Author Topic: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers  (Read 12145 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: Happy Ramadan to the Muslim GetBiggers
« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2013, 12:05:27 AM »
As I said they don't live in the stone ages. I'm still a good person, still have my own personal moral values, etc.

My family, my wife, etc... they're just a "westernized" as I am, if not more.... only difference is they still believe in a higher power, and I don't.

This is what I'm trying to convey here.... you see these crazy Sharia-law-wanting muslims on TV with ridiculous beards etc... but thats only one side of the coin, the other side is a group of educated, modernized, westernized, people that choose to live life in a certain way.
The day you denounce Islam publicly your NIKKAH(marriage) with you wife no longer exist.she is a free woman now.if she is still living with you.you both doing haram or at last she is doing haram becuse she is still muslim and any child born after your denouncing is a bastard.you only getting away with this because you live in USA.things would have been entirely different if you was doing all this in Egypt.i live all my life with Muslims in  India and here in USA.even right now when i am typing i have muslim friends here in my room calling you names.you are extremely delusional.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2013, 12:59:21 AM »
Nut house E-kul at it again

ukjeff

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2013, 01:04:41 AM »
Nut house E-kul at it again
Someone set the dogs on him.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2013, 01:58:42 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2013, 02:32:31 AM »

Get staff Rajkapoor or i'll call for 2 Englishman & 1 Scotsman to recolonize your motherland  ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2013, 04:09:56 AM »
The day you denounce Islam publicly your NIKKAH(marriage) with you wife no longer exist.she is a free woman now.if she is still living with you.you both doing haram or at last she is doing haram becuse she is still muslim and any child born after your denouncing is a bastard.you only getting away with this because you live in USA.things would have been entirely different if you was doing all this in Egypt.i live all my life with Muslims in  India and here in USA.even right now when i am typing i have muslim friends here in my room calling you names.you are extremely delusional.

On the subject of delusional is this the new version of sharma? Pretending to be a hindu as if it'll bolster your arguement.

Muslim please.

The fact that you're really a pakistani muslim is quite apparent as is your affliation with bober and team nasser.  Sort of like the other tactic of pretending to be a white islamic convert. Its a pretty well known fact that bober has a hard on for ach because Ach doesnt play the brown muslim victim game.

Try again with a stingray or AR2007 accounts
Whatever happened to the swami account ( another attempt at pretending to be white)? Did it die with nasser? :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2013, 05:17:47 AM »
 :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2013, 06:23:32 AM »
The day you denounce Islam publicly your NIKKAH(marriage) with you wife no longer exist.she is a free woman now.if she is still living with you.you both doing haram or at last she is doing haram becuse she is still muslim and any child born after your denouncing is a bastard.you only getting away with this because you live in USA.things would have been entirely different if you was doing all this in Egypt.

For the record - I made my decision before my wife and I moved back to the US.  We were still living in Egypt at the time.

i live all my life with Muslims in  India and here in USA.even right now when i am typing i have muslim friends here in my room calling you names.you are extremely delusional.

How ever will I wake up in the morning with you and your Muslim friends calling me names?

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2013, 06:36:30 AM »
ramadan seems fine first.
then you realised it's a part of a world wide plan for invasion.
asstropin

ukjeff

« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2013, 07:03:11 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]at=58

wont link for some reason

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2013, 07:53:58 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]at=58

wont link for some reason

The guy makes some very good points....

Not gonna get in a debate about it.... but one thing that he hit right on point, was the ridiculous debates certain "scholars" have gotten into about interpreting the Koran....  I once watched a horrendous video of a Muslim scholar say "for a man and a woman to be able to work together in the same office, that the woman would have to breast feed the man, so it would not be a sin for them to be together" - This is one example that is very extreme and incredibly stupid, but there have been debates about more minute details (I'm sure in other relgions too).... 

A very famous author said that many muslim scholars decipher the Koran wrong and this is why there is a problem with the religion today, he then went on to say that the relgion talks about science, about math, about biology, about geography, about physics, etc and he said that its is wrong for these "Relgious scholars" to be the ones to interpret the book.... so he hired scientists, biologists, etc etc etc to decipher certain sections of the book, and with his findings he released a book that "explains the Koran" from their perspectives.... my dad got the book and he said in his eyes it was the best interpretation of the Koran, Much much much much better than the interpretations of many Muslim "clerics" and "scholars" who were just spewing bullshit about what they believe is right - the name of this book is in Arabic translated to: "The Koran and the Book" - sadly not too long after it was published, the book was declared a defamation of the religion, it was banned in many muslim countries, and a warrant was out for this man's arrest.... even though the book was not meant to insult the religion, but it was another way to explain it and decipher it..... but muslim "clerics" were not happy about it and acted on it.

Thats something I've been so confused about regarding religion (ANY religion) if this is the word of god - WHY IS THERE SO MUCH AMBIGUITY.... why do people still debate the meanings of certain things.... if this is the almighty and all powerful god, then he should be able to explain things STRAIGHT TO THE POINT!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2013, 08:00:25 PM »
For the record - I made my decision before my wife and I moved back to the US.  We were still living in Egypt at the time.

How ever will I wake up in the morning with you and your Muslim friends calling me names?

There's no point in you trying to make a primitive like him understand your point of view.  Would you really want to be part of religion that will call your child a bastard because you chose your own path? Would you follow a religion that deems your marriage null and void because you chose a different belief?  Good know how bober and co look at non muslims.

So much for islam claiming to be tolerant and respectful of others. Sort of like saying its the religion of peace when in reality its the exact opposite.

This is why islams followers are largely comprised of ignorant brainwashed clowns who have no concept of how things work in the real world.  The koran is a patchwork of writings that is jumbled and incomplete leaving all the clerics to substitute their own brand of insanity to work the crowd.

By the way you're not alone and there are more muslims living in the west, especially women that have realized the sheer insanity of following such a intolerant religion and are renouncing islam.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2013, 09:51:24 PM »
There is no tolerance in Islam.

Religion of Peace.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2013, 11:49:18 AM »
On the subject of delusional is this the new version of sharma? Pretending to be a hindu as if it'll bolster your arguement.

Muslim please.

The fact that you're really a pakistani muslim is quite apparent as is your affliation with bober and team nasser.  Sort of like the other tactic of pretending to be a white islamic convert. Its a pretty well known fact that bober has a hard on for ach because Ach doesnt play the brown muslim victim game.
ou
Try again with a stingray or AR2007 accounts
Whatever happened to the swami account ( another attempt at pretending to be white)? Did it die with nasser? :-X

I honestly have no idea what you talking about.why would i play white converter with my Indian name(Rajkapoor) dont make any sense.do i have to show you my uncircumcised cook to prove that i am hindu.
i am not accusing him for anything.he is a free man and can live the way he wants to.i am just stating the facts according to the muslim laws about his marital situation after denouncing his religion.what is wrong in calling his children bastards because technically they are bastard.this word is being in use from centuries for children like them or you tell me any other word for these children....right or wrong is not my problem.if you think having child out of the wed lock is in the best interest of child so be it....good for you but why you wanna have every one else having children this way.you sure a liberal fascist.Fagot..s find new name for them GAY.until you find some new name for bastards people will keep calling them bastards or have it removed from dictionary.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2013, 11:52:57 AM »
Get staff Rajkapoor or i'll call for 2 Englishman & 1 Scotsman to recolonize your motherland  ;D
i actually want them to invade India again.our people failed miserably to provide social justice and security to weak.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2013, 04:59:53 PM »
getting ready to pig out again this night by 'crashing' a ramadan banquet

got be careful though - dont want to end up like these guys

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/special-reports/ramadan-2013/2013/07/11/Dozens-hospitalized-in-Qatar-after-overeating-during-Ramadan-.html

I wonder if by the end of it I will actually have the guts to raise the question of how they dont consider overeating at night as defeating the whole purpose of fasting.

Definitely not gonna do it before then though, as i dont want to risk the free food

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2013, 09:41:55 PM »
Before I turned away from the religion, I was well adapted. Many like me that didn't leave,   you just don't notice them because they blended in , you won't see them, only see the crazy bearded fucks screaming in the streets

You are one o' a kind Ach!

Here are a few pictures of some of my friends from back in Egypt...   This is what non radical modern Muslims look like.  Ain't nobody blowing anybody up  ;D

These are the Muslims that you won't see in the news because ain't nobody care about about some Muslims out together just having a fun night!

And by the way - they are still practicing, and could care less that I am not!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2013, 09:44:37 PM »
You mentioned your wife is a Muslim, yet you are not.

You see, Muslim women cannot be married to non-Muslim men.

I don't know what fairy land you're living in, but it's nice to see you melt with an obvious inferiority complex.

muslims are all lying duplicit scumbags.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2013, 09:47:23 PM »
muslims are all lying duplicit scumbags.

See above post

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2013, 04:40:13 AM »
ahahhah, lol'd at the posted pics.

Big Ach clearly knows fuck all about Islam. Typical.  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2013, 05:40:15 AM »

Here are a few pictures of some of my friends from back in Egypt...   This is what non radical modern Muslims look like.  Ain't nobody blowing anybody up  ;D

These are the Muslims that you won't see in the news because ain't nobody care about about some Muslims out together just having a fun night!

And by the way - they are still practicing, and could care less that I am not!

And the women actually looks good without beards and burkas! :D

Good to see no bombs were exploded that fine day.

No grenades either in that club?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2013, 09:29:39 AM »
"non-radical muslims". What a joke.

Look at the movie "Not without my daughter".

Excellent movie. An eye-opener for those who WANT to see.

But those guys who are posting this "modern islam" bullshit know very well the truth, but deliberately try to misguide the uninformed.

Do something useful on Sunday my dear Getbig friends, watch "Not without my daughter". True story!

Oh I've seen that movie, Not Without my Daughter....  Its fucked up no doubt, I will not deny that people like that exist and its fucking scary.  But they are not all like that.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2013, 10:06:10 AM »
you just a kid just like most of getbiggers are there is no point arguing with you.you can not answer any of my question.why dont you fuck your mom for the sake of all librettist fascist....dont take it personal its just figure of speach.i mean whats the point following religious boundaries in real like while throwing crap on religion.Technically Bastard is a bastard in every religion.big ach must feel proud when his sister s pussy get pounded by her boy friend.i ask this question to break his cover.i know he will never be able to answer this one like other,s i asked before.

I don't have any sisters?  ???   Just one brother.

What cover?

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2013, 10:15:21 AM »
What we need is a moderate islam :)
X