Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 248133 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #650 on: November 16, 2017, 01:49:35 AM »
Did said French guy "stab" you?

nope

but he gave me a knife to carry

and he did pull his knife on some shitty polak and said to him "spierdalej pisda" which means "fuck off knvt"

also he wanted me to wait for a dumb polak who stepped on his shoe and said to him "sorry lady" at a whore house

he had the idea to wait outside the place and push this turd down the steps and then stomp him, but that aint my style

other "friends" who met him said "he is a dangerous guy" one was from dullstralia and he knew some jewshitzu and his brother was a champ in dullstralia who fucked up a few asain turd masters, maybe one oif them was a relative of sucksfags1900 bahahahahhahahahhahahhah haaaa!!!!!!!!

this dullstralia fella put an english guy on the floor inside the rock pub that was fucking funny, maybe he was a relaitve of bequeer bahahahahhahahahhhhhaaa!!!!!!

since you are a jewish fella is she any relation to you? would love to nail her tight asshole

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #651 on: November 16, 2017, 02:09:55 AM »
When we witness some extraordinary feat of strength it should be celebrated by everyone!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #652 on: November 16, 2017, 02:13:22 AM »
^^^^ Well that dullstralin fella showed str by putting that english turd on the ground

Would have been pretty fucking funny watching him fuck ya up bahhahahhhhqhhahhhaaa

Simple Simon

« Reply #653 on: November 16, 2017, 03:47:11 AM »
nope

but he gave me a knife to carry

and he did pull his knife on some shitty polak and said to him "spierdalej pisda" which means "fuck off knvt"

also he wanted me to wait for a dumb polak who stepped on his shoe and said to him "sorry lady" at a whore house

he had the idea to wait outside the place and push this turd down the steps and then stomp him, but that aint my style

other "friends" who met him said "he is a dangerous guy" one was from dullstralia and he knew some jewshitzu and his brother was a champ in dullstralia who fucked up a few asain turd masters, maybe one oif them was a relative of sucksfags1900 bahahahahhahahahhahahhah haaaa!!!!!!!!

this dullstralia fella put an english guy on the floor inside the rock pub that was fucking funny, maybe he was a relaitve of bequeer bahahahahhahahahhhhhaaa!!!!!!

since you are a jewish fella is she any relation to you? would love to nail her tight asshole
Im sick of your shit....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #654 on: November 16, 2017, 03:51:51 AM »
Im sick of your shit....

Then fuck off outta this thread shitstain

Simple Simon

« Reply #655 on: November 16, 2017, 03:53:00 AM »

Im pretty much done responding to you full stop, it just encourages you.

enjoy the rest of you time here without me feeding you.... :-*

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #656 on: November 16, 2017, 04:00:41 AM »
Im pretty much done responding to you full stop, it just encourages you.

enjoy the rest of you time here without me feeding you.... :-*

Like i give a fuck

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #657 on: November 16, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #658 on: November 16, 2017, 05:02:30 AM »
Like i give a fuck

Douglas has a strange destiny. He battles alone amid controversy and even animosity. Can everyone be wrong and he alone right? Is the whole universe against him?

Not at all. When he is among others they admire him as a fine figure of a fit and healthy man. With the help of modern science and pharmacology he forges ahead

and fearlessly defeats what nature has so frugally provided for him. We await his transformation in the coming weeks. Will he stand victorious with his 17 inch arms

posed for all the haters to behold?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #659 on: November 16, 2017, 05:31:21 AM »
^^^^

That was pretty funny dense

9/10

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #660 on: November 16, 2017, 07:31:05 AM »
Went there for a sexy polka but she was crazy so i left her

Then became a drunk and met lots of interesting peeps one was a French guy who would gladly stab you without blinking eye 😘

you do know your lame frenchman story is fuck all compared to what I experienced on the streets/shelters/parks/jail during two one year plus periods for over a decade being addicted to coke, crack and alcohol.

I am talking about literally living in shelters,parks etc being around not only drug addicts and alcoholics, but crazy people that aint getting better, kind  people , evil people, con artists, gangbangers bullshitters, some real violent fuckers, hookers, cops, social workers, addcition counselors, judges, lawyers, CO's, probably a few killers and other assorted lovelies

2006-early 07 and 2014-march 2015

I have seen a combination of depravity/violence/humanity/insanity that you cannot nor would be able to survive one week

Irony is I actually worked most of the time I was without home

I would not even talk about this DJ but you talk so much fucking bullshit about how much of a bigshot narcissist tough guy you are....you are nothing but a skinny pussy and honestly I am one of the nicer people you could meet, maybe because of my experiences above. However I have that other side that also came from my experiences above. And that is the one who would not even bother slapping the taste out of your mouth because you are just a silly misquito, a narcissist with no girlfriend, no job, no friends, no money, no prospects, no looks, no muscle, no strength, no physique, no hair.

Funny thing is you could change at least half those things if you weren't such a fucking bore

"

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #661 on: November 16, 2017, 07:42:16 AM »
you do know your lame frenchman story is fuck all compared to what I experienced on the streets/shelters/parks/jail during two one year plus periods for over a decade being addicted to coke, crack and alcohol.

I am talking about literally living in shelters,parks etc being around not only drug addicts and alcoholics, but crazy people that aint getting better, kind  people , evil people, con artists, gangbangers bullshitters, some real violent fuckers, hookers, cops, social workers, addcition counselors, judges, lawyers, CO's, probably a few killers and other assorted lovelies

2006-early 07 and 2014-march 2015

I have seen a combination of depravity/violence/humanity/insanity that you cannot nor would be able to survive one week

Irony is I actually worked most of the time I was without home

I would not even talk about this DJ but you talk so much fucking bullshit about how much of a bigshot narcissist tough guy you are....you are nothing but a skinny pussy and honestly I am one of the nicer people you could meet, maybe because of my experiences above. However I have that other side that also came from my experiences above. And that is the one who would not even bother slapping the taste out of your mouth because you are just a silly misquito, a narcissist with no girlfriend, no job, no friends, no money, no prospects, no looks, no muscle, no strength, no physique, no hair.

Funny thing is you could change at least half those things if you weren't such a fucking bor

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #662 on: November 16, 2017, 07:52:01 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #664 on: November 16, 2017, 09:00:14 AM »

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2017, 09:17:31 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #668 on: November 16, 2017, 09:40:26 AM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:31 AM »
Wise Man once said...

If you never had arms, you will never get arms.

- Block!
?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #670 on: November 16, 2017, 11:00:56 AM »
Seems i own lots of real estate in lots of heads here lulz

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: November 16, 2017, 11:28:06 AM »
Not trolling the shit head owes my mom lots of money, never paid a cent in child support

Stepdad put a gun to my moms head and i didn't do shit bout it, but i was 10 years old

There's not much a 10 year old can do when something heinous like this happens. Unfortunately, too many children bear witness to this manner of violent behavior with one or both of their parents. When this happens, an indelible image is formed on their young, impressionable and innocent minds.

Whether some "shithead" did or didn't pay child support is a matter between the parents and the law. Children should not be brought into it. They did nothing to cause it and they cannot fix it. Plus that it makes them something of a commodity and a pawn.

Unfortunately, you are not alone. Too many kids suffer from dysfunctional parents. What you can do is to work to let go of the bad experiences and move on with your life. Negative thoughts often beget more negativity....it is like a virus.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #672 on: November 16, 2017, 12:55:11 PM »
Seems i own lots of real estate in lots of heads here lulz

So far, you have never 'owned' someone in your life, you pathetic handicapped keyboard warrior with daddy issues

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #673 on: November 16, 2017, 01:01:30 PM »
So far, you have never 'owned' someone in your life, you pathetic handicapped keyboard warrior with daddy issues

It's easy in a gang

Make it one to one like a real man and see what happens to ya 😉

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #674 on: November 16, 2017, 01:07:17 PM »
It's easy in a gang

Make it one to one like a real man and see what happens to ya 😉

So you're that important that I would travel (again) to Krakow for a couple of punches? This just shows how delusional you are.

Take my advice and take time off the interwebz. Use the extra free time for self-improvement, not by jerking on Technogym machines, but by becoming a grown man. Once you're there go back online and send me a 'thank you' PM.
You're welcome and thanks.