Author Topic: delts bigger than arms look  (Read 23737 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: delts bigger than arms look
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 07:46:30 AM »

X

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 08:17:24 AM »
damn. khofo fella really made it after years of spinning his wheels.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 08:20:09 AM »
Bigger delts/traps make you look athletic

Bigger arms make you look like a bodybuilder, for better or for worse

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 08:21:28 AM »
:)

not exactly, some guys just have shit arm genetics and some guys delts just respond very well while thier arms take a beating

check out defmetalifter here: https://www.musclechemistry.com/upload/steroid-discussion-forum/73709-tren-npp-stack.html

That guy looks to have longer than average arms, which is why his biceps/triceps may look less impressive

Short of some schmoes, nobody is gonna say he has small or bad arms

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 08:28:42 AM »
That guy looks to have longer than average arms, which is why his biceps/triceps may look less impressive

true, but compared to delts they...,SUCK

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2017, 08:41:06 AM »

Exactly. The average person walking down the street is not going to make that assessment lol. Most people don't even care  about someone elses physique.

X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 08:49:13 AM »
Exactly. The average person walking down the street is not going to make that assessment lol. Most people don't even care  about someone elses physique.

but your mom sure as hell cares asia man

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 08:50:51 AM »
You look great no matter what (no h-mo) just keep killing it!

KH0FO Fella is a getbig legend.
X

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2017, 10:56:30 AM »
Guy Grundy....a man who clearly has delts larger than arms...these days.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2017, 11:00:16 AM »
^^^ all of him sucks

is he of pollock backround? he has the typical polish blockhead

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2017, 11:38:34 AM »
^^^ all of him sucks

is he of pollock backround? he has the typical polish blockhead

I know a few polish guys that are bigger and stronger than you, and better looking as well, and they don't even workout.

You like to talk alot of shit when you have absolutely nothing to back it up when it comes to your own physique, looks, bank account etc

people wouldn't give you such a hard time if you didn't act like such a cock.

And lol at you being a racist when you look like a mongrel yourself

Thats what I mean, this narcissism you claim to have is nothing more than delusions of grandeaur

And that Khofi guy has a better physique than you, perhaps you should spend more time focusing on improving yourself and your attitude.

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2017, 11:42:21 AM »
Khofo fella has a way better physique than DJ181.
X

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2017, 11:48:05 AM »
Khofo fella has a way better physique than DJ181.

Here comes the meltdown, he loves compliments only but cannot seem to fathom that he will get better compliments if he does not try to seek them via alluding to how much better he is than someone else

also don't put up a thread in Gossip and Opinions about physiques then proclaim that nobody is to say anything he does not like.

I used to do that, does not work  ;D
"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2017, 11:52:06 AM »
Guy Grundy....a man who clearly has delts larger than arms...these days.

Looks like guy is melting

Simple Simon

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2017, 11:52:44 AM »
;D

but the funny thing is my boxing skills have taken a beating with the increased size strength

and i bet that i dont punch as hard now  >:(

havent done any box training for like 4-5 weeks now, so cant say for certain about the loss of punching power but i bet it is so  :'(
you have no boxing skills, you have only done it for a total of 112 sessions, thats if you went every day for the grand total of 4 months you did it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2017, 11:54:27 AM »

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2017, 12:00:50 PM »
you have no boxing skills, you have only done it for a total of 112 sessions, thats if you went every day for the grand total of 4 months you did it.

yep, and there is a big big difference between boxing in a ring with all kinds of rules and some guy sweeping his leg, taking his skinny ass to the ground and beating his ass

he likes to challenge people and make fun of Polacks when he lives in Poland(who the fuck moves from the states to Poland, with no job to boot?). One day he is going to say "get in da ring" to someone on here who lives close by and does/has boxed. He will chicken out in 5 minutes or make some claim that he can't box now because the 8 grams of deca he takes a week slows him down  ::)

I like the guy but the arrogance is over the top for no reason at all. He is like Patrick Bateman without the looks, physique, hair, nice clothes and money.

"

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2017, 12:03:49 PM »
yeah its me

how do.my pecs look ???

honestly? worse rthan mine.  Kinda ruins the overall look, sadly. You have good delts, and tiny waist but arms arent as good and chest is not gifted with great shape.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2017, 12:32:53 PM »
I live in Tenement Housing on West Srodmiescie Street in my mom's basement in Warsaw. My name is Douglas "Dj181" James. I'm 47 years old. I believe in thinking about nobody except myself, and a 800 calorie diet and a rigorous exercise routine which consists mainly of me clicking the F5 key vigorously on my computer. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy from shadow boxing the night before and getting beat up by my reflection, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my seated hammer machine dips. I can do 5 quarter reps with 5 plates per side now. After I remove the ice pack I use some mascara that really brings out the color in my eyes when posting pics. In the shower I use dish soap from my mom's sink, then stick some cheese to the nutella I smeared on my genitals,, and while rinsing I let the dog lick the cheese/nutella combo off my balls. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I post on getbig about the fact that I have a better physique than a chubby 75 year old man. I then apply an alcohol swab to my left buttock and wince as I slowly inject an entire 10ml bottle of deca. Then I measure my arms, they are up to 12.75 inches. I then take a photo of my arms and start a thread on Getbig telling everyone they are now up to 16.75 inches. There is an idea of a DJ181. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no other person as great as me. I am beyond an entity. My muscles give off the illusion of being bigger because Gh15 told me so. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can admire my physique and feel self conscious that you are not as good looking as me, and maybe you can even sense my lifestyle is pretty enviable, but I simply am not ALL there.
"

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2017, 12:56:15 PM »

He looks like he was boxing 40 years.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2017, 01:06:42 PM »
Epic attempt to 'casually' conceal a 'Parsh' there dude!  ;D

agreed

amd his pecs are better than you ching-chong

Fair play to you posting pics though...  8)
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2017, 01:28:41 PM »
Epic attempt to 'casually' conceal a 'Parsh' there dude!  ;D

Fair play to you posting pics though...  8)

That's KH0FO FEllA.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »
I live in Tenement Housing on West Srodmiescie Street in my mom's basement in Warsaw. My name is Douglas "Dj181" James. I'm 47 years old. I believe in thinking about nobody except myself, and a 800 calorie diet and a rigorous exercise routine which consists mainly of me clicking the F5 key vigorously on my computer. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy from shadow boxing the night before and getting beat up by my reflection, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my seated hammer machine dips. I can do 5 quarter reps with 5 plates per side now. After I remove the ice pack I use some mascara that really brings out the color in my eyes when posting pics. In the shower I use dish soap from my mom's sink, then stick some cheese to the nutella I smeared on my genitals,, and while rinsing I let the dog lick the cheese/nutella combo off my balls. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I post on getbig about the fact that I have a better physique than a chubby 75 year old man. I then apply an alcohol swab to my left buttock and wince as I slowly inject an entire 10ml bottle of deca. Then I measure my arms, they are up to 12.75 inches. I then take a photo of my arms and start a thread on Getbig telling everyone they are now up to 16.75 inches. There is an idea of a DJ181. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no other person as great as me. I am beyond an entity. My muscles give off the illusion of being bigger because Gh15 told me so. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can admire my physique and feel self conscious that you are not as good looking as me, and maybe you can even sense my lifestyle is pretty enviable, but I simply am not ALL there.

Gold....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2017, 08:35:14 PM »
I know a few polish guys that are bigger and stronger than you, and better looking as well, and they don't even workout.

You like to talk alot of shit when you have absolutely nothing to back it up when it comes to your own physique, looks, bank account etc

people wouldn't give you such a hard time if you didn't act like such a cock.

And lol at you being a racist when you look like a mongrel yourself

Thats what I mean, this narcissism you claim to have is nothing more than delusions of grandeaur

And that Khofi guy has a better physique than you, perhaps you should spend more time focusing on improving yourself and your attitude.

dont train for strength dummy

and what do you mean by bigger, scale weight? get then down to 5% bf and see what they weigh lulz

did you see my update pics on the positive board? thats what a 7 pound quailty gain looks like BOOOOOOOZZZZZZOOOOOOOOO

you look like a literal circus clown bahahahhahhahahhahha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2017, 08:42:43 PM »
its a shit look me thinks

they should at max be the same size and preferably the arms should be a bit bigger than the delts

and... here come the trolls, just watch  ;)

id rather keep this topic serious and not a pissing match so if you arent going to discuss the topic at hand then kindly fuck off

Your genetics are your genetics why give a shit what others think. For the last two weeks you’ve been posting for approval