Author Topic: chris brown..."roid rage caused me to hit rihanna"  (Read 3739 times)

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
chris brown..."roid rage caused me to hit rihanna"
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:41:41 AM »
March 06, 2009.   MediaTakeOut.com just received some EXPLOSIVE new information. We spoke EXCLUSIVELY to a person close to Chris Brown’s camp – and they gave us some SHOCKING NEWS. The insider believed that Chris’ attack on Rihanna was a case of ‘ROID RAGE’

The insider, who asked that MediaTakeOut.com keep their name confidential, claims that Chris Brown has been using steroids for some time – and that it likely contributed to the attack. The source explained, “Chris started using steroids for his voice, and then he started using it more and more … I think he used it too much.”

The source continued, “There were definitely benefits to using [the steroids], like he got more muscular. But it also affected his temper … Everyone around him noticed it.”

And MediaTakeOut.com directly asked the insider whether they believed that the steroids were behind Chris’ attack on R&B singer Rihanna. The source replied, “Of course, Chris’ temper got crazy when he started taking [the steroids].”

Is the use of steroids to improve a singer’s voice common, you ask? Well MediaTakeOut.com spoke to a popular recording engineer who claims that many singer’s routinely use steroids to help their voice. The insider, who asked for anonymity, explained, “If a singer is on tour and their voice isn’t holding up, or if they have laryngitis – you give them a steroid shot, or they can use a spray. It will allow them to perform temporarily.” The insider continued, “Just about every artist I know has used it.”

It’s not clear what effect the “ROID RAGE” defense will play in the Chris Brown criminal trial. As MediaTakeOut.com reported to you earlier in the week, Chris’ attorney’s are working feverishly behind the scenes to work out a plea deal which would give NO JAIL TIME to the R&B singer. And, as we reported earlier in the week – our sources say that they are EXTREMELY close to a plea deal.

But Chris’ defense team might have another ace in the hole. Yesterday MediaTakeOut.com told you that Chris’ defense team postponed pleading NOT GUILTY to the offenses charged against him. That leaves open the possibility of Chris pleading NOT GUILTY BY REASON OF INSANITY – using ‘Roid Rage’ as his mental disease or defect. While it would be an unorthodox legal move, it could prove effective.

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: chris brown..."roid rage caused me to hit rihanna"
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 08:45:09 AM »
brutal mass  ::)  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 08:46:53 AM »
she's manlier than him.
$

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 08:48:11 AM »
haha stupid black fuck.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 08:49:07 AM »
 ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 08:49:29 AM »
haha stupid black fuck.

are their things?
$

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 09:06:12 AM »
"The source explained, “Chris started using steroids for his voice, and then he started using it more and more … I think he used it too much."

the best i've ever heard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

the special voice stack "1000mg a week of test e, and 100mg tren eod."
asstropin

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 09:08:53 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 09:14:36 AM »
hahahahaha so it's really true, in the US indeed every pathetic lil poo sausage is using roids... ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 09:18:49 AM »
yeah, he's hella jacked.  Probably running 25 mg of nandrolone a month.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
steroids in this case = cortisone I'm pretty sure. Stupid ass morons.

spinnis

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2009, 09:31:17 AM »

Exactly.

Its like saying every woman thats on birth control pills are on steroids, cause technically they are

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »
brutal 10 inch pythons.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 10:02:23 AM »
MEDIA'S  LAME AND REACHING ON THIS ONE BIG TIME.THE KID IS AN AHOLE FOR HITTING A WOMAN,HE SHOULD BE PUT IN A RING TO BOX/WRESTLE MICHAEL CLARKE DUNCAN FROM GREEN MILE,THEN HAVE IRON SHEIK HUMBLE HIM FROM BEHIND,RETRIBUTION .

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »
he couldn't be anymore of a loser...... except if he blamed his "episode" on steroids.....  what would make it worse if they were cortico at that......  if this is gonna be the defense he's setting up.....  get real.  media uses it and people eat it up.... because everyone here knows that mainstream public do not know the dif between cortico's & anabolics.......
look you can almost hear the public out cries already..... "let him go.... the steroids made him do it"....  yeah.... a bottle off test kicked that girls a$$....

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »

"the cortisone rage " lol wtf?
asstropin

spinnis

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »
he couldn't be anymore of a loser...... except if he blamed his "episode" on steroids.....  what would make it worse if they were cortico at that......  if this is gonna be the defense he's setting up.....  get real.  media uses it and people eat it up.... because everyone here knows that mainstream public do not know the dif between cortico's & anabolics.......
look you can almost hear the public out cries already..... "let him go.... the steroids made him do it"....  yeah.... a bottle off test kicked that girls a$$....

::) ::)

I can bet you my life, she hit him first, and he hit her back as he should have.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »
::) ::)

I can bet you my life, she hit him first, and he hit her back as he should have.
i agree with that also.

but this guy is still a black fag

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2009, 10:32:21 AM »
this just in.... the "economic situation" is due to.........

steroids.

unemployment rate is up.... why........... yep you guessed it....

steroids.

lets see what else the public can blame on roids.....  it's silly and this is from someone who doesn't use them but I won't crucify someone who does.... that being said...... never underestimate the gullability of stupid people.  the public doesn't want to believe that boy beat that girl like that so.....they look for another culprit..... cortisone.....   see if he would took an nsaid for his inflammed vocal cords he wouldn't have any defense....   not to worry though he'll be getting plenty of anti-inflam in his throat for about 4-6 months when he's in lock up.

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2009, 10:36:02 AM »
who cares if she hit him first.... suck it up.... never been in a fight before.... never been hit..... could a 100 lb. girl punch or slap be that bad.... ( granted a child could knock a guy out with the a good well placed & lucky punch, but c'mon )  if she did hit him 1st his ego was bruised so bad and in need of self defense....   240 said it best..... a girl swats you , laugh at the crazy b!tch and walk away.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »
brutal mass  ::)  ;D

I'd like to throw a glove to his face. According to the rules he has to duel with me. Otherwise he has to stick with being a coward and slap little girls instead.   >:(

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2009, 11:20:57 AM »
Black on Black violence shouldnt even be questioned,just encouraged

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2009, 11:27:56 AM »
this just in.... the "economic situation" is due to.........

steroids.

unemployment rate is up.... why........... yep you guessed it....

steroids.

lets see what else the public can blame on roids.....  it's silly and this is from someone who doesn't use them but I won't crucify someone who does.... that being said...... never underestimate the gullability of stupid people.  the public doesn't want to believe that boy beat that girl like that so.....they look for another culprit..... cortisone.....   see if he would took an nsaid for his inflammed vocal cords he wouldn't have any defense....   not to worry though he'll be getting plenty of anti-inflam in his throat for about 4-6 months when he's in lock up.

exactly everybody wants to blame something, they can't accept the fact that some people are just douchebags

E
E

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »

Exactly, I'm a professional musician, and we use cortisone for our joints and voices
when we are on the road.  I used injection of kenalog on my fingers and wrists.
Singers use prenisone or predisolone.

Let me make this clear, these adrenal cortico steroids will cause psychotic episodes.
I was in a thread 240 posted last week.  These steroids are dangerous stuff, and often
make muscles shrink, they take the swelling down everywhere in the body when taken
orally.  Honestly, if this was the case, I could give him a pass on this, I personally
know the effects of these drugs being on them long term.  They made me phsychotic,
and ruined a relationship of a girl I really loved.
Most are all show no go!