Author Topic: Which getbigger will Warren Buffet choose?  (Read 861 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Which getbigger will Warren Buffet choose?
« on: August 16, 2011, 10:53:23 AM »
American billionaire Warren Buffett has indicated that a successor to head his Berkshire Hathaway firm has already been "agreed on" and could step in as soon as the investment guru retires or dies.

"There's several people, but there's one person they've all agreed on," Buffett, speaking of his holding company's board of directors, said Monday on the PBS network show "Charlie Rose," according to a transcript.

Without naming names, the Berkshire founder and chairman known as the Oracle of Omaha said that "if I die tonight, tomorrow morning it won't take the board an hour to have announced my successor."

Last October Buffett hinted that Berkshire Hathaway's newly appointed investment manager Todd Combs could one day head investments for his massive company.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Which getbigger will Warren Buffet choose?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 10:53:56 AM »
"Just got off the phone with Warren..."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:55:47 AM »
"Just got off the phone with Warren..."

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 12:55:08 AM »
I thought this thread was about the Branch Warren all-you-can-eat Buffet...

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 01:25:05 AM »
Warren is few Americans World can really respect. And I also.

Great businessman and investor. Hard worker. Humble as fuk. Made his enormous riches by himself.

True inspiration for anybody. I mean... of course we all can't become the world's richest man (or second, thirs...  differs all the time) but we can all learn from his philosophies and views!

I have read his most complete biography, a 900 page monster (if I recall correctly), "The Snowball". I suggest it to everybody. Very interesting and after the book you almost feel like if you really knew the person it's about.