Author Topic: Why are Muffins and Sushi So Popular Amongst IFBB Pro's?  (Read 10526 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Why are Muffins and Sushi So Popular Amongst IFBB Pro's?
« on: December 11, 2016, 01:04:37 PM »
Seems like peculiar foods to cheat with. Sushi doesn't seem particularly calorie dense? And I don't understand the craze with muffins. Apparently everyone who works with Chris Aceto eats muffins?

Simple Simon

Re: Why are Muffins and Sushi So Popular Amongst IFBB Pro's?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 01:07:10 PM »
Seems like peculiar foods to cheat with. Sushi doesn't seem particularly calorie dense? And I don't understand the craze with muffins. Apparently everyone who works with Chris Aceto eats muffins?
is that a euphemism?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 01:44:54 PM »
Holy crap if u want a muffin freaking eat one! Enough with of this cheat day crap give me a break
Inject your insulin and eat your carbs or whatever the protocol order is

Sushi here in the USA is CRAP!! Toxic low quality fish
U people ever see how discusting the refrigerators are at these restaurants??
Shit fish from Vietnam and Cambodia

Eat your dumb sushi -fuck you Chris jones with your 30+ rolls tool bag
w

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 02:05:04 PM »
I agree with you regarding the sushi, I mean I'm sure these guys are already consuming a good amount of fish and rice while dieting, getting sushi just doesn't seem like a "cheat", I mean sure some rolls contain, spicy mayo or even cream cheese, so I guess this may be a break from the norm, but I really don't get it. The muffin thing I get ;D I'm pretty sure Jose Raymond started that, they even call him the Muffin Man lol.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 02:06:43 PM »
i think they eat sushi to try to seem trendy or sophisticated
they just think its more exotic to namedrop that rather than saying theyre having a tuna sandwich

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 02:09:28 PM »
And truthfully it's very risky, you are investing all this time training, dieting, drugs...the last thing you want to do is come down with food poisoning from some bad sushi..doesn't make much sense.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 02:26:02 PM »
I am a big sushi eater and I normally go to a high quality sushi bar, I bet you guys didn't know that they have organic brown rice sushi it's expensive but worth it, its not a cheat meal just a regular one that I have when I am in the mood.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »
^you don't eat bad sushi...if you hv the money to eat sushi you eat grade a sushi I give a very big lecture on it in the bible ,, infact last few years  I talk about ti a lot on how and what to eat,, there is noting nothing! better than raw fish for bodybuild ..raw fish grade a sashimi or nigiri if you want the sushi rice with it but you can also get it made with steam rice whch everyone does for me since they know they will have a mes on their head if they didn't ,,

sushi rice can be good too.. it just depends wether on season or off season and timing of meal in general

most important thing is to eat sushi in J A P places made by japs or by individuals who are japaneazzzzzzzzzze trained...meaning they they do it jap style...al other sushis are fake disgusting china wanna bes or thai wana bes...

I wil write here too a big bible index about sushi in general in 2017 I need some time for it

sushi is best food ever ...there is no better food than grade a sushi

gh15 approved
lion of judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »
I am a big sushi eater and I normally go to a high quality sushi bar, I bet you guys didn't know that they have organic brown rice sushi it's expensive but worth it, its not a cheat meal just a regular one that I have when I am in the mood.

brown rice is forbidden for me for the bodybuild,, I realy realy do not like athletes eat brown rice espcialy bodybuild,, alo any organic sushi with brown rice balonie its all stealing you rmoney

go get grade a sushi ,, I will put lists along the world soon ,, I am served sushi on a daily basis by the best of the best ..evry day all day this is what I eat mostly...and not tht disgusting crap piano get..he get left over like wanna bes gets..

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 02:31:13 PM »
However, I will say I have had my fair share of sushi meals ;D

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 02:38:59 PM »
brown rice is forbidden for me for the bodybuild,, I realy realy do not like athletes eat brown rice espcialy bodybuild,, alo any organic sushi with brown rice balonie its all stealing you rmoney

go get grade a sushi ,, I will put lists along the world soon ,, I am served sushi on a daily basis by the best of the best ..evry day all day this is what I eat mostly...and not tht disgusting crap piano get..he get left over like wanna bes gets..

gh15 approved

I have to disagree brown rice is loaded with fiber and its slow digesting to keep you full so you eat less which is what you want when you are dieting.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 02:41:02 PM »
you look very handsome there in the suit picture, do you get tips in your line of work?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 02:43:52 PM »
Pros who eat a lot of sushi are subconsciously trying to get the taste of cock out of their mouths from all the g4p in Dubai and room 7 at the Mirage. Sushi gives them that fishy pussy taste. Nothing funnier than watching a 250 guy eat sushi and drink an alcohol beverage with a straw.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 02:46:30 PM »
you look very handsome there in the suit picture, do you get tips in your line of work?
Thanks its my night time officer uniform, I'm part of the bar management team on board, theres 5 of us, out of a staff of around 90, all managers are part of the tip pool, so If a guest writes in a tip on there check or receipt (everything is electronic on board, no cash purchases at all) guess you can say yes these tips get divided evenly to the entire bartending staff, but I don't get cash handed to me like for instance a waitress or bartender.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 02:48:23 PM »
cant stand brown rice it bloat you and realy doesn't let us eat as much as we need in advance bodybuild,, also the fibers is overrated with the brown rice crap you can get it else where,, brown rice is horrid for bodybild ..same for vegtabls ..we realy dont do it ..we say we do but we dont...we eat little bit here and there but not as much as we seem to lecture in the ron haris old magazines disgusting ghost writing,,

we eat fish and rice and red meat lean! I like bison most.. we eat chiken ...some eat turkey

but really fish and white rice main main main thing along side eggwhite drinks and pineapples

icecream for whatever we always eat it

notice by the way how piano the dealer pretty mch stole everyting I said along the years...like one by one...and no he didn't use to do it ...he read my bible like everyone else last decade and decided to do a gh15 approach on youtube,, if he only was a competitive bodybuild I would be ok with it but he is some dealer who play wanna be with pmma all over his body eaten him ..while pushing some idiotic supplement who does noting to the bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 02:50:33 PM »
Gh 15 what are your thoughts on those microwave meal service Piana is eating all the time?

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 02:53:38 PM »

gh15 approved

I have started reading these in the voice of Speedy Gonzalez.

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 02:54:49 PM »
I have to disagree brown rice is loaded with fiber and its slow digesting to keep you full so you eat less which is what you want when you are dieting.
bloating yourself is much easier than having willpower
fixed

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »
microave meal? dont know wht you talk aotu I dont watch youtube fitness related things ..I only watch if its sent to me to watch..generaly speaking microwave made meals ..it depends whts inside it

I only eat sushi and I put in and out Vietnamese.. indian.. german.. used to eat more jamaicn but really I keep it to sushi mainly and if I can find good pizza which is not easy but if I do I eat tht too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 02:58:10 PM »
Thanks its my night time officer uniform, I'm part of the bar management team on board, theres 5 of us, out of a staff of around 90, all managers are part of the tip pool, so If a guest writes in a tip on there check or receipt (everything is electronic on board, no cash purchases at all) guess you can say yes these tips get divided evenly to the entire bartending staff, but I don't get cash handed to me like for instance a waitress or bartender.

it is very refreshing with your honesty and real life pictures on this forum

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2016, 02:58:32 PM »
fixed

not whe you are on increlex iplex and fda gh like blue top saizen .. you need to eat and a lot!

you cant fucking play with brown rices,, whtever was in legit kigtropin ..if you dont eat you will pretty much drop dead on bed slep for 2 hours ..think you slept for 8 hours when waking up and go to fridge to eat 2 pizzas ,, its imposibel to explain unless you are on it and not it is not the idiotic ghrp crap

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2016, 02:59:59 PM »
microave meal? dont know wht you talk aotu I dont watch youtube fitness related things ..I only watch if its sent to me to watch..generaly speaking microwave made meals ..it depends whts inside it

I only eat sushi and I put in and out Vietnamese.. indian.. german.. used to eat more jamaicn but really I keep it to sushi mainly and if I can find good pizza which is not easy but if I do I eat tht too

gh15 approved
He started a meal prep service tailored to bodybuilders, frozen meals containing high protein (lean meats and fish) complex carbs and veggies, also offers a keto menu as well, ships across the US, he eats them in all his videos.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2016, 03:01:24 PM »
not whe you are on increlex iplex and fda gh like blue top saizen .. you need to eat and a lot!

you cant fucking play with brown rices,, whtever was in legit kigtropin ..if you dont eat you will pretty much drop dead on bed slep for 2 hours ..think you slept for 8 hours when waking up and go to fridge to eat 2 pizzas ,, its imposibel to explain unless you are on it and not it is not the idiotic ghrp crap

gh15 approved

whats that?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2016, 03:01:37 PM »
it is very refreshing with your honesty and real life pictures on this forum

Thanks bro, just keepin it real  8)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »

gh15 approved

what indian food do you eat?

what is this about competitive bodybuilders eating muffins lol? i'm not up to date with current trends. I much preferred the bro food, clownish gym apparel and fanny pack era.