Author Topic: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid  (Read 99388 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Some of These "99 Percenters" are complete MORONS-Incredibly Stupid
« Reply #675 on: October 10, 2011, 04:14:23 AM »
Give me 2 million dollars or nobody walks out of here alive!

She also needs a Maserati and some Louboutin Heels and a Gucci Bag.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #677 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:13 AM »
???

Haha, you can have a much better lifestyle in Korea than in the US, what the hell is he complaining about? If these people were smart they would all high tail it over there, save 10k-20k a year and be fine.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #678 on: October 10, 2011, 04:17:42 AM »

If you want proof I refer you back to the posts youve made in this thread...

again please give EXAMPLES of how businesses are being short sighted...just saying they are isnt an example.

please give an example and explain...

you seem to have a tenious grasp of what lead to the housing bubble.

Look up glass stegal and go from there...

who was pushing everyone to buy houses? wall street or govt?

who repealied glass stegal? wall street or govt?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #680 on: October 10, 2011, 04:18:43 AM »
How many handouts does she need whilst being employed full time?  Many people abuse the system and its pretty sickening.  People need it worse than her most likely and she is taking as many as she can get.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #681 on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:42 AM »
Haha, you can have a much better lifestyle in Korea than in the US, what the hell is he complaining about? If these people were smart they would all high tail it over there, save 10k-20k a year and be fine.
You can`t own a nice house with lots of land in Korea.  You are reduced to living in shit-boxes and have to tolerate their horrible monoculture of termites.  In Korea the best you can do is live what is considered below average here in the United States.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #682 on: October 10, 2011, 04:21:56 AM »
Finance and Management Masters right here.  8)

that blows, they are still way underrepresented seeing as the amount of students that graduate with those types of degrees...

thats the point...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #683 on: October 10, 2011, 04:22:43 AM »
Give me 2 million dollars or nobody walks out of here alive!

LOL why is this girl not out working to help support her?

what the fuck is wrong with ppl they make choices and then bitch about the outcomes?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #684 on: October 10, 2011, 04:23:21 AM »
You can`t own a nice house with lots of land in Korea.  You are reduced to living in shit-boxes and have to tolerate their horrible monoculture of termites.

You can in time, and that is not the point; any of these people with a BA can have a much better lifestyle in Korea than they ever could in the US, but instead of going there and working, earning and saving, they sit at home and ask for handouts, they could also go to other places in Asia. Asia is the future but they don't want to bite the bullet.
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #685 on: October 10, 2011, 04:24:39 AM »
???

LOL another drizzle drop out, more than likely I teacher I would guess. If you want a single income family then live within your means. Sorry you arent entitled to all the perks of a 2 income family on a single income. Its called give and take, you dont get to take and take.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2011, 04:24:46 AM »
I worked 2 jobs for a year, sleeping 3 hours a day. My skin became pale due to lack of sleep. Before that I worked a few years to save for university to NOT come out there with debt. I took a massive pay cut, willingly, in order to secure employment. I took another job at night, not out of need, but out of initiative to save for my future. I had no social life for a year and every day was a sacrifice. Due to hard work, sense and saving, I was able to buy a house with land, cash. I bought a car cash. I have cash savings a no debt. I used a condom and have no little shit-head kid to look after or to use to get handout after handout for fuck all. I'm 31.

I'm the UN-entitled 1% that WORKED (aint that a novel idea) for everything I have.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2011, 04:25:15 AM »
Oh this one is rich.  Get a load of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #688 on: October 10, 2011, 04:34:22 AM »
You can in time, and that is not the point; any of these people with a BA can have a much better lifestyle in Korea than they ever could in the US, but instead of going there and working, earning and saving, they sit at home and ask for handouts, they could also go to other places in Asia. Asia is the future but they don't want to bite the bullet.
Asia is NOT the future.  China is a complete shit hole outside the few major cities.  I`m talking no running water, electricity shit hole.

Furthermore, there is nothing good about living in Korea and owning real estate there would be pointless unless you like living in dorm rooms.  Also, there is a good deal of racism that exists towards whites there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #689 on: October 10, 2011, 04:36:26 AM »
 :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: October 10, 2011, 04:37:08 AM »
Asia is NOT the future.  China is a complete shit hole outside the few major cities.  I`m talking no running water, electricity shit hole.

Furthermore, there is nothing good about living in Korea and owning real estate there would be pointless unless you like living in dorm rooms.  Also, there is a good deal of racism that exists towards whites there.

LOL!!

You're an idiot.

Asia IS the future, and asians will rule, not westerners, there's a point why it is shitty for most westerners to live there.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: October 10, 2011, 04:37:46 AM »
When in doubt, BLAME 9/11

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #692 on: October 10, 2011, 04:38:47 AM »

Totally missed the point, all these indebted people can get out of debt there, you can make good money there, pay 3.3% tax but they'd rather stay in the US and ask for handouts. Not everyone wants a house btw. even if I were rich I would not buy one and am not interested in one. If you think Asia is not the economic future I have no idea what planet you are living on, it's certainly is not the West.
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: October 10, 2011, 04:39:57 AM »
LOL!!

You're an idiot.

Asia IS the future, and asians will rule, not westerners, there's a point why it is shitty for most westerners to live there.

Far from the truth.  Working conditions in nearly all Asian countries are either complete shit or they cause one to off themselves because of stress.

The well will dry up soon when America decides to stop shipping jobs overseas to China and Japan and let them rot on the vine which they deserve to do.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #694 on: October 10, 2011, 04:40:32 AM »
Far from the truth.  Working conditions in nearly all Asian countries are either complete shit or they cause one to off themselves because of stress.

The well will dry up soon when America decides to stop shipping jobs overseas to China and Japan and let them rot on the vine which they deserve to do.

LOL, you're really dumb.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #695 on: October 10, 2011, 04:40:58 AM »
LOL!!

You're an idiot.

亞洲的 for QFT
I hate the State.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #696 on: October 10, 2011, 04:41:24 AM »
Totally missed the point, all these indebted people can get out of debt there, you can make good money there, pay 3.3% tax but they'd rather stay in the US and ask for handouts. Not everyone wants a house btw. even if I were rich I would not buy one and am not interested in one. If you think Asia is not the economic future I have no idea what planet you are living on, it's certainly is not the West.
Its not the future whatsoever.  China is a shit hole.  The average worker does not even have electricity 24 hours a day.

Xerxes

« Reply #697 on: October 10, 2011, 04:41:56 AM »
:-\

Hahahahahaha inexperienced bipolar tranny, yeah he should just give up life bwahahaha
When in doubt, BLAME 9/11

She can't take the fucking bus? Ride a bike? Cut down on her fucking food expenses?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #698 on: October 10, 2011, 04:45:35 AM »

LOL, you're really dumb.
Sorry if you don`t like hearing the truth.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #699 on: October 10, 2011, 04:46:19 AM »