Author Topic: Who here agrees that OBAMA, HOLDER, CLINTON, PELOSI et all need to go??  (Read 697 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Show of hands? All I hear is how McChrystal need to appologize - for what?! The people that need to go is Obama, Holder, Clinton, Pelosi, Frank - all those fucking jerks. People should demand that they resign and then maybe the public will consider if they will share a cell next to Van Der Sloot! These fucking morons!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
They are too busy worried about what a hack congressman said in a bogus hearing. 

Of course every one of these dirt bags needs a cell. 

Mons Venus

Show of hands? All I here is how McChrystal need to appologize - for what?! The people that need to go is Obama, Holder, Clinton, Pelosi, Frank - all those fucking jerks. People should demand that they resign and then maybe the public will consider if they will share a cell next to Van Der Sloot! These fucking morons!

Whether you agree with McChrystal's viewpoint or not, he can easily be court-martial for what he said.

888. ART. 88. CONTEMPT TOWARD OFFICIALS

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Mons - what specifically did he himself say?

12secGT

• Getbig III
Show of hands? All I here is how McChrystal need to appologize - for what?! The people that need to go is Obama, Holder, Clinton, Pelosi, Frank - all those fucking jerks. People should demand that they resign and then maybe the public will consider if they will share a cell next to Van Der Sloot! These fucking morons!
I agree. It's ok when all those ex-Clinton era generals came out against Bush but this General needs to appologize?? wow. Just wow.

And yes. they all need to go.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
AMEN!!

The garbage in the White House needs to be taken out.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Exactly. What did he say that was so bad? He was complaining about emails from Holder and Biden. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact they should be lucky they are not in jail. They are damn lucky!

Mons Venus

McChrystal and his team said enough to get court-martialed. Read article 88 again.

888. ART. 88. CONTEMPT TOWARD OFFICIALS

Any commissioned officer who uses contemptuous words against the President, the Vice President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

Defense Secretary Robert Gates said McChrystal had "made a significant mistake" in participating in the Rolling Stone profile in which aides called one top Obama official a "clown" and another a "wounded animal" and the general himself made disparaging remarks about officials.

McChrystal was quoted saying he was "betrayed" by Ambassador Karl Eikenberry, his diplomatic partner in Afghanistan. He accused Eikenberry of raising doubts about the reliability of Afghan President Hamid Karzai only to give himself cover in case the U.S. effort failed.

McChrystal publicly apologized Tuesday for using "poor judgment" in interviews for the magazine. He then left Afghanistan to fly to Washington for Wednesday's meeting with the commander in chief.

Presidential spokesman Robert Gibbs said Obama acknowledged McChrystal's apology and believed he deserved a chance to explain himself. A decision on McChrystal's future will be announced by the White House after Wednesday's meeting, Gibbs said.

The article also reported:

One anonymous aide said McChrystal seized control of the war "by never taking his eye off the real enemy: The wimps in the White House."

One aide called White House National Security Adviser Jim Jones, a retired four star general, a "clown" who was "stuck in 1985."

On Holbrooke, an aide is quoted saying: "The Boss says he's like a wounded animal. Holbrooke keeps hearing rumors that he's going to be fired, so that makes him dangerous." McChrystal is also described as exasperated on receiving an e-mail from  Holbrooke. "Oh, not another e-mail from Holbrooke. I don’t even want to open it."

Obama agreed to dispatch an additional 30,000 U.S. troops to Afghanistan only after months of study that many in the military found frustrating. And the White House's troop commitment was coupled with a pledge to begin bringing them home in July 2011, in what counterinsurgency strategists advising McChrystal regarded as an arbitrary deadline.

McChrystal's team disapproves of the Obama administration, with the exception of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, who backed McCrystal's request for additional troops in Afghanistan.

A member of McChrystal's team making jokes about Vice President Joe Biden, who was seen as critical of the general's efforts to escalate the conflict and who had favored a more limited counter-terrorism approach. "Biden?" the aide was quoted as saying. "Did you say: Bite me?" Biden initially opposed McChrystal's proposal for additional forces last year. He favored a narrower focus on hunting terrorists.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Chill, Quad.

You're white. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Exactly. What did he say that was so bad? He was complaining about emails from Holder and Biden. Nothing out of the ordinary. In fact they should be lucky they are not in jail. They are damn lucky!

What I see is the left and Obama making this an issue of phony outrage and bogus claims of alleged insubordination, while in truth, they were just shooting the shit like anyone would.  

From what i have read the last few days of McCrstystal, this guy is really a combat warrior and personally attended missions with Spec. ops himself in the middle of the night just to be there.  

And we are supposed to support Obama?  Screw that.    

Mons Venus

What I see is the left and Obama making this an issue of phony outrage and bogus claims of alleged insubordination, while in truth, they were just shooting the shit like anyone would.  

From what i have read the last few days of McCrstystal, this guy is really a combat warrior and personally attended missions with Spec. ops himself in the middle of the night just to be there.  

And we are supposed to support Obama?  Screw that.    

Military chain of command is no joke 333's.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

When 'shooting the shit' can undermine the commander in chief, it's a bad thing.

I'd like to hear HH6's take on this issue. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
When 'shooting the shit' can undermine the commander in chief, it's a bad thing.

I'd like to hear HH6's take on this issue. 

What did he himself say that should result in his firing?  I want a quote from him personally.