Author Topic: Python eats Alligator - Video  (Read 1855 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Python eats Alligator - Video
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:55:11 AM »
Time Lapse Speed X6

Time Lapse Speed X12

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Python eats Alligator - Video
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 07:57:44 AM »
Awesome...i miss having one!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 08:05:23 AM »
That's going to produce a big dump.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 08:23:59 AM »
You came to the wrong neighborhood guy!   :D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »
Yikes!

I saw this happen in the Florida everglades once.  The python ate the still live gator, but he bit off more than he could chew—his stomach burst while he was trying to digest the still alive gator.  Both ended up dying.  Here's a similar story.

Python Bursts After Eating Gator
by Victoria Gilman

Unfortunately for a 13-foot (4-meter) Burmese python in Florida's Everglades National Park, eating the enemy seems to have caused the voracious reptile to bust a gut—literally.

Wildlife researchers with the South Florida Natural Resources Center found the dead, headless python in October 2005 after it apparently tried to digest a 6-foot-long (2-meter-long) American alligator. The mostly intact dead gator was found sticking out of a hole in the midsection of the python, and wads of gator skin were found in the snake's gastrointestinal tract.

The gruesome discovery suggests that the python's feisty last meal might have been simply too much for it to handle... http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1006_051006_pythoneatsgator.html

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
these freaking Pythons are taking over the everglades eco-systems...I saw a documentary about them last week and it shows that the Burmese and the African Rock phyton are multiplying in great numbers and they're eating anything they can swallow..... the Rock Python is a huge mothafucker and they're more aggressive than the burmese.......they said in 10yrs, the python population could put a lot of animals in danger of extinction if this crisis is not contain in time.......

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2012, 12:26:08 PM »
Was expecting bodybuilder to be owning said alligator

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2012, 12:36:39 PM »
Yikes!

I saw this happen in the Florida everglades once.  The python ate the still live gator, but he bit off more than he could chew—his stomach burst while he was trying to digest the still alive gator.  Both ended up dying. 

Didn't know you spent so much time hanging out in nature.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2012, 02:02:51 PM »
Awes0me video. Would have been even better if a Daddy gator than came up and eat the Python while he was stuffed.