Author Topic: What do you consider to be the WORST FORM of cheating - physical or emotional?  (Read 9039 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
I agree.

This is kind of like when you have a buddy that has a girl that he got because she left her previous guy... and then it doesn't cross their mind that the female is probably going to eventually cheat on them for the next guy.

Everyone thinks their situation is 'different'.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You "think" he's a bit of a dick and presume they might deserve each other.  I hope you aren't basing your opinion of him on "its" words because I'm sure that "it" would say what ever it took to make you think that "its" a victim...which is probably why you stayed in the relationship with it even after knowing they were engaged.  It used you and is still using the other guy.   And I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that "its" probably got another sucker on the side now.

Of course it used me; I let myself be used in a way. My emotional need for love and affection got the better of me. This makes me all the more angry. Actually right now it's in graduate school in Columbia so it doesn't have much time; maybe later it will have a new affair. Sure it's a user; it once told me it loves its husband as a friend...whatever that means. Honestly, though I have some pangs and feelings I know it is better for me to move and get away from the whole sordid affair.

I asked Kirsten once if it regretted the whole thing with me, it replied: "No, all in all it was very interesting."
I hate the State.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Of course it used me; I let myself be used in a way. My emotional need for love and affection got the better of me. This makes me all the more angry. Actually right now it's in graduate school in Columbia so it doesn't have much time; maybe later it will have a new affair. Sure it's a user; it once told me it loves its husband as a friend...whatever that means. Honestly, though I have some pangs and feelings I know it is better for me to move and get away from the whole sordid affair.

I asked Kirsten once if it regretted the whole thing with me, it replied: "No, all in all it was very interesting."
"Interesting"?  I thought it loved you?  ::)  Dude, she totally used you and will most likely use many others if never brought out into the open.  It's husband would do well to kick it's ass to the curb...penniless.  >:(
:D Weee

Hereford

• Getbig V
Obviously Mr. Deicide still has feelings for it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Obviously Mr. Deicide still has feelings for it.

Ebbing, my friend, ebbing...I happen to be an emotional guy, to my consternation. Soon it will be a year since I have seen it and it matters naught, with time all feelings fade. In truth we don't really choose whom we love...
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Ebbing, my friend, ebbing...I happen to be an emotional guy, to my consternation. Soon it will be a year since I have seen it and it matters naught, with time all feelings fade. In truth we don't really choose whom we love...
Just remember that this seems to be a pattern w/this girl.  Maybe you aren't missing anything but a few thrills and a lot of misery.  There is probably someone out there for you that is thrilling AND trustworthy! 
R

Hereford

• Getbig V

Oh believe me, I understand your situation.

To this day I have failed to rationalize the effect a female can have on a guy. I have seen some of the best men around mindfuccked by women that, when one looked at them from an objective position, had little to offer in the general scheme of things.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
"Interesting"?  I thought it loved you?  ::)  Dude, she totally used you and will most likely use many others if never brought out into the open.  It's husband would do well to kick it's ass to the curb...penniless.  >:(

Samples...

Sorry to hear you have had health problems, I hope it hasn't been anything too serious besides the sleep problems.  It's probably best to deal with the source of the problem rather than treat the symptoms (surely you've been told this already many times).  My health hasn't been great since my return- mental health, that is.  Physically I'm fine, just having issues wth stress and readjusting maybe.  Mostly panic attacks, which as I'm learning can be quite debilitating. I've also been trying to sort through things the past few months.  I thought what happened between us would go away after some time, but it seems it hasn't...You should know the reason I did not go home alone was one based mostly on practicality.  I am not in at point in my life where I can overlook the need to be practical and secure.  You probably already know this and it may sound ridiculous, but that's what it is.  I still think of you often, and I don't know why it hasn't faded more...My feelings are still as they were when we weren't apart.  You said you want closure; tell me what I can do to give you that.I miss you too.

Then...

Know that I do have regret over much of the way things went, and wish I could have found a way to make the situation different.  I'm sorry I made you feel used, I never intended to...And I'm sad that you're cutting off contact, but I'll respect it.  When you do decide to contact me, if ever-
Love, Kirsten

Then...it saw me on yahoo messenger and chatted me up and gave me the new line with the regret thing being interesting. Hell, I am glad I am rid of it. Good riddance to bad rubbish...feelings get weaker every day...thankfully...
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Oh believe me, I understand your situation.

To this day I have failed to rationalize the effect a female can have on a guy. I have seen some of the best men around mindfuccked by women that, when one looked at them from an objective position, had little to offer in the general scheme of things.

Yes, women have too much power over us. I don't like it.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Just remember that this seems to be a pattern w/this girl.  Maybe you aren't missing anything but a few thrills and a lot of misery.  There is probably someone out there for you that is thrilling AND trustworthy! 

Unlikely...or I am not counting on it...certainly not in the West.
I hate the State.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Samples...

Then...

Then...it saw me on yahoo messenger and chatted me up and gave me the new line with the regret thing being interesting. Hell, I am glad I am rid of it. Good riddance to bad rubbish...feelings get weaker every day...thankfully...
It will get easier as time passes and you do not maintain any contact with it.

btw...it was playing you in those emails as well.  I'm not sure what you wanted to hear for closure...but "I miss you too" and "when/if you ever decide to contact me".... isn't it.   It's a "i want my cake and eat it too" kind of person.

and Hereford, I believe it's like that on both sides.  There are a lot of men that have too much power over women as well.   ;)   

People need to stop playing with other peoples hearts.    >:(
:D Weee

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Relationship thread without me?? hell no.

Hereford

• Getbig V
Hereford, I believe it's like that on both sides.  There are a lot of men that have too much power over women as well.   ;)   

Ok, I'll conciede that.

But see.... nobody really gives a shit about anyone else in society today that's outside of their little clique. Guys seek out random females (and vice versa) because they can play with them and ruin them psychologically and not have any real consequences, emotional or otherwise.

There is a SERIOUS shortage of quality people these days that would be feasible in a quality, long term relationship. Especially past age 25 or so...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Relationship thread without me?? hell no.

Hell yes
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It will get easier as time passes and you do not maintain any contact with it.

btw...it was playing you in those emails as well.  I'm not sure what you wanted to hear for closure...but "I miss you too" and "when/if you ever decide to contact me".... isn't it.   It's a "i want my cake and eat it too" kind of person.

and Hereford, I believe it's like that on both sides.  There are a lot of men that have too much power over women as well.   ;)   

No, women have much more power over men; I am realising though, they only have as much power as we grant to them or allow ourselves to feel...limit that and you limit the power though going through life like a block of ice isn't my idea of fun...nor sticking random women like our resident gangsta Quickerblade (just for you G!)....
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Ok, I'll conciede that.

But see.... nobody really gives a shit about anyone else in society today that's outside of their little clique. Guys seek out random females (and vice versa) because they can play with them and ruin them psychologically and not have any real consequences, emotional or otherwise.

There is a SERIOUS shortage of quality people these days that would be feasible in a quality, long term relationship. Especially past age 25 or so...

Brother, you are speaking the Gospel. That is why I have given up on Western women; all selfish, egotistical, self-serving, fickle...done with that...at least I hope, forever.
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
nor sticking random women like our resident gangsta Quickerblade (just for you G!)....
Thanks Playboy.

I love woman, I love the way they make you feel.
Ever receive a text message from a chick you just met a few days ago "Hey Hottie, wanna catch up 4 a drink 2nite?"

It's a awesome feeling, but what most guys tend to do is make movies in there heads on how the relationship will pan out instead of taking it day by day, and when the movies does not come out as scritpted the guys become bitter.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Thanks Playboy.

Ever receive a text message from a chick you just met a few days ago "Hey Hottie, wanna catch up 4 a drink 2nite?"

It's a awesome feeling, but what most guys tend to do is make movies in there heads on how the relationship will pan out instead of taking it day by day, and when the movies does not come out as scritpted the guys become bitter.

You love fucking women; you have no sense of genuine feeling or obligation. I know your kind (minus the wannabe gangster bullshit) because I have friends just like you; every time they meet a girl they start have feeling for they fuck it off...before it is too late. Pretty hollow, but I guess that's how 'playaz' are...just too cool for the rest of us... ::)
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Woman make the world go around, Quicker is a man of passion and i also love meeting new woman, Im not on lockdown, Im not married so I can date anyone I please with no guilt.

Nothing beats the feeling of meeting a new girl..Bliss

Hereford

• Getbig V
Thanks Playboy.

Sorry Quick, but no woman that's worth keeping around long term is gonna text "Hey Hottie, wanna catch up 4 a drink 2nite" to you.

Maybe for a night.... That's a different story....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Sorry Quick, but no woman that's worth keeping around long term is gonna text "Hey Hottie, wanna catch up 4 a drink 2nite" to you.

Im actually doing well without Getbig advice, but thanks.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Quickerblade just wants random; that's fine but given that fact he has nothing to contribute in this thread.
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
feelings get weaker every day...thankfully...

You should be glad.

I could be wrong but this seems to say she needs someone to take care of her financially:

"You should know the reason I did not go home alone was one based mostly on practicality.  I am not in at point in my life where I can overlook the need to be practical and secure."

and this:

"My feelings are still as they were when we weren't apart." 

......does this mean her feelings are still that she wants to cheat on her fiance with you while cheating on you w/her fiance?

Seems like you dodged a bullet D.
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Im actually doing well without Getbig advice, but thanks.

He is talking about something else...a relationship...I know it's a foreign concept to you but hell, even a master like you can learn... ::)
I hate the State.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Relationships are vital in life, life is to short to be alone, Im 100% for Relationships.