Author Topic: Anybody here deadlift 7 plates  (Read 33287 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Anybody here deadlift 7 plates
« Reply #200 on: October 18, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »
As usual your a stupid ass who doesnt have a fucking clue about what hes talking about.In the New Englands this year there were 12 masters and 6 in the open class.Two years ago when I won the masters there were 7 masters and I placed 5th in the open and there were 15 guys in the class.Dont take my word for it,ask Ron Harris,he was at both shows,competing in one and watching the other.Washed up?Well,Iam 44,so you might be right.I have a meet in Dec. so we will see.However,Id rather be a has been then a pathetic never was,whos claim to fame is flaming those he couldnt beat.

hahaha, you're such a clown.  And you wonder why nobody in the powerlifting world takes you seriously.  You'd be surprised at how many of your so called friends think you're a POS. ;)

But hey, look at it this way.  Even though you're a washed up, over-juiced pig, you could still make some cash on the side doing guest posings as "Greg Kovacs."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #201 on: October 18, 2007, 10:36:38 AM »
not a hell of a lot man, you? been busy mostly.

oh hey adam, don't forget putin was in the KGB. probably explains the physique and his combat training.

Good to see you back around. I'm going through some pretty brutal shit personally right now.

Regardless of what you are all about, you're one of the good guys around here.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #202 on: October 18, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »
Lets examine how stupid you are.So far you have said time and again,that guys think Im a dick in powerlifting.OF COURCE,YOU GIVE NO NAMES.So,considering that companies want to sponsor me with gear and supplements and ask me to write for them,Id have to say the evidense certainly resides with me on that one.Next ,you post that there were three guys in the class.I show you that you were wrong[as usual]so your proven to be a liar and a total fraud.Then you say my freinds think Im a dick.I wonder why they would call me on the phone or e-mail me if thats the case.It would seem a lot easier to ignore someone you dislike.However,ask guys like Eddy Coan or Kirk or Goggins or Louie Simmons why they waste their time e-mailing me or calling me if they think Im a dick.I wonder why Louie would ask me to move to Columbous to train at Westside if he thought I was a dick..If a dick calls me I dont take the call and I certainly never would call them.However,Im sure you know better.Lastly I ask you what have you done?The answer,NOTHING.Wow,hey,dont worry Im sure posting is just as fun as lifting.By the way,Im lifting in Dec.I predict a top ten deadlift in the country and a total over 2200 at 275.It would seem an over the hill guy wouldnt be able to that,but,again,you know better.

Master Blaster

« Reply #203 on: October 18, 2007, 11:52:03 AM »
Lets examine how stupid you are.So far you have said time and again,that guys think Im a dick in powerlifting.OF COURCE,YOU GIVE NO NAMES.So,considering that companies want to sponsor me with gear and supplements and ask me to write for them,Id have to say the evidense certainly resides with me on that one.Next ,you post that there were three guys in the class.I show you that you were wrong[as usual]so your proven to be a liar and a total fraud.Then you say my freinds think Im a dick.I wonder why they would call me on the phone or e-mail me if thats the case.It would seem a lot easier to ignore someone you dislike.However,ask guys like Eddy Coan or Kirk or Goggins or Louie Simmons why they waste their time e-mailing me or calling me if they think Im a dick.I wonder why Louie would ask me to move to Columbous to train at Westside if he thought I was a dick..If a dick calls me I dont take the call and I certainly never would call them.However,Im sure you know better.Lastly I ask you what have you done?The answer,NOTHING.Wow,hey,dont worry Im sure posting is just as fun as lifting.By the way,Im lifting in Dec.I predict a top ten deadlift in the country and a total over 2200 at 275.It would seem an over the hill guy wouldnt be able to that,but,again,you know better.

Wow, that's really interesting. Too bad no one will read it. :'(

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: October 18, 2007, 12:06:04 PM »
Lets examine how stupid you are.So far you have said time and again,that guys think Im a dick in powerlifting.OF COURCE,YOU GIVE NO NAMES.

The guys who have vented about you being a complete asshole did so because they knew I wouldn't say a word about their names. 

None of this changes the fact that you're a second rate powerlifter--another well known fact among the serious lifters on the powerlifting scene.  If you lifted totally CLEAN and RAW, you couldn't get 1600 total.  This isn't just MY opinion, it's the opinion of a LOT of people... ;)  This is one of the many reasons you're a total joke.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #205 on: October 18, 2007, 02:03:32 PM »
Good to see you back around. I'm going through some pretty brutal shit personally right now.

Regardless of what you are all about, you're one of the good guys around here.

I agree with Groink, Magoo. This will not win me any points on the Y board, but I am sorry for giving you shit. I know it's just the internet, and you don't care, but I do feel pretty bad about it. Anyway, welcome back.
E

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2007, 04:07:34 AM »
Why would I lift clean or RAW.Ever been to any of those meets?THEY SUCK BALLS and the guys that do it are tools.So,if your standard for a good powerlifter is RAW lifting ,then you have just eliminated EVERY single big time lifter in the last thirty years.Once again,its YOU thats the shitbag,and its YOU that cant compete but live through others competing.What a dick.Oh by the way,I did a 500 bench RAW last year IN A MEET and pulled 788 in a belt and singlet[THATS RAW dummy],so lets see that equals 1288.That would meen Id need a 312 lb squat for 1600.Since there is a video up of me doing 600X 3 in the good morning with ZERO gear,I think its safe to assume that I could muster a 312 pound squat.Nice try jerkoff,keep trying.Youve been fucking smoked every step of the way.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2007, 05:37:54 AM »
Why would I lift clean or RAW.Ever been to any of those meets?THEY SUCK BALLS and the guys that do it are tools.So,if your standard for a good powerlifter is RAW lifting ,then you have just eliminated EVERY single big time lifter in the last thirty years.Once again,its YOU thats the shitbag,and its YOU that cant compete but live through others competing.What a dick.Oh by the way,I did a 500 bench RAW last year IN A MEET and pulled 788 in a belt and singlet[THATS RAW dummy],so lets see that equals 1288.That would meen Id need a 312 lb squat for 1600.Since there is a video up of me doing 600X 3 in the good morning with ZERO gear,I think its safe to assume that I could muster a 312 pound squat.Nice try jerkoff,keep trying.Youve been fucking smoked every step of the way.

im not sure...as you said you havent done a correct squat in years  ;D

you could easily good morning 312 lbs...but a correct squat? without spreading your legs wide like you gonna dip your cock in an ink bottle? im not so sure  :D

raw lifting is the only true powerlifting.

do i think Rychlak is weak? hell no...but im still more impressed with a 600lbs raw bench than a shirted 1000lb bench press,with a shirt that probably doesnt even allow you to lower less than "600lbs" to your chest (absurd). that aint a bench press, that is somekind of lockout.

you been brainswashed for so many years billy you dont realize you guys are a joke( strong? no doubt about it...but still a joke).

as dorian says why dont you get a spring under your ass, you probably could squat 2000lbs.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2007, 05:49:02 AM »

I think I'm starting to realize why this guy isn't respected or liked much in both this community and the powerlifting one...

what an asshole.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2007, 05:53:53 AM »
Then If we are a joke ,guys like Eddy Coan,KAZ,Kirik,Furnas,Mike Bridges are also a joke as EVERYONE one of them wore gear.EVERY single one of them.In fact,Dorian Yates sponsors Andy Bolton,a guy who wears more gear then anyone,is he a joke?Gear is part of the sport.RAW powerlifting is the biggest waste of time in the history of the world and the amount of guys who do meets prove that.No one lifts,no one goes to watch,no magazine coverage,nothing.Its a dead issue.No one cares.

Now as far as your definition of a squat goes.Sorry,we have different views on it.Wide squatting is much better then close squatting.I guess Dorian Yates,a guy who didnt do squats knows better then guys like Louie Simmons,whos developed 8 guys with over a 2500 lb total.Sorry,I will take Louies word for it,over a guy that doesnt squat at all.In fact,I couldnt give a rats ass what Dorian Yates thinks about powerlifting,untill he can get rid of synthol,implants,t-3,plasma expanders etc etc out of his sport.I guess a wide stance squat is less legit then synthol.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2007, 05:56:59 AM »
Like I said,go on a powerlifting board and ask REAL lifters,not small time posters if they repect me or like me.Unless we have gotten to the point that people are so afraid of me that they cant give an honest view.Go on outlawpowerlifting and ask.Its very very simple to do.As far as this "community"[funny I though this was just a bunch of little dicks knocking everyone]goes,who gives a shit.Guys who dont even have the balls to post with their real names are the very definition of cowards.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2007, 06:07:30 AM »
epic double post meltdown.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2007, 06:21:32 AM »
Like I said,go on a powerlifting board and ask REAL lifters,not small time posters if they repect me or like me.Unless we have gotten to the point that people are so afraid of me that they cant give an honest view.Go on outlawpowerlifting and ask.Its very very simple to do.As far as this "community"[funny I though this was just a bunch of little dicks knocking everyone]goes,who gives a shit.Guys who dont even have the balls to post with their real names are the very definition of cowards.

Dude I'm apart of a FEW powerlifting boards and have never once seen someone with such disgust for raw lifting where everyone came from to begin with and such ...well you just blow the hell up about everything anyone says! I've never once heard ANY powerlifter that's either a name in this sport or a respectable person talk about raw lifting the way you have. I've also never once seen any powerlifter on any board other than you sir act the way you do. Most guys are very respectable, supportive of others views even if they don't hold the same views themselves on lifting, helpful, and so many other things which is why I like the community. Just because you might not agree with someones style of training or preference in regards to what federation they lift in doesn't make them wrong or any less of a lifter than you are. Don't hate!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2007, 06:27:15 AM »
actually, why the fuck IS that? what made ryan's 1036 any more legit than mendy's 1003 or gene's 1010? they were all shirted, they were all wearing shirts so tight it was a fight to get over a half ton to touch their chests, and they all looked chiefly the same, though i still say mendy's was touch and go. if anything gene's looked the cleanest. total BS that people pick and choose who to bitch about.

Number of reasons:

Ryan had feet locked down.

You are wrong about the shirt issue. Ryan's shirt was NOT as tight, remember that he easily brought down and pressed two lifts prior to his 1036. This isn't really an issue IMO though.

Ryan locked his lift out properly, unlike both Scott and Gene, it was no close call on that lockout.

Ryan did NOT belly lift, unlike Scott and Gene.

Scott's lift was touch and go, Ryan's was not.

Need I continue?

The only thing that is similar between these three lifts are that the weight on the bar is fairly similar. Rychlak and Mendelson. Shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Kennely IMO.

As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2007, 06:30:40 AM »
im not sure...as you said you havent done a correct squat in years  ;D

you could easily good morning 312 lbs...but a correct squat? without spreading your legs wide like you gonna dip your cock in an ink bottle? im not so sure  :D

raw lifting is the only true powerlifting.

do i think Rychlak is weak? hell no...but im still more impressed with a 600lbs raw bench than a shirted 1000lb bench press,with a shirt that probably doesnt even allow you to lower less than "600lbs" to your chest (absurd). that aint a bench press, that is somekind of lockout.

you been brainswashed for so many years billy you dont realize you guys are a joke( strong? no doubt about it...but still a joke).

as dorian says why dont you get a spring under your ass, you probably could squat 2000lbs.

Rychlak's got a very strong lockout, but I seriously doubt he could get 600 lbs in a RAW meet.
As empty as paradise

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2007, 06:30:55 AM »
Then If we are a joke ,guys like Eddy Coan,KAZ,Kirik,Furnas,Mike Bridges are also a joke as EVERYONE one of them wore gear.EVERY single one of them.In fact,Dorian Yates sponsors Andy Bolton,a guy who wears more gear then anyone,is he a joke?Gear is part of the sport.RAW powerlifting is the biggest waste of time in the history of the world and the amount of guys who do meets prove that.No one lifts,no one goes to watch,no magazine coverage,nothing.Its a dead issue.No one cares.

Now as far as your definition of a squat goes.Sorry,we have different views on it.Wide squatting is much better then close squatting.I guess Dorian Yates,a guy who didnt do squats knows better then guys like Louie Simmons,whos developed 8 guys with over a 2500 lb total.Sorry,I will take Louies word for it,over a guy that doesnt squat at all.In fact,I couldnt give a rats ass what Dorian Yates thinks about powerlifting,untill he can get rid of synthol,implants,t-3,plasma expanders etc etc out of his sport.I guess a wide stance squat is less legit then synthol.

i dont care how many or few people go watch raw powerlifting.  its the only true powerlifting.

and yes the extreme equipment combined with letting obvious half squats get green lights etc makes powerlifting a joke.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2007, 06:34:29 AM »
Rychlak's got a very strong lockout, but I seriously doubt he could get 600 lbs in a RAW meet.
i was talking about a 600lbs bench in general compared to rychlaks 1000lbs lock outs.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2007, 06:43:37 AM »
Well,Im not sure what they do in RAW meets[why is RAW always in caps]but in EVERY fed Ive lifted in we get white lights or red lights.

I dont have a thing against RAW lifting.However,no one cares about it.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »

I dont have a thing against RAW lifting.

yes you do

you say so yourself in your earlier posts. dont lie.

bb is a joke these days, powerlifting is also a joke these days.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2007, 07:28:26 AM »
I have nothing against it,except that the guys who do it,constantly use caps when posting RAW.I also find most RAW guys and drug free guys are a bunch of babies at the meets Ive seen and attended.However,if someone wants to lift RAW God bless him,just let me have the same choice to lift like I want.The RAW meets Ive seen are almost always totally devoid of atmosphere,no spectators,not many lifters,but lift like you want.Im impressed by anyone who competes from a new guy totaling 1000lbs to a guy who hits 2700lbs.Anyone who competes has big balls in my opinion.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 19, 2007, 07:29:38 AM »
I have nothing against it,except that the guys who do it,constantly use caps when posting RAW.I also find most RAW guys and drug free guys are a bunch of babies at the meets Ive seen and attended.However,if someone wants to lift RAW God bless him,just let me have the same choice to lift like I want.The RAW meets Ive seen are almost always totally devoid of atmosphere,no spectators,not many lifters,but lift like you want.Im impressed by anyone who competes from a new guy totaling 1000lbs to a guy who hits 2700lbs.Anyone who competes has big balls in my opinion.

fair enough.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 20, 2007, 12:43:49 AM »

I dont have a thing against RAW lifting.However,no one cares about it.

haha, this coming from a schmoe WHO HIS OWN FRIENDS SAY he couldn't total 1600 RAW.  You're a joke, Mimraw.  Without powerlifting gear and shitloads of juice, you're nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  I think you know this deep down; you must know it, if you have even a shred of self-knowledge.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #222 on: October 20, 2007, 01:08:28 AM »
haha, this coming from a schmoe WHO HIS OWN FRIENDS SAY he couldn't total 1600 RAW.  You're a joke, Mimraw.  Without powerlifting gear and shitloads of juice, you're nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  I think you know this deep down; you must know it, if you have even a shred of self-knowledge.
PANDAMONIEN...HOW MUCH DO U DEADLIFT ? serious question .

Tinman

• Getbig I
« Reply #223 on: October 22, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »
hahah, this clown "tinman" has a whopping two posts and both lick billy mimraw's balls.  Gee, I wonder whose gimmick account it is? ::)

Gimmick account?  Listen, Billy might be strong, but he's nowhere NEAR smart enough to create an account to lick his own balls.  So no, you're wrong--this isn't Billy. 

Tinman

• Getbig I
« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2007, 11:22:41 AM »
None of this changes the fact that you are considered a joke by a LOT of guys on the powerlifting scene.

Name one.