Author Topic: i got thrown out of a bar by a big fat black bouncer  (Read 18198 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
i got thrown out of a bar by a big fat black bouncer
« on: November 27, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »
this fat black guy comes up to me and puts his arm around my neck, fairly tightly.  I reacted by taking his hand and putting it behind his back and telling to him to fuck off.  He then shows me this badge around his neck, and he's dressed like Master-P so I tell him, 'fake badge, so what', and i told him to move on after he said he was trying to be friendly.  He talks to some wigger near him and points me out and comes up to me and points an inch away from my face and I push his hand away. He then proceeds to push me out, which I thought at the time he wanted to go outside to fight, and i just stiff armed him and kept my bottle of my beer in my other hand (in case both guys wanted to fight of course).  I pulled his shirt up and tore it, then he and another guy pushed me out out the place, and i realized he was a bouncer at the place.

the end.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: i got thrown out of a bar by a big fat black bouncer
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 12:21:15 AM »
cliffs?

I'm not in the mood to read your autobiography...
No doubt about it...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 12:23:09 AM »
were you intoxicated bast?
P

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 12:25:30 AM »
no, someone bought me a drink, and i felt like bashing that monkey's head with it but I am glad I stayed out of trouble.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 12:30:20 AM »
i bounce once for some extra money, had no idea what I was doing..first night there was a fight and I was taking someone outside but he kept his drink, then he threw it across the bar and cut the her guys lip and scarred him...the guy tried to sue the bar and me...lawyers called and all, but they eventually settled with the bar and left me alone.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »
I've actually worked security at a few bars during college, even thought I'm not big/tall by any means.  If you're a dude you shouldn't aggressively come up to strangers and put your arm around them.   Apes like him don't understand simple social dynamics.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »
Are you saying you encountered a black man with no class tonight? I am shocked  :o
P

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2008, 12:43:39 AM »
I have never bounced, but I am a pretty strong guy.

One time on the dance-floor, there was an idiot drunk guy, basically making a fool of himself, and aggressively bumping into people. I kept an eye on him, and after a particularly aggressive bump into a girl near me, I found myself suddenly having picked him up (kind of with a big surge energy and adrenaline) and carried him all the way across the club to the entrance, and then with a push got him out onto the street - me telling him to fuck off, and him shouting how he will come back and kill me, blah blah blah. (Towards the end a bouncer came and helped me, carrying the guys feet, and I think one of his shoes had come off so that was then also thrown out after him).

What really amazed me was how easy it was to pick the guy up. I lift big weights, but usually don't mix it with humans and fights etc unless I really have to, but I think I did a pretty good job :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »

One time on the dance-floor, there was an idiot drunk guy, basically making a fool of himself, and aggressively bumping into people. I kept an eye on him, and after a particularly aggressive bump into a girl near me, I found myself suddenly having picked him up (kind of with a big surge energy and adrenaline) and carried him all the way across the club to the entrance, and then with a push got him out onto the street - me telling him to fuck off, and him shouting how he will come back and kill me, blah blah blah. (Towards the end a bouncer came and helped me, carrying the guys feet, and I think one of his shoes had come off so that was then also thrown out after him).

What really amazed me was how easy it was to pick the guy up. I lift big weights, but usually don't mix it with humans and fights etc unless I really have to, but I think I did a pretty good job :)

Did he give you his back?
P

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2008, 12:45:15 AM »

and then you woke up

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2008, 12:46:23 AM »

wow, you must be quite the beast... ::)
No doubt about it...

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 12:47:50 AM »

It's not a good night out for me until I pick someone up and snap their spine on my knee.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2008, 12:49:25 AM »
It's not a good night out for me until I pick someone up and snap their spine on my knee.

yeah, i generally settle for that or just walking up to a bunch of women and punching them in the face...
No doubt about it...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2008, 12:51:28 AM »
yeah, i generally settle for that or just walking up to a bunch of women and punching them in the face...

If i see a woman wearing a scarf I like to pull it tight and choke them.
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »
If i see a woman wearing a scarf I like to pull it tight and choke them.

good, gotta show dominance...
No doubt about it...

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2008, 12:53:16 AM »

I walk up and scream "WANNA FUCK!?" and if they do anything but bend over straight away then I bottle them and steal their handbags.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 12:54:01 AM »
I am a weightlifter, so I look pretty big (am also quite lean), but am generally very mellow. Don't walk around with lats spread, or wear tight shirts etc.

I think the strength weightlifting builds in your legs and back is what made if so easy for me to throw this guy out.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2008, 12:55:01 AM »
I walk up and scream "WANNA FUCK!?" and if they do anything but bend over straight away then I bottle them and steal their handbags.

cool, showing who's boss...i like it.
No doubt about it...

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 12:55:06 AM »
I am a weightlifter, so I look pretty big (am also quite lean), but am generally very mellow. Don't walk around with lats spread, or wear tight shirts etc.

I think the strength weightlifting builds in your legs and back is what made if so easy for me to throw this guy out.

Sounds like you got MAD SKILLZZZ ever thought about pro wrestling bro??

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2008, 12:55:13 AM »
i tore the ape's shirt, and i left unscathed.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 12:55:52 AM »

I'd smash you...
No doubt about it...

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2008, 12:58:14 AM »
Pro Wrestling - ha ha ha - no way! Not my thing at all.

Powerlifting possibly if/when I retire from weightlifting. But I am hoping to stay dedicated to weightlifting till 2012 (aiming to qualify for Olympics!)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2008, 12:59:15 AM »

Kind of different but my training partenr plays OZtag a kind of football game where you grab a tag instead of tackling them.

He says lots of guys try to put the shoulder in when they run the ball up, but they just bounce off him. Some even just bounce and fall over. He's maybe 5'11 198 but a strong guy.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2008, 01:01:13 AM »
Pro Wrestling - ha ha ha - no way! Not my thing at all.

Powerlifting possibly if/when I retire from weightlifting. But I am hoping to stay dedicated to weightlifting till 2012 (aiming to qualify for Olympics!)

Go on bro, you would make a great wrestler. You could call yourself "The Queer Bottom Boy".
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2008, 01:02:12 AM »
Go on bro, you would make a great wrestler. You could call yourself "The Queer Bottom Boy".

I agree. I mean, he certainly loves the ring...might aswell try and make a career out of it.
No doubt about it...