Author Topic: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers  (Read 12146 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2013, 08:43:05 AM »
 :D

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
باذن الله الذي لا زباله الا هو و باسم طيبومبز رسول الله وخاتم الخريات سوف نستفتح شهر رمدان الكريم بلصلاة على ارواح كتاءب شهداء المرحاض وسوف نتجه الى طيز طيبومبز المقدس بدلا من الحجر الاسود الذي سوف نضع مكانه الخريه السوداء من الطيز الراءع طيز طيبومبز

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2013, 08:58:35 AM »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I'M NOT BUYING IT!

Nice try, but you won't fool me!

EDUCATED, MODERNIZED, WESTERNIZED PEOPLE QUIT THE MUSLIM CULTURE!

And YOU didn't quit! Why do I know? BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS STILL IN THE CULTURE AND YOU STILL DEFEND THE CULTURE!

I know, because I know people who REALLY got out of this retarded culture. They are not accepted anymore, face hatred, menace and violence, and they do everything in their power to BATTLE ISLAM!!!!!

Nobody who's really out of it talks about it the way you talk or defends it, or accept his loved ones to stay in! YOU ARE FAKE! You are still in the culture, otherwise you would draw your wife out or divorce her!

You're playing on the confusion between Islam religion and Islam culture. BUT THERE IS NO DISTINCTION! Even if you personally don't believe in a "higher power", you still believe in the superiority of your "kind" and will always defend it, and if the moment comes to choose between America and Islam, you will choose ISLAM! You in fact are more dangerous then the bearded retards!

You come infiltrate on this board, publically wishing your buddies "Happy Ramadan", just to make it sound normal and get your kind accepted by the ignorant Americans.

All your answers are well prepared, meant to fool all of us.

Well, you don't fool me!
Hi E-kul. 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »
Oh shit Kohl is onto my evil Muslim agenda.... he's figured me out, I better get out of here!   ::)

Kohl....  What exactly is that "Muslim culture" you speak of...  Because I'm clearly missing something....  Ain't no body in my household living in a "muslim culture" - you must be very well educated on the matter.... maybe you are the one who is the muslim here because you clearly know so much about it....apparently much more than I know.  

Even though I was brought up in a Muslim household in Egypt, I have no idea wtf this "muslim culture" you speak of is.  I was brought up in a Muslim househould yet I can't think of any immediate female relative who wears a head scarf or anything remotely close to that (Is that what you mean by Muslim culture?)

None of the practicing Muslim women in my family are segregated or held back from anything (Is that what you mean by Muslim Culture?)

Most of the women in my family are Medical Doctors and PhD's, have their own businesses, and their own practices.  (Does this go against your idea of Muslim Culture?)

For fuck's sake Kohl - please educate me what the hell is this "Muslim Culture" you speak of?  Please just tell me.

Nobody who's really out of it talks about it the way you talk or defends it, or accept his loved ones to stay in! YOU ARE FAKE!

Its no secret amongst my family that I am not practicing or believing - but whatever, no one dwells on it.  Life goes on, people still come to my birthday parties  ;D  Ain't no body beheading me for choosing to live this way!  (Is that what you mean by Muslim Culture?)

ukjeff

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2013, 09:38:58 AM »
I
ts no secret amongst my family that I am not practicing or believing - but whatever, no one dwells on it.  Life goes on, people still come to my birthday parties    Ain't no body beheading me for choosing to live this way! (Is that what you mean by Muslim Culture?)
I think he will respond with, "its because they dont know" or "you are still in"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2013, 09:41:28 AM »
II think he will respond with, "its because they dont know" or "you are still in"

They know -  I haven't hid that fact from anyone..... we've gotten in conversations about it, and they have voiced their opinions  and it went something like this:

"I wish you would reconsider your decision"

My reply:  "No, I'm good"

Their reply:  "Ok, whatever you decide.....  Hey you want to go see the latest James Bond movie?"

My reply:  "sure looks cool"

Life goes on!

Actually edit:  very few people in my family have voiced their opinion about it - and when they did it went as above.  The others.... straight up don't care, because as I said, religion doesn't dictate their lives!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2013, 11:43:31 AM »
Before I turned away from the religion, I was well adapted. Many like me that didn't leave,   you just don't notice them because they blended in , you won't see them, only see the crazy bearded fucks screaming in the streets
or the white crazy fucks with their pots and pans... loser idiots. pots and pans of peace :/   
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2013, 11:46:20 AM »
Does that mean these Muslims will stop blowing themselves up for a month?  Ahhh.. World peace at last.. at least for a month
no! watch the news... and you will see attacks go up :/ esp. on friday.
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2013, 11:59:04 AM »
Can't believe I forgot the Egyptian chipmunk....  Happy Ramadan Sherief

I always gained weight during Ramadan because of the Fitar binge
we all love iftariii!!! :)
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2013, 12:04:12 PM »
How's it goin rhino, bang any brown skin need Indians or Arab hoes lately?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2013, 12:19:40 PM »

Peace and understanding, and that non Muslims must join or die?  ::)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2013, 12:27:52 PM »
fuck off all religions.

if you are good person, you are good person and religion has nothing to do with it.

I know many scum people who hide behind religion and are complete human trash.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2013, 12:45:14 PM »
Muslims assimilating to the Western Lifestyle and Culture!

HAH! Yeah, that'll be the day!

There is no rule that because your a muslim you have to reside in the middle east.

Prophet Mohamed sent people to live all over the world. He sent muslims to Ethiopia whos king was a Christian.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2013, 12:46:13 PM »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I'M NOT BUYING IT!

And YOU didn't quit! Why do I know? BECAUSE YOUR WIFE IS STILL IN THE CULTURE AND YOU STILL DEFEND THE CULTURE!

I know, because I know people who REALLY got out of this retarded culture. They are not accepted anymore, face hatred, menace and violence, and they do everything in their power to BATTLE ISLAM!!!!!

Nobody who's really out of it talks about it the way you talk or defends it, or accept his loved ones to stay in! YOU ARE FAKE! You are still in the culture, otherwise you would draw your wife out or divorce her!

You're playing on the confusion between Islam religion and Islam culture. BUT THERE IS NO DISTINCTION! Even if you personally don't believe in a "higher power", you still believe in the superiority of your "kind" and will always defend it, and if the moment comes to choose between America and Islam, you will choose ISLAM! You in fact are more dangerous then the bearded retards!

You come infiltrate on this board, publically wishing your buddies "Happy Ramadan", just to make it sound normal and get your kind accepted by the ignorant Americans.

Well, you don't fool me!

Hi ekul.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2013, 12:57:15 PM »
fuck off all religions.

if you are good person, you are good person and religion has nothing to do with it.

I know many scum people who hide behind religion and are complete human trash.

Frank, I think this post says more about you than anything else LOL.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #90 on: July 09, 2013, 12:59:38 PM »
Frank, I think this post says more about you than anything else LOL.

Wasn't Superman Jewish?    ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #91 on: July 09, 2013, 01:26:58 PM »
Wasn't Superman Jewish?    ;D

He did come from a couple of NY jews....Shlomo-El....lahium!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #92 on: July 09, 2013, 02:50:13 PM »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I'M NOT BUYING IT!

Well, you don't fool me!

Good afternoon, Ekul.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #93 on: July 09, 2013, 03:18:55 PM »
Ach is one of the assets to getbig. He's intelligent  enough to shake free of the shackles of religion and think for himself. He's one of the few getbiggers who doesnt get all riled up and even laughs it off whenever a few barbs are thrown his way. Anyone who shows that level of maturity is all right regardless of his ethnicity or background. He's not your typical uneducated arrogant muslim..hell...he stepped away from Islam.

Save the vitriol for people who deserve it not the few good guys that add class to this board.

x's whatever it happens to be at the moment. Ach is off limits.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 09, 2013, 04:42:35 PM »
x's whatever it happens to be at the moment. Ach is off limits.

;D

I'm honored!

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2013, 07:14:37 PM »
How's it goin rhino, bang any brown skin need Indians or Arab hoes lately?
No. I am just with one good one :)
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2013, 07:17:43 PM »

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2013, 07:25:42 PM »
you guys dont know what u are missing

i am here with my muslim brothers and come sun down we are going to start eating like pigs till sun rise to celebrate ramadan

i get free food just by walking in after dark for the next 4 weeks. bulk up season baby
and the clincher is.. i am an atheist. but they dont know

moreover i wearing by Chadwick betas today

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2013, 07:49:57 PM »

Are you in Vancouver BC?  I hear there are massive numbers of Indian poon there.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2013, 10:17:29 PM »
Toronto
X