Author Topic: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks  (Read 251050 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Arm Gaining Contest - Who can make the greatest improvements in 8 weeks
« Reply #850 on: November 20, 2017, 10:21:53 AM »
Ok, but they would not disrespect me irl, and if they were dumb enough to try to do so they would most certainly regret it😉

Who cares about real life. You supposedly live in Poland. No one in America will ever meet you, so it's a moot point.

Every time we come on getbig, we exist solely on the internet. People bust chops on getbig. I don't care to have your respect, as I am sure you do not care to have mine.

Seriously, get over it.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #851 on: November 20, 2017, 10:23:23 AM »
They do not understand, getbig is not about respect , it's about submission and power!

On Getbig there is a hierarchy.

At the bottom of the food chain...low quality gimmicks and bottom bitches like dj181 which are casual punchbags.

Disowned by their fathers, but owned on getbig by many big daddies  ;D

;D ;D

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.

They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #852 on: November 20, 2017, 10:23:38 AM »
Who cares about real life. You supposedly live in Poland. No one in America will ever meet you, so it's a moot point.

Every time we come on getbig, we exist solely on the internet. People bust chops on getbig. I don't care to have your respect, as I am sure you do not care to have mine.

Seriously, get over it.
Meltdown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2017, 10:24:10 AM »
You're here to spread your retarded speculations about who is behind what account and to pretend you know what's really going on. All you succeed in doing is making yourself look paranoid and stupid.

Shizzo is more concerned about trying to find out people's gimmicks than he is with working out.
X

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #854 on: November 20, 2017, 10:29:19 AM »
Shizzo is more concerned about trying to find out people's gimmicks than he is with working out.
Won't argue with you there. However, you are partly responsible with the lack of content.

Step your game up. Stop the shitty trolling, stop being vanilla, and start contributing worthwhile content. I believe in your fake account.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: November 20, 2017, 10:30:20 AM »
No. I am a Getbig Hall of Famer. Which means I am mentally ill by default.

Shizzo why is speaking of your tiddler sucking incident on getbig so severely frowned upon when you yourself brought it to our attention?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #856 on: November 20, 2017, 10:34:21 AM »

Seriously, get over it.

Good point actually

Guess my narristic rage has lessened a bit over the past year

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: November 20, 2017, 10:37:26 AM »
Shizzo why is speaking of your tiddler sucking incident on getbig so severely frowned upon when you yourself brought it to our attention?
;D.....  I will take a lie detector test. We will see who was/is lying.

It was a shameful act by a jealous person. Helped along by stupid people.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #858 on: November 20, 2017, 10:41:52 AM »
;D.....  I will take a lie detector test. We will see who was/is lying.

It was a shameful act by a jealous person. Helped along by stupid people.

Haha I actually did notice the date on the thread and that you are correct it was an older thread and not a new one.

Still I choose to believe it was true, even if evidence to the contrary is staring me in the face...

Simple Simon

« Reply #859 on: November 20, 2017, 11:24:36 AM »
How many accounts have you had? Why did you pretend (maybe not) that you were gay? Simple Simon was a gay account. Then you went to UK Jeff, now you are Be There.

How can anyone take you seriously?

are you drinking again?
I have explained it to you at least three times you moron.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #860 on: November 20, 2017, 11:34:38 AM »

Good question.

I've spoken to several moderators via text who confirm that no posts were modified.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #861 on: November 20, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »
are you drinking again?
I have explained it to you at least three times you moron.

Be There
Simple Simon
UKJEFF
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #862 on: November 20, 2017, 11:36:54 AM »
Be dull

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #863 on: November 20, 2017, 11:46:08 AM »
Hey loser181,

You will be officially considered an Uncle Junior's gimmick account.

UNLESS

You post a video/photo proof of yourself holding a paper with your username written on it

next to your ugly face.

Time is ticking...
DRAMA JANE, this is your last chance. Just back up your identity claim or your account is officially considered as a hijacked/sold gimmick account.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: November 20, 2017, 11:58:00 AM »
Bigger than DJ’s arm 😂

Looks more defined too.

Oh Dear -- That isn't Good for DickJockey1.81inch
Prime You Have clearly owned him With that Pic
Arm is Both Larger & in Better condition.

Good Going.

Guys, I appreciate the nice comments. However, I didn't post the photo to "own" anyone. I was curious how my arm looked, took the picture and posted it because it may never look this good again, considering my age. I was going to post a photo of my triceps, but I didn't like how my elbow looked....it looked like an old man's elbow....surprise, surprise!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #865 on: November 20, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »
You guys are really fucking weird

If you cant take my word for it then.... SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #866 on: November 20, 2017, 12:02:34 PM »
You guys are really fucking weird

If you cant take my word for it then.... SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS

We never took your word, Joon

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #867 on: November 20, 2017, 12:22:20 PM »
You're here to spread your retarded speculations about who is behind what account and to pretend you know what's really going on. All you succeed in doing is making yourself look paranoid and stupid.

Shizzo doesn't know whats going on behind the scenes. I have contact with several mods via text, so I know what goes on behind the scenes.

It must drive Shizzo crazy.  :D :D

Further, Shizzo keeps telling me to "step up my game and contribute worthwhile content." I don't care to contribute worthwhile content. It makes no difference to me if what I post is crap--I am glad it is!
X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #868 on: November 20, 2017, 12:45:08 PM »
^^^ you live in jew dork shitty right?

Simple Simon

« Reply #869 on: November 20, 2017, 12:51:09 PM »
Be There
Simple Simon
UKJEFF

be there and simple simon are the same account, Ron changed it to "be there"

Google "Simple Simon getbig" and it will bring up be theres posts.   ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #870 on: November 20, 2017, 01:53:29 PM »
Haha I actually did notice the date on the thread and that you are correct it was an older thread and not a new one.

Still I choose to believe it was true, even if evidence to the contrary is staring me in the face...

Backstage gossip is that he changed the post himself for the attention :-\

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #871 on: November 20, 2017, 01:56:48 PM »
Shizzo pulls this shit anytime anyone here gets more attention than him, pure immature jealousy

the craziest part is he is whining about what we are talking about in this thread, which is rich because besides the fact that there is something deeply wrong with DJ. the fact is that this is a bodybuilding thread and we are discussing arms, whether the arms displayed are built welll or not.

So unless you have worked out the last year, fuck off to another site shizzo.

I bust DJ's balls for his fucking beyond retarded gear use, retarded workouts and retarded everything else, especially his delusions, but I can't take away the fact that at least the skinny cocksucke3r works out and actually tries, as do most of us here in some form or another. Everyone except you.

So unless you have something to offer in the above topic, fuck off
"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #872 on: November 20, 2017, 02:50:24 PM »
Averaging bout 2 grams of deca a week and bout 150 mg test

Deca even at high doses is safe as it is the safest and most healthy steroid of them all 😎

Will eventually lower deca down to 800 or so and add in the ACE

But not for bout 6-8 more weeks

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #873 on: November 20, 2017, 02:54:09 PM »
This thread was originally a challenge to me re building larger arms. Naturally it was a not a level playing field and the inevitable result followed. DJ is still dreaming about 16 inch arms and I am beyond what is possible for the hapless dude even though he resorts to drugs. Well, it is all posturing and hearsay. I established that I am not a gimmick with a photo. DJ can do the same thing and take a screen shot with his arm next to his log on handle. That should suffice.

By the way, Shizzo did one good thing in the past. He pissed off bigmc and perhaps that is why that tool no longer posts here...well, under that handle.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #874 on: November 20, 2017, 02:54:56 PM »
Averaging bout 2 grams of deca a week and bout 150 mg test

Deca even at high doses is safe as it is the safest and most healthy steroid of them all 😎

Will eventually lower deca down to 800 or so and add in the ACE

But not for bout 6-8 more weeks

I give you on offahnded compliment that at least you work out unlike Shizzo, and your response is to go on about all the gear you abuse  :o
"