Author Topic: Warning!  (Read 5505 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Warning!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »
here's the whole documentary.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2008, 04:16:55 AM »
You hear the good news, Comrade Assface? You're a useful idiot!

Not bad for a rock with lips. You'll have a place in the NWO before you're lined up and shot.

Hey, ...I thought that was your special pet name for me.  I'm deeply hurt.   :'(
...next you'll be calling him goober too. {pout}  You better not be offering him no pizza!  >:(
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2008, 05:04:10 AM »
Hey, ...I thought that was your special pet name for me.  I'm deeply hurt.   :'(
...next you'll be calling him goober too. {pout}  You better not be offering him no pizza!  >:(

LOL

No pizza for him. As hard as he's trying to court me I just don't do the gay thing.  :-\

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »

Hes the easist kill on this board of all time.   Has ZERO originality.....boring actually.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2008, 08:54:39 AM »

Hes the easist kill on this board of all time.   Has ZERO originality.....boring actually.

He wore the uniform, therefore he has no need for originality....  Magic uniforms.  ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2008, 09:24:28 AM »

Yeah, and you're a fountain of originality.  ::)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2008, 09:33:36 AM »
He wore the uniform, therefore he has no need for originality....  Magic uniforms.  ::)

So serving in the military and serving your country is a problem for you?

Other than pay your taxes and shoot your mouth off on this board what you done for your country?

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 09:39:28 AM »
So serving in the military and serving your country is a problem for you?

Other than pay your taxes and shoot your mouth off on this board what you done for your country?

So what did you do for this country?  Got roaring drunk on weekends, ran a few miles each week, watched paint dry? 

Or maybe you were part of the brass? Tried to play the  political game to get ahead?

The ones who actually did shit aren't here to post about it....  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 09:44:28 AM »
Yeah, and you're a fountain of originality.  ::)

See.  How lame is that? 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »
So what did you do for this country?  Got roaring drunk on weekends, ran a few miles each week, watched paint dry? 

Or maybe you were part of the brass? Tried to play the  political game to get ahead?

The ones who actually did shit aren't here to post about it....  ::)

You're right. The REAL patriots aren't here to post. They've already paid the price for flawed American foreign policy.

But if they were still alive you'd just mock them too.

As far as what I did. Twelve years in Navy. Did I get drunk on weekends? Hell yes. Did I deploy when ordered and do my job. Yep.

But at least I know what it means to serve and have the respect of others that served and deployed with me. That's something you'll never be able to understand.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 10:19:45 AM »

See.  How lame is that? 

Traffic. Go play in some, Julian.