in proportion to your arms then it will resemble a pigs.

3.5/10 try harder

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #399 on: November 10, 2017, 02:46:08 PM »
this thread makes me miss another guy surprisingly

"