Author Topic: Serge Nubret is here  (Read 709228 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Serge Nubret is here
« Reply #1475 on: January 25, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »
serge, did paco really 'buy' arnold?

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1476 on: February 06, 2008, 12:37:16 AM »
Serge, a couple of different threads here mention Anthony Presciano and Mohamed Makkawy. Can you tell us a little bit about working with these guys?
Even though they have different height/weight, I see some similiarities in their shapes...namely that they resembles yours a little. 

Anthony

Mohamed and Serge

Yes i train Antony Presciano, i even brought him with me in Europe once to compete at the World Championship as a teenager.
And about Mohamed Makkawy not only I trained him, bur we were very good freind, he left my home to go to compete in the IFBB mr. Universe which he won, it's only after he met Vince Gironda, when he started to compete at the Mr.Olympia, but from what I know Vince Gironda training program and mine are a lot like.

Serge Nubret
http://www.sergenubret.com
http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards
http://www.sergenubret.com/personaltrainer

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1477 on: February 06, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »
Hey Serge good to see that you are doing well. I am curious to know if you train your bodybuilding clients on a low carb diet. Thanks

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1478 on: February 06, 2008, 01:17:10 AM »
serge, is it true that you have never taken steroids and hormones ever in your life?

i know you are sick of answering this question, but there have been claims of this, and i want to hear it from you personally.

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1479 on: February 06, 2008, 04:46:25 AM »
Hey Serge good to see that you are doing well. I am curious to know if you train your bodybuilding clients on a low carb diet. Thanks

No exactly, but i will say on a high proteins diet.

Serge Nubret

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1480 on: February 06, 2008, 04:48:19 AM »
serge, is it true that you have never taken steroids and hormones ever in your life?

i know you are sick of answering this question, but there have been claims of this, and i want to hear it from you personally.

If you know that I am sick of answering this question, WHY YOU ARE ASKING IT TO ME AGAIN.

Serge Nubret

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1481 on: February 06, 2008, 04:56:07 AM »
If you know that I am sick of answering this question, WHY YOU ARE ASKING IT TO AGAIN.

Serge Nubret

made in montana says you were natural in your whole life, from baby to your current age. no steroids and hormones.

i wanted to hear it from you, and not someone else.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #1482 on: February 06, 2008, 05:00:43 AM »
Hehe, c'est typique de Getbig ça ;)
Il faut les laisser parler tout seul ceux-là ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1483 on: February 06, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #1484 on: February 06, 2008, 06:36:10 PM »
If you know that I am sick of answering this question, WHY YOU ARE ASKING IT TO AGAIN.
Hehe. Sins of commission. Sins of omission.  Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1485 on: February 06, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »
Gone Away, I will never hire you to write my dialogue for me. You are not accurate and you deliberately misquote me. Be careful what you say and how you say it.

is that a threat?

anyway, u are actually right. what i said was slightly off. here are the exact words that you said:

Serge says he not only never took a drug, supplement or protein powder, but he never even read a magazine/book to know how to train when he won the title of Mr. Guadeloupe here. He ate caribbean food and used only his instincts training:

i can almost see serge being natural there, as many black islanders have good bodies through hard labour all day. the fact that serge doesnt want to say he never took a drug AFTER the 1958 Mr. Guadeloupe is all we need to know on the subject.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #1486 on: February 07, 2008, 12:22:11 AM »
the fact that serge doesnt want to say he never took a drug AFTER the 1958 Mr. Guadeloupe is all we need to know on the subject.

der yer knoo which way der fookin win' blow or no?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: re: Mr. Guadeloupe
« Reply #1487 on: February 07, 2008, 01:55:59 AM »
Were you suggesting he was a slaveboy? (not that there's anything wrong with it).

not at all, but what i said makes it easier for me to believe he was natural at that time, as i have examples of naturals that, without any weightlifting at all (presumably), built a good body. add weightlifting and u get a better body = e.g. serge's physique. for most black men, it's much easier to build a more muscular body than a white man. before u think im being racist here, im just suggesting ways to validate that the photo of him from 1958 is a drug-free serge.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1488 on: February 07, 2008, 02:29:42 AM »
Serge is one of if not the best of all times....what he used ( and he did use plenty from a very early age ) is common knowledge and nothing special for those times . For obvious reason s he will never go on record saying what he used ,when and how much.....but please stopwith the natural queries....I respect him a ;lot but understand that bodybuilding equals hormones with work , dedication , nutrition and mental focus....onemind like serge says....I just find it silly that [people don't understand how this muscle building sport works.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1489 on: February 07, 2008, 02:33:30 AM »
Serge is one of if not the best of all times....what he used ( and he did use plenty from a very early age ) is common knowledge and nothing special for those times . For obvious reason s he will never go on record saying what he used ,when and how much.....but please stopwith the natural queries....I respect him a ;lot but understand that bodybuilding equals hormones with work , dedication , nutrition and mental focus....onemind like serge says....I just find it silly that [people don't understand how this muscle building sport works.

I agree.

We know how this sport works. We know that Serge has used gear too. We don't care, we would just respect that people be honest and not bullshit us. No ones asking him to go into detail what his cycles were like, but don't treat us like idiots and throw us the "all natural" spin.
No doubt about it...

serge nubret

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #1490 on: February 07, 2008, 03:10:27 AM »
Hehe, c'est typique de Getbig ça ;)
Il faut les laisser parler tout seul ceux-là ;)

Exactement.

Serge Nubret

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1491 on: February 07, 2008, 03:41:00 AM »
I agree.

We know how this sport works. We know that Serge has used gear too. We don't care, we would just respect that people be honest and not bullshit us. No ones asking him to go into detail what his cycles were like, but don't treat us like idiots and throw us the "all natural" spin.

come on man, we dont know 100% that he used. i'll agree that his physique in 1958, for a 20 year old (bolded for astonishment/sceptical), is absolutely amazing, but made in montana quotes serge as not using a single drug up to that point. it's her/his word against whoever doubts that. personally, i dont know, but thats just me. its likely was using after 1958 (hell, even before then), as he doesnt put the rumors to bed. regardless, great physique, classy guy, still got respect for him. its just one of those things that is near impossible to prove either way.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1492 on: February 07, 2008, 04:48:50 AM »
come on man, we dont know 100% that he used. i'll agree that his physique in 1958, for a 20 year old (bolded for astonishment/sceptical), is absolutely amazing, but made in montana quotes serge as not using a single drug up to that point. it's her/his word against whoever doubts that. personally, i dont know, but thats just me. its likely was using after 1958 (hell, even before then), as he doesnt put the rumors to bed. regardless, great physique, classy guy, still got respect for him. its just one of those things that is near impossible to prove either way.
made in montana is the same delusional being that tries for a year to convince everyone that Reeves was natural too....THERE IS NO NATURAL BODYBUILDIN. NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1493 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:53 AM »
Steve Reeves said he was natural and wrote about it. You have no credibility when it comes to talking about Steve because you made up some foul things about his character and personality that were not true (some of which had nothing to do with bodybuilding or steroids) and admitted you were jealous of him and had said those things without ever even meeting him before. You don't know him at all.
jealous ?..he was a loner and a ego maniac narcisist and lied about not using anything and had ocd and loved animals as companions more than poeple...not capable of true love....I'm def jealous  ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1494 on: February 08, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »
this reminds me of how arnold's best buddy, franco columbu, adamantly stated that arnold didn't use any anabolic drugs, 'he didn't need to, he trained so hard', etc...

then, years later, arnold admitted to using steroids

even larry scott, who was a devout mormon, lied his ass off for many years until he finally admitted using in recent years.

why is it that the most devout christians are often the biggest liars? is it not a sin to lie? how do you praise god in one breath and lie in the next?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1495 on: February 08, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »
why is it that the most devout christians are often the biggest liars? is it not a sin to lie? how do you praise god in one breath and lie in the next?

everyone sins. for some, they pick and choose their sins (lying about roids). for others, they have little control over how they sin (rape due to being mentally unstable). but for christians alike, they all get redemption for it, because they know that it's a straight line to being guilt free.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1496 on: February 08, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »
everyone sins. for some, they pick and choose their sins (lying about roids). for others, they have little control over how they sin (rape due to being mentally unstable). but for christians alike, they all get redemption for it, because they know that it's a straight line to being guilt free.

jesus apparently died on the cross for our sins, but serge is not brave enough and too proud to admit that he used anabolic steroids at some point during his career. ::)

that's what irks me about bible bashers. they pick and choose what commandments they wish to obey as a matter of convenience. i wonder if jesus thought to himself, while he was being whipped and nailed to a cross, if it would be more convenient to avoid his fate.

nubret's ego won't let him choose to follow god's example. he chooses to be judged my men rather than god. saint peter denied jesus 3 times, but he chose the righteous path in the end. considering that the great serge nubret could die in a heart beat, you would think it would be in his best interest to admit that he lied to us.

he might get some hate from the fans but god would forgive him. who is more important mr nubret?

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #1497 on: February 08, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »
to be fair, from what ive seen of nubrets posts, he hasnt confirmed nor denied the use of roids.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1498 on: February 09, 2008, 12:36:14 AM »
to be fair, from what ive seen of nubrets posts, he hasnt confirmed nor denied the use of roids.

ffs GoneAway, i'm trying to get a confession here. >:(

'from what i've seen'??? read earlier in the thread and you will see that he denies the use of anabolic drugs. ;)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #1499 on: February 09, 2008, 03:02:41 AM »
Beast, I believe Serge when he told me he trains naturally. I attributed his Olympic physique to eating 8-10 lbs. of horse meat and 6-7 hours training a day. Someone said how I would I know since I have no knowledge or experience with steroids...
When I was in college, my roomate was devout vegetarian and I stopped eating meat for about a year because she cooked a lot and we ate together and I didn't want to offend her and I sort of did it as an experiment too...just to see if I felt different. I dropped about 10 lbs. of muscle and felt weaker overall. When I started eating meat again, I put the weight back on and felt stronger. That's why I thought Serge's 8-10 lbs. of meat a day was his secret. That's 10X more than the amount of meat I eat a day. I figured, the more meat...the more muscle. If someone tries it and it doesn't work, than I don't mind someone telling me...that's fine.

Serge doesn't like to argue with people. He doesn't want me to on this board either. I defended him because it bothered me the way people were talking to him. I realize now I made a mistake to try to speak for him a year ago about this subject because each person should tell their own experience and/or opinion and position regarding steroids themselves. I respect whatever he feels comfortable with sharing...for whatever reason.

What you said about devout christians is sometimes true. But a person's personality is a characteristic that is unique to that individual and would be there regardless of their choice of religion. There are athiests who are as full of it as christians or any other 7th day Adventist with a buddhist twist who's a part-time jew while auditioning in Hollyweird. The only religion that matters is the Golden Rule: Treat others the way they treat you. I learned that from Steve. Then they know how you feel and it lets people know that what they dish out will be served back to them. It's a learning tool.

You seem to good to be true.  Hot, Smart, Sassy, follow the Golden Rule, and you eat meat.  When should I get a divorce?