Author Topic: Is Hillary Hiding Something  (Read 118537 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Is Hillary Hiding Something
« Reply #325 on: January 12, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
::)  What I know is she mishandled classified intel.  She ran classified intel off her home computer.  That is wrong and I don't what the FBI finally concludes.  Nobody with a security clearance is permitted to run classified intel off their personal computers.  

I agree that what she may have done is idiotic....but was it illegal??????thats a different story...I already think shes an idiot...but is it criminal?????lets see

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #326 on: January 12, 2016, 04:00:42 PM »
I agree that what she may have done is idiotic....but was it illegal??????thats a different story...I already think shes an idiot...but is it criminal?????lets see

Like I said, whether she is guilty of a crime is something that the courts would decide if her name wasn't Hillary.  Whether she actually mishandled classified intel is a no brainer.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: January 12, 2016, 04:05:02 PM »
Like I said, whether she is guilty of a crime is something that the courts would decide if her name wasn't Hillary.  Whether she actually mishandled classified intel is a no brainer.

well that's been my point of contention....her guilt is not assured..we haven't heard everything......however, I love how now you are the PARTISAN......but you won't see it as usual..if you were fair you would wait and see

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 12, 2016, 04:05:34 PM »

Would have been one of the first ones to get on the ship  ;D :D ^^^

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: January 12, 2016, 04:55:01 PM »
well that's been my point of contention....her guilt is not assured..we haven't heard everything......however, I love how now you are the PARTISAN......but you won't see it as usual..if you were fair you would wait and see

Doesn't have anything to do with being partisan.  It's about right and wrong. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 12, 2016, 06:36:31 PM »
Doesn't have anything to do with being partisan.  It's about right and wrong. 

how can you fully judge right and wrong when you still don't know the full story or meaning of what they are investigating???....the fact that you say you don't care about the outcome  and will still believe her guilty without hearing ALL the evidence shows you are partisan

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #331 on: January 12, 2016, 06:40:08 PM »
2 2 criminal investigations ahhaha!!
L

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #332 on: January 12, 2016, 06:41:13 PM »
how can you fully judge right and wrong when you still don't know the full story or meaning of what they are investigating???....the fact that you say you don't care about the outcome  and will still believe her guilty without hearing ALL the evidence shows you are partisan

What other evidence? Classified emails were on her private mail server or they weren't. There really is no gray area here.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 12, 2016, 06:42:31 PM »
The simple truth is..if I did this they would have skinned me alive and allowed a gay rhino to rape me.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 12, 2016, 06:44:55 PM »
What other evidence? Classified emails were on her private mail server or they weren't. There really is no gray area here.

If that was all there is to it, then she would have been found guilty and be behind bars now

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 12, 2016, 06:46:34 PM »
If that was all there is to it, then she would have been found guilty and be behind bars now
So we agree that she had classified email on a her private server, which is illegal. So why isn't she in jail is the question. As far as I am concerned that alone should disqualify her from holding the office of President. 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 12, 2016, 06:49:17 PM »
So we agree that she had classified email on a her private server, which is illegal. So why isn't she in jail is the question

yes...sort of....I would still like to see exactly what was "classified"

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 12, 2016, 06:50:46 PM »

Well good luck with that because that will all be redacted in anything that is released
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: January 12, 2016, 06:54:35 PM »

Disposition of NK nuke sites...yeah kind of a big fucking deal.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 13, 2016, 10:21:19 AM »

Because I know the basic facts.  Do you think it was wrong for her to run classified intel off her home computer? 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #340 on: January 13, 2016, 10:24:06 AM »
Because I know the basic facts.  Do you think it was wrong for her to run classified intel off her home computer? 

I don't.

Her home computer may, in fact, be more secure.

Do you think Snowden ran away with stuff from Hillary's home computer?

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 13, 2016, 10:30:45 AM »
I don't.

not relevant, the law lays out plainly compliance when it comes to classified materials. .Gov wants to hang Snowden, but Hilary is all good, why because she is one of the ruling class. If laws don't apply to everyone, then there is no law.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 13, 2016, 10:33:10 AM »
not relevant, the law lays out plainly compliance when it comes to classified materials. .Gov wants to hang Snowden, but Hilary is all good, why because she is one of the ruling class. If laws don't apply to everyone, then there is no law.
I didn't say it was legal.

It is relevant because he asked if it was "wrong". Wrong doesn't equate to legality. Wrong is about morals.

I do not think it was "wrong", morally speaking, due what I mentioned previously.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: January 13, 2016, 11:20:10 AM »
I don't.

Not surprised you would say that. 

Her home computer more secure than government computers at the state department?  lol  Even after we know the server she was using was in someone's bathroom?  Holy smokes.   :-[

What the heck does Snowden have to do with Hillary? 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 13, 2016, 11:29:37 AM »
Not surprised you would say that. 

Her home computer more secure than government computers at the state department?  lol  Even after we know the server she was using was in someone's bathroom?  Holy smokes.   :-[

What the heck does Snowden have to do with Hillary? 

Well now you're just being obsequious on purpose.

To answer your lack of understanding in reverse.

Apparently NSA servers were hacked by Edward Snowden and data was released to the wild. To the best of my knowledge, none of Hillary's were released to the wild and it required the FBI to physically retrieve her server to find any information about what was on it what so ever.

Hence, being on a government server does not equate to secure.

Secondly, the server itself may very well be more secure than the government computers as the people maintaining that server may be more security conscious.

I've worked in government and I can assure you that the servers and workstations are not as secure due to many factors as a newly built server in someones bathroom.

If you consider the fact that the server has a lock on a door in front of it inside a datacenter "security", then you have absolutely no idea what security when it comes to technology actually entails.

Accept that on this, you are surely ill equipped to argue against me as we know this is what I am extremely knowledgable in, and we know you are not.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2016, 11:41:54 AM »
Well now you're just being obsequious on purpose.

To answer your lack of understanding in reverse.

Apparently NSA servers were hacked by Edward Snowden and data was released to the wild. To the best of my knowledge, none of Hillary's were released to the wild and it required the FBI to physically retrieve her server to find any information about what was on it what so ever.

Hence, being on a government server does not equate to secure.

Secondly, the server itself may very well be more secure than the government computers as the people maintaining that server may be more security conscious.

I've worked in government and I can assure you that the servers and workstations are not as secure due to many factors as a newly built server in someones bathroom.

If you consider the fact that the server has a lock on a door in front of it inside a datacenter "security", then you have absolutely no idea what security when it comes to technology actually entails.

Accept that on this, you are surely ill equipped to argue against me as we know this is what I am extremely knowledgable in, and we know you are not.

"Obsequious"?  I had to Google that:  "obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree."  Sounds like a misplaced word.  You gotta be careful when trying to use those big words.   :)

Snowden is a very poor example, because he worked on the inside and had access to classified intel.  Has zero to do with Hillary.

If you want to believe that Hillary's home computer, with a server being run out of someone's bathroom, was more secure than computers at the State Department, then go right ahead.  That's really dumb, but you are free to have a dumb opinion.  lol 

You should talk to people who have security clearances and work with classified intel so you can have a better understanding of just how strict and secure those things are.  Maybe headhunter can help you out.   

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2016, 11:48:34 AM »
"Obsequious"?  I had to Google that:  "obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree."  Sounds like a misplaced word.  You gotta be careful when trying to use those big words.   :)

Snowden is a very poor example, because he worked on the inside and had access to classified intel.  Has zero to do with Hillary.

If you want to believe that Hillary's home computer, with a server being run out of someone's bathroom, was more secure than computers at the State Department, then go right ahead.  That's really dumb, but you are free to have a dumb opinion.  lol 

You should talk to people who have security clearances and work with classified intel so you can have a better understanding of just how strict and secure those things are.  Maybe headhunter can help you out.   
I actually quickly typed obstinate but my autocorrect on my phone wanted to use obsequious.

I know the difference, but since you actually had to google the word, I guess we know enough about your English skills. It also shows that you have no real knowledge of the topic since that was your immediate go to.

Genius. I've had a top secret clearance and worked for the DoD and numerous other government agencies.

I'm more than qualified to speak on this.

You are not.

Feel free to start posting your rolling eyes anytime as it's all you have left at this point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2016, 11:56:59 AM »
I actually quickly typed obstinate but my autocorrect on my phone wanted to use obsequious.

I know the difference, but since you actually had to google the word, I guess we know enough about your English skills. It also shows that you have no real knowledge of the topic since that was your immediate go to.

Genius. I've had a top secret clearance and worked for the DoD and numerous other government agencies.

I'm more than qualified to speak on this.

You are not.

Feel free to start posting your rolling eyes anytime as it's all you have left at this point.

I make no apologies about using Google to look up a word.  I don't pretend like I know something.  I like learning.  I do know what obstinate means.   :)

You had a top secret security clearance?  I find that hard to believe.  You would not be making these comments if you did.  You wouldn't be saying a server in the bathroom of someone's house is more secure than top secret information you would review on a government computer in that kind of controlled environment. 

Unless you are just trolling. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2016, 12:00:39 PM »
I make no apologies about using Google to look up a word.  I don't pretend like I know something.  I like learning.  I do know what obstinate means.   :)

You had a top secret security clearance?  I find that hard to believe.  You would not be making these comments if you did.  You wouldn't be saying a server in the bathroom of someone's house is more secure than top secret information you would review on a government computer in that kind of controlled environment. 

Unless you are just trolling. 

As I said. You have no concept of what information security entails.

I do not care what so ever what you believe.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 13, 2016, 12:02:44 PM »
As I said. You have no concept of what information security entails.

I do not care what so ever what you believe.

In fact, in looking at this thread, you actually believed Hillary did not have any classified intel on her home computer, because someone mistakenly said only 2 of them were not top secret.  Someone with a top secret security clearance would be a lot more knowledgeable and at least have a basic understanding of the different types of classified information.