Author Topic: Consumer Reports - Stay Away from ObamaCare website  (Read 265 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Consumer Reports - Stay Away from ObamaCare website
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »
Frustrated by trying to register on HealthCare.gov? You're hardly alone. Of the 9.47 million people who tried to register in the first week, only 271,00 were able to create an account, according to one analysis. That's about 1 in 35. Many people couldn't even create user names and passwords. For tips on how to get past the roadblocks, we talked with a Phoenix software tester named Ben Simo. When he got stuck trying to register a family member, Simo used his professional know-how to look beneath the hood and come up with some suggestions for creating a Healthcare.gov user account that actually works.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:19:14 AM »
Frustrated by trying to register on HealthCare.gov? You're hardly alone. Of the 9.47 million people who tried to register in the first week, only 271,00 were able to create an account, according to one analysis. That's about 1 in 35. Many people couldn't even create user names and passwords. For tips on how to get past the roadblocks, we talked with a Phoenix software tester named Ben Simo. When he got stuck trying to register a family member, Simo used his professional know-how to look beneath the hood and come up with some suggestions for creating a Healthcare.gov user account that actually works.

maybe the 9.7 million people trying to access it is part of the problem

I thought no one wanted this program

I guess they are all just bored web surfers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 10:20:51 AM »
maybe the 9.7 million people trying to access it is part of the problem

I thought no one wanted this program

I guess they are all just bored web surfers

No moron - you need to sign up an account just to see the different plans - many people just wanted to see what was there.  When they saw the costs and co-pays, co insurance, deductibles, etc - they realized what a complete sham and scam it is 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »
No moron - you need to sign up an account just to see the different plans - many people just wanted to see what was there.  When they saw the costs and co-pays, co insurance, deductibles, etc - they realized what a complete sham and scam it is 

I'm well aware of that

still 9.7 million people were trying to do that......correct?

From your last sentence I assume you've been appointed the spokeperson for "they"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 11:50:58 AM »
Massive fail.