Author Topic: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...  (Read 21035 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:50:53 PM »
I was 7 years old and she was my mother.

CSWOL where you at bro?! Come back home!!!!!!!!!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: I remember when I used to let a woman run my life...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 09:00:50 PM »
I stopped reading his thread about competing. So he's claiming his wife is against it? Maybe he's just to lazy to diet...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 09:02:22 PM »
I stopped reading his thread about competing. So he's claiming his wife is against it? Maybe he's just to lazy to diet...

his wife is against him competing? but not against him being obese and at risk of a stroke from sky high blood pressure?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 09:03:09 PM »

Apparently so.

PIP to a courageous brother of iron.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2013, 09:03:46 PM »
his wife is against him competing? but not against him being obese and at risk of a stroke from sky high blood pressure?

I think it's more the posting here that she wants to shut-down.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
here's how it works bro, we are men. we are the stronger and more powerful sex. We technically can do whatever we want, and nobody can stop us.

but what happens is you do something against your woman's wishes, and she annoys the shit out of you about it. not just once, mind you... Like 17 times. You think the argument is over, and you text her" love you babe can't wait to see you".....and she texts back.."I'm still pissed about the other night, not feeling very sexy" ..and you are like WTF ?

Aftet 4 or 5 of these ordeals...the lightbuld goes off. Men are logical..and you reluctantly  come to the conclusion...."it's just not worth the aggravation."

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2013, 09:33:20 PM »
here's how it works bro, we are men. we are the stronger and more powerful sex. We technically can do whatever we want, and nobody can stop us.

but what happens is you do something against your woman's wishes, and she annoys the shit out of you about it. not just once, mind you... Like 17 times. You think the argument is over, and you text her" love you babe can't wait to see you".....and she texts back.."I'm still pissed about the other night, not feeling very sexy" ..and you are like WTF ?

Aftet 4 or 5 of these ordeals...the lightbuld goes off. Men are logical..and you reluctantly  come to the conclusion...."it's just not worth the aggravation."

Haha!  this is exactly word for word how conflict goes down in my relationship! I have 100lbs on my girl and in my mind I'm the alpha male of our relationship and king of the castle...but fuckin a she consistently walks away with more victories than I do. It's like I think I'm winning the small battles but she's winning the war  ;D

In all seriousness, I  would do the same if put in Cswols cargo shorts shoes.....I just miss the ole bastard that's all  :D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 09:50:26 PM »

Aftet 4 or 5 of these ordeals...the lightbuld goes off. Men are logical..and you reluctantly  come to the conclusion...."it's just not worth the aggravation."

Most beta thing you've ever posted.....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2013, 10:03:37 PM »

Yeah, there was a time when my mom tried to run my life. I set her straight by the time I was a teenager. She wouldn't have had it any other way. She respected men with strength.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 10:05:22 PM »
I think cswol dates those strong willed hebrew ladies. They tend to wear the timberlands in the family.
A

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 10:11:00 PM »

lol this is so true

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2013, 10:12:14 PM »
Anabolichalo should take notes, he lets his woman walk all over him, he's too busy trying to get big to impress co workers

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 05:54:39 AM »

One of the reasons why I deleted my Christian Mingle profile a few weeks ago.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 05:59:56 AM »

Best part of getting older, not wanting to beat off or wanting sex 3 times a day, women have less control over you, can take it or leave it

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 06:03:48 AM »
Best part of getting older, not wanting to beat off or wanting sex 3 times a day, women have less control over you, can take it or leave it

Another reason why I deleted my Christian Mingle profile a few weeks ago.  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2013, 06:05:33 AM »
So Ms. Swole wife thinks that Cswole losing weight is some how detrimental to his health? 
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2013, 06:06:09 AM »
maybe its cause of that heme-iron bullshit you are on

and not taking kelp and selenium

you sound like your health is shit, you know i can teach you the ways
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »
Anabolichalo should take notes, he lets his woman walk all over him, he's too busy trying to get big to impress co workers

He's bossing on Getbig, but at home he's the cry bitch.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2013, 06:13:32 AM »
if put in Cswols cargo shorts shoes.

:D

Cswol come back please.  There is far too much cupcaking and lollipopping around here lately.

Maybe we can all chip in for a secret computer that Cswol can use to post under his wife's radar.

We also need to deal with the Galeniko "situation", many good works to be done around here.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2013, 06:16:38 AM »
maybe its cause of that heme-iron bullshit you are on

and not taking kelp and selenium

you sound like your health is shit, you know i can teach you the ways

I prefer it, my mind isn't dominated by sex like it was in my teens or twenties, never understood why anyone wants a raging libido

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 07:23:54 AM »

HA HA. true.

it's more an illustration of the way women don't let things go, my life isn't dominated by sex either and the fact is my girl wouldn't withhold sex to begin with.

it's more of a pick your battles thing. My girl knows about my gear use, and isn't too crazy about it... But she knows she's not going to win that argument. it's also the reason I only do very small doses of a single compound. If I was a pincushion and dropping serious cash on shit... I wouldn't have a leg to stand on and she would be 100% justified

But missing a football game,  going somewhere with her I really don't want to....you can't have it all your way.

I wouldn't want it that way...I have no interest in being a tyrant with some pushover chick I don't respect.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 07:36:23 AM »
HA HA. true.

it's more an illustration of the way women don't let things go, my life isn't dominated by sex either and the fact is my girl wouldn't withhold sex to begin with.

it's more of a pick your battles thing. My girl knows about my gear use, and isn't too crazy about it... But she knows she's not going to win that argument. it's also the reason I only do very small doses of a single compound. If I was a pincushion and dropping serious cash on shit... I wouldn't have a leg to stand on and she would be 100% justified

But missing a football game,  going somewhere with her I really don't want to....you can't have it all your way.

I wouldn't want it that way...I have no interest in being a tyrant with some pushover chick I don't respect.

Good point

Unless I was absolutely loaded, I could never justify dropping hundreds a month on hormones while I look at my kids and think of what I should spend on them etc

The only reason MrsCyp has stopped moaning about gear is that I keep it minimal and I mostly use profit from a little ebay thing I have on the side from my regular job.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »

Yeah, try having a wife, 2 daughters a 13 year old  and a 16 year old! Also have a female dog! My fucking life was over a long time ago!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 07:41:22 AM »
Groink proving the game aint the same without him in this thread

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 07:44:01 AM »
Yeah, try having a wife, 2 daughters a 13 year old  and a 16 year old! Also have a female dog! My fucking life was over a long time ago!

That sounds horrible  :(