Author Topic: Analyze other Getbiggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 38720 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Let's play an analytical game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:02 AM »
Man of Steel-5'11"-6'0" 295-300 pounds, looks like an offseason pro, brutally strong in the gym, like me he absolutely loves to eat all types of great food, steaks, chicken, fish, all forms of carbohydrates, enjoys a great beer and a good cigar from time to time, extremely intelligent, unbelievably quick witted, was more of a loner in high school but blossomed once leaving HS in large part to developing his physique and strength, happily married, very successful career.

I feel like I would have if I won the Nobel prize dude. You know I'm the biggest fan of your writing, right?

MoS, I'd say you're the kind of guy who is very imposing physically and manage to scare off angry guys with a look, while also being your wife's absolutely tame and gentle slave, cause you love her more than anything. The guy who is so incredibly brilliant, that he could have chosen to do anything he wanted and settled for one that would least stand in the way of his social life. Great wit - the kind that could arise an army of fans like Robin Williams or Jerry Seinfeld did, if he chose to use it in such a way. Would be a very trustworthy person  in whose hands you can trust your life. Doesn't get attached to people quickly or easily  and takes a great deal to time to let someone in his circle of trust. Has a slight impatience, and doesn't like repeating himself.  The one person in the SQUAD I most look up to, for both his wit and wisdom that inspires me.

AHAHAHAH!!!  You fvckers are so dead-on in some things it's unreal!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2007, 09:46:08 AM »
dr chimps- one of the girls, loves a thick cock and two heavy balls.

Howdy Vince!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
Howdy Vince!

who vince basille or goodbum?

im neither.

tapeworm-AIDs infected queer that tries to hold a job but cant do to his malformities. wants to hug and touch people but no one will comply do to his sickly figure and diseased state. a true waste of human potential but has a flare for baking cookies.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
Hmm. Let's see. How about Kiwi. The fact that he is positing the above disinformation tells me he has a good sense of humour. He enjoys the flow of a good conversation, and if that means telling a few lies here and there, so be it. I'd guess he's above average intelligence as his posts show both wit and an appreciation for irony, and he has a streak of self-deprecation. Probably someone who'd be fun to get into the beers with. 

I'm impressed! Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Chimps: Don't know much about you and can't connect you with anything that's been worth remembering (don't mean that as an insult). So all I can say is, Older guy, maybe past 35, if not between 40 - 45. Is a man who doesn't say much but says something significant when he does that won't be brushed away with small talk. Likes to sit back and watch a debate with a smile and throw a neat little punch when either or the parties set themselves up for it. Is of a serious nature, as in takes things very seriously, but won't let that show in his behavior.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2007, 10:08:11 AM »
who vince basille or goodbum?

im neither.

tapeworm-AIDs infected queer that tries to hold a job but cant do to his malformities. wants to hug and touch people but no one will comply do to his sickly figure and diseased state. a true waste of human potential but has a flare for baking cookies.

Ladies and germs - the dark side of Mr. Canada 1972.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2007, 10:25:38 AM »
Ladies and germs - the dark side of Mr. Canada 1972.

hahaha, yes wait for my new panteted kegel muscle machine, it will increase your erection by 439 percent. but i will patent it for myself so you cant use it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2007, 10:35:02 AM »
hahaha, yes wait for my new panteted kegel muscle machine, it will increase your erection by 439 percent. but i will patent it for myself so you cant use it.

That'll be fine.  Hope it gets you to 6".

Oh shit... NOW I get it!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2007, 10:38:56 AM »

Thanks for the quality contributions to the thread mate ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2007, 10:44:21 AM »
I'm impressed! Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Chimps: Don't know much about you and can't connect you with anything that's been worth remembering (don't mean that as an insult). So all I can say is, Older guy, maybe past 35, if not between 40 - 45. Is a man who doesn't say much but says something significant when he does that won't be brushed away with small talk. Likes to sit back and watch a debate with a smile and throw a neat little punch when either or the parties set themselves up for it. Is of a serious nature, as in takes things very seriously, but won't let that show in his behavior.
LOL. That is almost spot on, Kiwi. Except for the last bit. Loves me some fun, can be a bit of a shit-disturber, but my sparse posting here is more a reflection of entertainment/being entertained than a need for post-whoring/a life.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2007, 10:57:13 AM »
LOL. That is almost spot on, Kiwi. Except for the last bit. Loves me some fun, can be a bit of a shit-disturber, but my sparse posting here is more a reflection of entertainment/being entertained than a need for post-whoring/a life.

I meant to be complimentary in every way mate. I've seen your posts - they all have an underlying element of sensibility in one form or another, not to mention you're calm and rational like I am. Was I right in guessing your age?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »
of the guys who haven't posted pictures? hm.

pumpster - i'd say he's probably early 20s and not that big, but in good enough shape so in a tank you can tell he works out in some capacity. but because he works out at home he has no idea how unimpressive he is compared to your average lifter.

man of steel - i'd peg him late 20s if not a little older, average height. not that lean, but thick. the kinda guy who walks into a gym and just looks like he's going to be using most of the 45s.

db2431 - doesn't work out, for the most part. might do some bodyweight exercises, the kinda guy who buys those stupid little handles you see in magazines to do pushups off of. found getbig almost completely by accident.

count grishnackh - looks suspiciously like the heckler.

the heckler - looks suspiciously like adonis.

adonis - looks suspiciously like a shit squeezed out by a child with an especially tight asshole.

i'll come up with more, but i have to head to the gym. they close early on saturdays and it's drinkin' night.  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2007, 11:50:31 AM »
Superstarbillygram:

Great guy who is seriously cool, like in John Travolta's league. Is the kind of big, 'freaky' strong guy in the gym whom all the smaller tits will love and hate at the same time - love, cause he inspires them to lift harder and get stronger, and hate cause they know they'll never have that imposing a physical presence. Very reliable and cheerful guy. The guy who's like your always smiling and friendly mate who'll also turn into a monster and even then, only to fight evil and you then know that he's the best guy to have had with you. Very loyal, has a family and is in his mid to late 30s. Has a bemused contempt for little guys who make big noises about fighting, secure in the knowledge that he'll slap them unconscious, just like he made their kind before several times.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2007, 11:52:49 AM »
i get this idea that superstar is one of those guys who can scare the shit out of someone at the bar but is almost never actually that vicious. the bar room regular who the new guys are afraid to piss off but the regulars know won't hurt anyone unless they absolutely deserve it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2007, 11:59:54 AM »
i get this idea that superstar is one of those guys who can scare the shit out of someone at the bar but is almost never actually that vicious. the bar room regular who the new guys are afraid to piss off but the regulars know won't hurt anyone unless they absolutely deserve it.

Brilliant and most likely, accurate reasoning!

MrMagoo, I see you as:

Early to mid thirties, very logical and far greater than average intelligence, Good person who places a lot of faith in his opponent's goodness and reasoning, before saying or doing something that might harm him oneday if it hasn't already. Very good with numbers and would make a great scientist cause his reasoning, communication and intelligence would all fit in perfectly and be put to the use they should be put to. Not so much a bodybuilder on the outside as he is in his inside. Tries to convince himself that powerlifting's just as interesting, cool and fulfilling, which it's not. Would be one of those people who command respect and admiration by everyone who's had a chance to get to know him.

One of the best posters in Getbig and improves the overall quality of the board.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2007, 12:07:02 PM »
Brilliant and most likely, accurate reasoning!

MrMagoo, I see you as:

Early to mid thirties, very logical and far greater than average intelligence, Good person who places a lot of faith in his opponent's goodness and reasoning, before saying or doing something that might harm him oneday if it hasn't already. Very good with numbers and would make a great scientist cause his reasoning, communication and intelligence would all fit in perfectly and be put to the use they should be put to. Not so much a bodybuilder on the outside as he is in his inside. Tries to convince himself that powerlifting's just as interesting, cool and fulfilling, which it's not. Would be one of those people who command respect and admiration by everyone who's had a chance to get to know him.

One of the best posters in Getbig and improves the overall quality of the board.

that was... beautiful.  :'(

all righty, response before i get to the gym.

kiwiol: laid back in the utmost. almost impossible to piss off because he sees everything as not a big deal, life is too short to get hot-headed about so much. an aussie to the nth degree. the kind of guy who could get those huge family fights at the thanksgiving dinner table turned around so everyone's laughing again. also an extremely loyal friend, the type that most people don't appreciate while they have him and severely miss if they turn their back on him. very intelligent, but tends not to let on because he has no interest in showing off just to pump up his own ego. has the physique and the intellect that would be fairly easy to be arrogant about, and the fact that he doesn't only adds to the respect people have for him.

okay, enough of the circle-jerk. one more thing though...

Tries to convince himself that powerlifting's just as interesting, cool and fulfilling, which it's not.

you're an ass, ass.  >:( ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2007, 12:10:49 PM »
hahaha good stuff guys!

I'm gonna give it a try........Mars oh brother! i picture him being a little 140lb runt that sucks dick for weed. that either has a prick in his mouth or a bong at all times.and in between doing both, he post some lame Saddam crap on GB.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2007, 12:12:58 PM »
that was... beautiful.  :'(

all righty, response before i get to the gym.

kiwiol: laid back in the utmost. almost impossible to piss off because he sees everything as not a big deal, life is too short to get hot-headed about so much. an aussie to the nth degree. the kind of guy who could get those huge family fights at the thanksgiving dinner table turned around so everyone's laughing again. also an extremely loyal friend, the type that most people don't appreciate while they have him and severely miss if they turn their back on him. very intelligent, but tends not to let on because he has no interest in showing off just to pump up his own ego. has the physique and the intellect that would be fairly easy to be arrogant about, and the fact that he doesn't only adds to the respect people have for him.

okay, enough of the circle-jerk. one more thing though...

you're an ass, ass.  >:( ;D

Your best post ever that truly touched me on the inside, my friend :)

Stavios

« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2007, 12:13:48 PM »
haha Mars is really the only guy that we cant picture

he is a genius

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2007, 12:16:26 PM »
hahaha good stuff guys!

I'm gonna give it a try........Mars oh brother! i picture him being a little 140lb runt that sucks dick for weed. that either has a prick in his mouth or a bong at all times.and in between doing both, he post some lame Saddam crap on GB.

Superstar, did I get any part of you right?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2007, 12:18:36 PM »
Superstar, did I get any part of you right?
yes i smile alot ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2007, 12:21:42 PM »
this is actually a pretty interesting thread.  Good job kiwi.
nasser=piece of shit

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2007, 12:28:25 PM »
This thread is, without question, the biggest circle-jerk ever posted on the internet.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2007, 12:29:50 PM »
BayGBM:  mid 30's, homosexual, black man.  Most likely not originally from California, moved there looking for acceptance and "more of his kind".  Most likely found it, but only in a form of flings and/or prostitution.  Does not like to get too involved due to fear of diseases.  Very fashion conscious, around middle class income range for a Californian.  Being gay, cost of living is less than for a hetero man; saves much of his money, but is also not afraid to treat himself to whatever his fancy is.  Compassionate man who lets his fears and emotions take over the best of him at times, but still has a firm grasp on the world around him.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »
this is actually a pretty interesting thread.  Good job kiwi.

Thanks bro. And it's an original thought of mine 8)

I know very little about you, but still, I'd say:

You're a good guy who never starts a fight, but will even fight bravely a fight that you know you'll lose if you face it alone, with a quiet dignity, when someone else attacks something you prize. You are of a modest nature and believe in justice, good natured-ness in people and have a conviction that you can make good things happen by speaking up. Will never be the leader of the pack. You are very comfortable with the concept of hierarchy and you're a firm believer in 'Give respect and take respect'. You're not the kind of guy I myself would hang out with, but I can easily see you being someone's very reliable and close best friend who plays an invaluable role in their lives.