Author Topic: Dorian on London Real - Knighthood  (Read 15347 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Dorian on London Real - Knighthood
« on: October 17, 2016, 11:03:26 AM »
Dorian seems bitter about the royal family in the UK, which I totally understand for the most part. But I'll be honestly here, if I were Dorian and got knighted for being the best UK bodybuilder in the world, I'd use that to my advantage. Bodybuilding would be recognized more and even legitimized in a way, in the UK at least. Now, I think the fact that pro bodybuilders are so "obviously" on steroids would mean that knighthood isn't in Dorian's future. BUT, the fact that steroids are legal to possess/use in the UK might actually help.
In any case, I still have massive respect for the man. And even in retirement he's still an interesting guy with a lot to say (minus the whole Holocaust thing...)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Dorian on London Real - Knighthood
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 11:12:32 AM »
Holocaust thing ?
He doesn't mention that here....

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 11:13:34 AM »
Holocaust thing ?
He doesn't mention that here....

I didn't say he did. I'm just saying in GENERAL everything he talks about is interesting, I just remember the whole holocaust thing, which I wasn't too fond of. Other than that, the dude has a lot of interesting stories and opinions.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 11:35:06 AM »
They seem to be tossing about that term "sport" an awful lot for discussing a beauty pageant.  ;D
But to be fair, there are lots of people who have received knighthood for shooting insane amounts of drugs, Elton John being a prime example.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 11:42:04 AM »
he's a bit of a nutcase isnt he?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 11:42:59 AM »
Knighthood is worthless these days, far too many fags, peados and worthless pieces of shit got them

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 11:56:24 AM »

Independent thinker.

I like that type of people.

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 12:02:11 PM »
 8)
$

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 12:17:19 PM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 12:31:02 PM »
Why would he even discuss being knighted,  not like he'd ever be on the radar for it

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 12:36:25 PM »
Why would he even discuss being knighted,  not like he'd ever be on the radar for it

It was one of the questions asked in the interview.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 02:28:55 PM »
Good on Dorian - He Speaks his mind.
He has a lot of interesting views.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2016, 02:45:13 PM »
ah, gotcha
It was one of the questions asked in the interview.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2016, 10:00:45 PM »
I didn't say he did. I'm just saying in GENERAL everything he talks about is interesting, I just remember the whole holocaust thing, which I wasn't too fond of. Other than that, the dude has a lot of interesting stories and opinions.
Dorian is the man. What about the holocaust thing are you not too fond of?

Just come out and say it. Your panties are all twisted because someone shattered your world view of history. Is that it? You still believe in the fairy tale 6 million? What a perfect number. Not 5,980,000 or 6,235,000. Nope 6 million on the dot. How do they know that? That number has been revised upwards many times and was grabbed out of thin air. Fake jews have been occupying the airwaves far too long crying victim when the real victims the last 100 years have been White people and the Japanese. There is an ongoing crime of genocide going on currently against white people and their cultures. That should bother you more than the holocaust thing. What about the Holomodor thing? Care to comment on that??

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2016, 11:45:03 PM »

Just come out and say it. Your panties are all twisted because someone shattered your world view of history. Is that it? You still believe in the fairy tale 6 million? What a perfect number. Not 5,980,000 or 6,235,000. Nope 6 million on the dot. How do they know that? That number has been revised upwards many times and was grabbed out of thin air. Fake jews have been occupying the airwaves far too long crying victim when the real victims the last 100 years have been White people and the Japanese. There is an ongoing crime of genocide going on currently against white people and their cultures. That should bother you more than the holocaust thing. What about the Holomodor thing? Care to comment on that??

Fact is that sane people rather believe things which are proved, while idiots like you believes all the foil hat crap they found. As always, you don't have anything which would prove that holocaust didn't happen. All you have is denial and futile speculations, which stupidity shows how childish minds are feeding this bullshit to you, but you still believe every fucking word in it. That makes it ridiculously easy to give you some questions knowing that you don't have any answers. Are you ready? Here it comes: If it wasn't for mass destruction, why the concentration camps all over the Europe? What need there were to get all the jews in these camps, so great that nazis used insane amount of resources to make it happen at the middle of the war?

And while you are searching through foil hat crap piles of the internet finding nothing like evidence, let me explain this simple matter to other readers: Whole "holohoax"- bullshit is insane try to clean reputation of the nazis, by the insane neo nazis. Most of the claims in it comes from the palestine etc. jew haters and have been around from the fifties. These foil hat idiots have adopt the claims without any thinking and not understanding that those claims are just ridiculous bullshit. For example, how this concentration camp etc. vacation facility for jews would be possible without jews all the way co operation with the Nazis, and what would be motivation for that by the nazis? "Have fun, eat, drink and fuck in the camps while we fight in the war, and afterwards you can blame us to kill millions of your people"? Bit thick, ain't it?  ;D

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 11:50:08 PM »
Fact is that sane people rather believe things which are proved, while idiots like you believes all the foil hat crap they found. As always, you don't have anything which would prove that holocaust didn't happen. All you have is denial and futile speculations, which stupidity shows how childish minds are feeding this bullshit to you, but you still believe every fucking word in it. That makes it ridiculously easy to give you some questions knowing that you don't have any answers. Are you ready? Here it comes: If it wasn't for mass destruction, why the concentration camps all over the Europe? What need there were to get all the jews in these camps, so great that nazis used insane amount of resources to make it happen at the middle of the war?

And while you are searching through foil hat crap piles of the internet finding nothing like evidence, let me explain this simple matter to other readers: Whole "holohoax"- bullshit is insane try to clean reputation of the nazis, by the insane neo nazis. Most of the claims in it comes from the palestine etc. jew haters and have been around from the fifties. These foil hat idiots have adopt the claims without any thinking and not understanding that those claims are just ridiculous bullshit. For example, how this concentration camp etc. vacation facility for jews would be possible without jews all the way co operation with the Nazis, and what would be motivation for that by the nazis? "Have fun, eat, drink and fuck in the camps while we fight in the war, and afterwards you can blame us to kill millions of your people"? Bit thick, ain't it?  ;D

Hey Ropo. Feel most free to go fuck yourself. Dorian is good people. You're a beta twink.

FUCK YOU.

stanlystud

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 12:48:22 AM »
Dorian is the Man. shoots straight from the hip.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 01:07:25 AM »
Ψ

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 04:51:16 AM »

You realize 6M is an estimate, right? Not exact figure... Of course it wasn't 6M on the DOT. My family is not only from the ex Soviet Union (Ukraine, to be exact) where Holodomor HAPPENED. But I'm also half Jewish, so, not only, did my family starve at the hands of the Soviets, but half almost got exterminated by the Nazis. So yeah, this is A BIT personal for me. Now please, kindly, go fuck yourself with your tin foil hat bullshit.

stanlystud

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 05:11:26 AM »
Anyone who says the Holocaust never happened is just an asshole. No one can say how many died but fact is people were killed. Does it matter how many were murdered? The Jews and Soviet people were murdered by the Nazis.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 05:16:37 AM »
Anyone who says the Holocaust never happened is just an asshole. No one can say how many died but fact is people were killed. Does it matter how many were murdered? The Jews and Soviet people were murdered by the Nazis.

Soviet people were also murdered by the Soviets, that's the saddest part.
The Nazis were bad enough, but Stalin didn't help the cause. If Hitler didn't attack first, we might be talking about Stalin being the worst man in history, today. The guy was afraid of his own shadow and killed everyone who even hinted at disagreeing with him. He murdered most of his beset generals and strategists.
Fuck both of them. They're both filth.

stanlystud

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 05:18:48 AM »
Soviet people were also murdered by the Soviets, that's the saddest part.
The Nazis were bad enough, but Stalin didn't help the cause. If Hitler didn't attack first, we might be talking about Stalin being the worst man in history, today. The guy was afraid of his own shadow and killed everyone who even hinted at disagreeing with him. He murdered most of his beset generals and strategists.
Fuck both of them. They're both filth.
Stalin even treated his own son like shit. His son surrendered to the Nazis.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 05:20:09 AM »
The Soviets were mostly Jews who killed millions of non Jewish Christians.  Hitler was actually fighting the Communist Jews in Germany and Russia.

FAR MORE NON JEWS dies in WWII than Jews.  But Jews don't care about others.
Ψ

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 05:37:14 AM »
The Soviets were mostly Jews who killed millions of non Jewish Christians.  Hitler was actually fighting the Communist Jews in Germany and Russia.

FAR MORE NON JEWS dies in WWII than Jews.  But Jews don't care about others.

There was a lot of death during WW2, I don't disagree. The reason the Jews are at the center of it is because they were systematically targeted. I don't disagree that tons of non-Jews died. Again, my non-Jewish half experienced a lot of death during combat. All of my great grandfathers died in battle. ALL of them. Not a single one came back alive. That whole generation was raised by my great grandmothers and their family members.
And you're an idiot for saying that Sovets were mostly Jews. Sure, there WERE Jews in power, but Stalin killed all the smart ones off anyway. The Jews originally supported the revolutionaries because they were promised equal rights under the new rule. Believe me when I tell you this, ESPECIALLY after WW2, but even some time before that, my entire Jewish side of the family couldn't stand the communists. No one on either side of my family (except my Aunt who married into the family, and on the non-Jewish side) was a registered communist. You'd think if there were so many Jews in the Soviet hierarchy my Jewish family would have sided with them and wouldn't have been starved, like everyone else.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 05:45:10 AM »
There was a lot of death during WW2, I don't disagree. The reason the Jews are at the center of it is because they were systematically targeted. I don't disagree that tons of non-Jews died. Again, my non-Jewish half experienced a lot of death during combat. All of my great grandfathers died in battle. ALL of them. Not a single one came back alive. That whole generation was raised by my great grandmothers and their family members.
And you're an idiot for saying that Sovets were mostly Jews. Sure, there WERE Jews in power, but Stalin killed all the smart ones off anyway. The Jews originally supported the revolutionaries because they were promised equal rights under the new rule. Believe me when I tell you this, ESPECIALLY after WW2, but even some time before that, my entire Jewish side of the family couldn't stand the communists. No one on either side of my family (except my Aunt who married into the family, and on the non-Jewish side) was a registered communist. You'd think if there were so many Jews in the Soviet hierarchy my Jewish family would have sided with them and wouldn't have been starved, like everyone else.

Ψ