Author Topic: Generation Nothingness is screwed, Here's why...  (Read 2812 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Generation Nothingness is screwed, Here's why...
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 07:50:49 AM »
I disagree. The military was better and had higher enlistment standards when there was a draft. You were getting a better cross section of society. Today, most people who enlist don't have many options and/or the poor.

Bullshit, quit making shit up.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 09:37:55 AM »
I disagree. The military was better and had higher enlistment standards when there was a draft. You were getting a better cross section of society. Today, most people who enlist don't have many options and/or the poor.

x2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 09:53:57 AM »
the concept of nations is very vague nowadays, anyone enlisting now is a mercenary serving corporations/politics interests for a salary wether he s conscious of it or not, most people enlisting being stupid kids who cant do anything else in society and sent there by their disapointed parents. They can travesty this fact by pretending to defend "values" but it wont change much reality.  

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 12:57:42 PM »
Bullshit, quit making shit up.
What did I make up dumbshit? Can you dispute standards have been lowered to fill enlistment quotas? I don't think they used to allow felons in the military. Do you think they had little 'time out cards' in basic training 40 years ago? People that had better options used to join to get their service over with and avoid being drafted.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 02:05:43 PM »
lifting a car with a flimsy thing to lift it to change tire can damage the car at point of pressure