Author Topic: Giuliani warns of 'new 9/11' if Dems win  (Read 6918 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Giuliani warns of 'new 9/11' if Dems win
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 08:00:03 AM »
Have to agree  with that. OBL isn't the boogey man, the network of Al-queda is.

Nooooooooooo way.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 08:00:21 AM »
We could look at it this way - how "strong" are republicans on defense?  Why the fvck is Osama sitll loose?  If we know he's in the paki/afghan border, why aren't we there in any large force?  We can put 160,000 men in iraq right now, but not 2,000 into that pastun region to kill osama?  

And why hasn't osama been charged for 911?  FBI - run by a repub choice mind you - says they have no evidence OBL was connected to 9/11.  You would think the repubs, so "strong" on defense, would at least be able to make a case against osama.
you realize in those mountains its like looking for a needle in a haystack, better we keep killing insurgents and Al Quaeda fellas that pop their heads out instead of looking for one old decrepid man that is most likely dead anyway.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 08:01:28 AM »
Nooooooooooo way.

So all we have to do is kill Osama and terrorism is over?  Well hell then, lets kill him and be rid of terrorism forever!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 08:03:30 AM »
We could look at it this way - how "strong" are republicans on defense?  Why the fvck is Osama sitll loose?  If we know he's in the paki/afghan border, why aren't we there in any large force?  We can put 160,000 men in iraq right now, but not 2,000 into that pastun region to kill osama?  

And why hasn't osama been charged for 911?  FBI - run by a repub choice mind you - says they have no evidence OBL was connected to 9/11.  You would think the repubs, so "strong" on defense, would at least be able to make a case against osama.

No one knows why OBL is still loose, but I feel the Rebuplicans do more for the country's safety by being proactive and realizing that you can't use diplomacy with a terrorist group. As far as OBL being the boogeyman, you proved my point. Even if we kill/capture him today, Al-Queda is still going to be there and will be the boogeyman that gets the GOP elected

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 08:06:58 AM »
So all we have to do is kill Osama and terrorism is over?  Well hell then, lets kill him and be rid of terrorism forever!

of course not.

but once osama is dead, millions of americans are going to be MUCH more ready to end the war, you know this, right?  Lot of people will just assume it's safer now.

The republicans will suffer politically when osama is dead - this is a fact, right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 08:09:37 AM »
No one knows why OBL is still loose

Sorry man.

We do know.

In december 2001, every cable news show had generals on, and they all said the same thing: "CLOSE THE NORTH ROAD OR OSAMA WILL ESCAPE!"

Osama's 1000-car caravan escaped one day in the middle of a war with the most sophisticated military on earth surrounding them.  Do you really believe our satellites "missed" 1000 cars in a row in the middle of a war?

We do know that a military decision was made to allow this path to remain unbombed and unguarded, and that 1000 cars escaped.  That is why he is sitll out there.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 08:13:45 AM »
of course not.

but once osama is dead, millions of americans are going to be MUCH more ready to end the war, you know this, right?  Lot of people will just assume it's safer now.

The republicans will suffer politically when osama is dead - this is a fact, right?

Will the republicans suffer when Osama dies?  I don't think so.
Everyone I hope is bright enough to realize terrorism will not miss a beat when the old boy dies, hell i think he is already dead.
Every democrat is ready to tuck tail and run now, do i think republicans will be ready to tuck tail and run when osama dies?  nope.
Republicans understand the big picture is TERRORISM, not OSAMA.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 08:17:04 AM »
Sorry man.

We do know.

In december 2001, every cable news show had generals on, and they all said the same thing: "CLOSE THE NORTH ROAD OR OSAMA WILL ESCAPE!"

Osama's 1000-car caravan escaped one day in the middle of a war with the most sophisticated military on earth surrounding them.  Do you really believe our satellites "missed" 1000 cars in a row in the middle of a war?

We do know that a military decision was made to allow this path to remain unbombed and unguarded, and that 1000 cars escaped.  That is why he is sitll out there.

I think there has to be more to the story, would like to hear from the commanders on the ground as opposed to a bunch of desk jockeys

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 08:17:44 AM »
Everyone I hope is bright enough to realize terrorism will not miss a beat when the old boy dies, hell i think he is already dead.
Every democrat is ready to tuck tail and run now, do i think republicans will be ready to tuck tail and run when osama dies?  nope.

Then why did they use a BIG OSAMA FACE on ads which ran THOUSAND OF TIMES right before the 2006 elections?

They used his face to scare people into voting republican.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 08:18:06 AM »

I'm not tied to a particular party but this is the quote of the day

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 08:20:56 AM »
I think there has to be more to the story, would like to hear from the commanders on the ground as opposed to a bunch of desk jockeys

the commanders on the ground have been some of the MOST VOCAL people as to how pissed they were about him escaping.

Every nation in the world watched them escape on their own satellites, it was no secret.  Everyone talked about that unguraded road.  hell, the northern alliance was ordered off of it because we were scared they'd see the caravan and open fire.

Osama was allowed to escape because if he hadn't, the war would have ended in early 2002 and we wouldn't have had the men and machines in place to declare war 15 months later in Iraq.  It was part of the bigger plan, dude.  If letting osama lives means we have access to 75 tillion in iraqi oil, it's an easy decision, right?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 08:22:55 AM »
the commanders on the ground have been some of the MOST VOCAL people as to how pissed they were about him escaping.

Every nation in the world watched them escape on their own satellites, it was no secret.  Everyone talked about that unguraded road.  hell, the northern alliance was ordered off of it because we were scared they'd see the caravan and open fire.

Osama was allowed to escape because if he hadn't, the war would have ended in early 2002 and we wouldn't have had the men and machines in place to declare war 15 months later in Iraq.  It was part of the bigger plan, dude.  If letting osama lives means we have access to 75 tillion in iraqi oil, it's an easy decision, right?

Hmmm, hard to believe it was purposeful. The war would still thrive without OBL however. Plenty of kooks to keep his flame alive.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 08:24:26 AM »
Then why did they use a BIG OSAMA FACE on ads which ran THOUSAND OF TIMES right before the 2006 elections?

They used his face to scare people into voting republican.

and it worked!  GLORY GLORY!  

Dont' worry, we will find another boogeyman before the 2008 election if Osama dies and we will plaster his face all over the media because everyone has an iq of 2 and will vote republican just cuz of that.  *rolls eyes*

Folks don't vote democrat because they haven't had a candidate worth a crap since Bill Clinton and folks don't want to be taxed to death, and they don't want a guy whose opinion changes every other day because of popular opinion..
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 08:30:36 AM »
Hmmm, hard to believe it was purposeful. The war would still thrive without OBL however. Plenty of kooks to keep his flame alive.

actually, the war in afghanistan would have ended very quickly.  We went there to kill osama, AQ, and taleban.  we had 10,000 of them (by far the majority) trapped.  Then, 1000 cars left, went to the pak border, then continued to jalalabad airport where multiple planes leftin succession for Egypt.

If we had killed all 10,000 of those folks - we know osama and omar were there - al Q would have been close to death.  The war in afghanistan CERTAINLY would have ended soon thereafter with no one left to fight.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 08:33:16 AM »
actually, the war in afghanistan would have ended very quickly.  We went there to kill osama, AQ, and taleban.  we had 10,000 of them (by far the majority) trapped.  Then, 1000 cars left, went to the pak border, then continued to jalalabad airport where multiple planes leftin succession for Egypt.

If we had killed all 10,000 of those folks - we know osama and omar were there - al Q would have been close to death.  The war in afghanistan CERTAINLY would have ended soon thereafter with no one left to fight.

That does it, i'm making you General and putting you in charge of the war, you leave in the morning.  Since you could win this thing in a jiffy!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2007, 08:34:21 AM »
That does it, i'm making you General and putting you in charge of the war, you leave in the morning.  Since you could win this thing in a jiffy!

come on dude, you are honest with yourself and others here.

Why do you think 1000 cars were allowed to drive out of tora bora?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2007, 08:37:38 AM »
This morning's news:

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden is orchestrating militants' operations in Iraq and Afghanistan, a senior commander of Afghan Islamist group Taliban said in remarks broadcast on Wednesday.

Bin Laden has not made any video statements for many months raising speculation that he might have died.

"He is drawing plans in Iraq and Afghanistan ... Praise God he is alive," Mullah Dadullah told Al Jazeera television.

In September, a French newspaper quoted French foreign intelligence service as saying the Saudi intelligence were convinced bin Laden had died of typhoid in Pakistan in August.

Reuters Pictures

Editors Choice: Best pictures
from the last 24 hours.
View Slideshow

Dadullah said bin Laden ordered the attack on February 27 at the U.S. Bagram base during a visit by U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney to Afghanistan.

"Do you remember the martyrdom operation inside the Bagram base which targeted a senior American official ... this operation was the result of blessed plans put by him," Dadullah said. Jazeera said the U.S. official Dadullah was referring to was Cheney.

"He (bin Laden) guided us through it," he said, adding that no Afghan would have been able to penetrate the base if it was not for the world's most wanted militant.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »
come on dude, you are honest with yourself and others here.

Why do you think 1000 cars were allowed to drive out of tora bora?
I dunno dude, i dunno why 1000 cars drove out, all i'm sure of is its not because of why u say it happened.

Remember , i don't believe in all your conspiracy nonsense.

I respect you, i just think you are a bit out there.  I do enjoy your imagination though but if you won't be our general, then maybe you could write for the tv show 24, they love this stuff!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2007, 08:46:26 AM »
I dunno dude, i dunno why 1000 cars drove out, all i'm sure of is its not because of why u say it happened.

Remember , i don't believe in all your conspiracy nonsense.

I don't have a conspiracy theory here.

I think it was a military decision to let Osama escape.  the goal of Bush administration was energy - gain oil resources - and killing osama in 2001 would have also killed our war plans.

It's not any theory - it's an observation of what happened.  We let him escape, boldly.

We did it so we could invade Iraq a year later. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2007, 08:54:53 AM »

I think it was a military decision to let Osama escape.  the goal of Bush administration was energy - gain oil resources - and killing osama in 2001 would have also killed our war plans.

It's not any theory - it's an observation of what happened.  We let him escape, boldly.

It think most of what you say here is based in fact.  We let Osama escape. 

Perhaps Rooster will be willing to do a bit of research on his own to refute this.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »

Then why did Clinton let him go?  He make plans with Bush to split the oil profits?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »
Then why did Clinton let him go?  He make plans with Bush to split the oil profits?

You are confusing your time lines O.R. 

With Clinton, OBL was just another 2-bit terrorist.

With, BUSH, OBL is the mother of all terrorists.  And BUSH let him go.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:01 AM »
You are confusing your time lines O.R. 

hahahahahahaha, classic!  That why when clinton saw the trade centers hit on 9/11 he said he immediately said OSAMA!

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2007, 09:05:33 AM »

True.  And the taleban told clinton how to kill Osama, and gave him the coordinates.  Clinton fired missiles and missed him by an hour, right?

In 2001, we had the most dangerous man in the world dead to rights, surrounded, after he killed 3000 Americans.  And we watched 1000 cars leave.  Inexcusable, unless the bigger plan involves a boogeyman.

Remind anyone of that plane of saudis and bin ladens who were allowed to sneak out of America on Sept 13th without being questioned?  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2007, 09:10:23 AM »
hahahahahahaha, classic!  That why when clinton saw the trade centers hit on 9/11 he said he immediately said OSAMA!

Doesn't change anything O.R.

Clinton let OBL go so to speak when he was terrorist who had done some jobs.

BUSH let him go AFTER he did the MOTHER of all jobs.

Your assertion doesn;t change anything.  BUSH is stupid for letting him go, FAR more stupid then Clinton letting an ordinary terrorist go.