Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 27273 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #175 on: November 28, 2011, 08:32:33 PM »
i've ran those dosages and i didn't have any serious issues. didn't feel too great, but i blame the test since it's a shitty compound that i'm more and more starting to see why a lot of the more knowledgeable people despise.

i don't think genetics have anything to do with who gets to the ifbb, who wins it though? yes, definitely that's all genetics but to get to the ifbb requires 2 things: money and willpower. if you can get your hands on enough gear and you can put a needle into your ass day in day out, while still having consistent training then i believe such a person could get to the ifbb. doesn't mean it would be easy or they will get anywhere in the ifbb but i believe it is possible.
GEEZUS!  ::)

You were probably shooting 5 grams of sesame oil per week and didn`t realize it.

I honestly don`t know how to respond to your post except to say,look up the word clueless,and while you`re at it,delusional and uninformed might help also.

Carry on.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #176 on: November 28, 2011, 08:42:26 PM »
GEEZUS!  ::)

You were probably shooting 5 grams of sesame oil per week and didn`t realize it.

I honestly don`t know how to respond to your post except to say,look up the word clueless,and while you`re at it,delusional and uninformed might help also.

Carry on.

of course it was real gear, are you kidding?

if you don't have answers then why reply out of ignorance and spitefulness? i don't understand what point you are trying to make.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 28, 2011, 08:45:15 PM »
of course it was real gear, are you kidding?

if you don't have answers then why reply out of ignorance and spitefulness? i don't understand what point you are trying to make.
The point is that amount of gear is just fucking stupid.,

Running 5 grams per week,please elaborate on the gains you made if possible.'

I`d be very anxious to hear this.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2011, 08:50:38 PM »
Went through your posts and you have a history of sucking gh15's asshole  :-X defending your lovers honor whenever anyone questions him LMFAO

gh15 is pretty much a like a steroid god. If you haters don't appreciate his advice then fuck off and stop posting. little babies

lol gh15 i love your posts

lol jason just cause gh15 owned u doesn't mean u gotta get angry

I'm sure when you guys actually check gh15's posts from day1  till today you will understand why we need him.. clearly you're all babies and ignorant pricks

gh15, what can I do for lagging arms.. they look like shit compared to my whole body .. any specific sets, reps, exercises ??

ironically he never answered you  ;D

u will be missed gh15! i learned a lot from you

i think that was gh15's best post

we need gh15's opinion on this

IVE CAME TO CONCLUDE THAT GH15 IS INDEED HUGE NASSER.

lol benz ive never seen u write so much but ever since gh15 told u hes gonna bring u down ur all shaky n shit take chill pill buddy  8

What's the best protein source gh15

haha gh15 ripped him

lol gh15 is never wrong when it comes to hormones and knowing weather you're on juice or not

when it comes to drugs or whatever just ask gh15

we need gh15's opinion on this!

haha i guess gh15 was right once again! even golfers are enhanced.

pliva is hg and gh15 approved   pretty cheap too along with geofman

This was just a few pages in and your ball-sucking of gh15 is obvious , you're his little bitch who hangs on his every word no wonder why you're trying so hard.

Wanna keep going? because I can keep posting examples of gimmicks asking him pms and you licking his asshole every post.  ;)

"GH101" is essentially the bitch #1 in GH15's harem. That is, he gets special cock-sucking priviledges for being so loyal like a bitch who loves her master. I have been saying this for 6 years: this guy is a worthless troll having some good laughs by taking advantage of the stupidity of many Getbiggers sitting behind his computer with a copy of "the Steroid Bible" and/or "Anabolic Review Guide".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »
Christ, I'd really have to see some interesting stuff on here to post several times a day. My gimmick would have no posts I suppose....  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2011, 08:53:52 PM »
pellius is a hilariously ripped old man, there is a benevolent nature in his posts, though I don't think he is a saint, I imagine he's lived life without compromising his integrity greatly, and if he has then he has learned from it, I imagine he walks around with a sort of enlightened air and and then he takes off his shirt and people's eyes pop lol

LOL! Not quite "enlightened." Still trying to figure things out everyday. I do keep in mind everyday that I will one day have to account for myself. That so many of things that we think are so important in life: wealth, achievement, admiration -- even being liked -- will mean very little when you stand before God.

It is indeed rare for any one person to make a real positive difference in this world. To be one who actually changed this world for the better. That's for the Washingtons, Lincolns, (just for Dr. Chimps) Reagan. Washington created this country that, despite the nay sayers and the fact that we're not perfect, has been, and still is, a force for good in this world. Lincoln for saving it. And Reagan, along with Thatcher and Pope John Paul ll, brought down the most evil and murderous empire that ever existed.

So though most of us won't single handedly make a real difference in this world we can very much make a difference in our own little corner of it. The people in our lives and in our own little universe. And one by one when taken in aggregate can also make a real difference in the world. After all, it wasn't Roosevelt or Truman that was on the beaches of Normandy. It was just everyday fellas like you and me who taken together saved the world.  

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2011, 08:55:26 PM »
What contest are you entering ,the Olympia.

5 grams a week is not for everybody,just the genetically elite..you can make great gains on far far less.

No genetics = no matter what you take,no pro-card.
genetically elite?
take a look at all the guys who turned pro in the past 3 years...
i agree you, you do need good genetics in terms of good response to gear, good muscle shape and being able to handle higher amount of gear, and even here we can see a lot of exceptions.
if you got all i mentioned above or at least most of it (and it really doesn't make you 'genetically elite') you will turn pro if you will invest into it (drugs and gurus)

I don't have anywhere near your experience, but in this case it is just enough to open your eyes and look straight to what's going on with bodybuilding in the past decade (or at least in the past several years)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2011, 08:58:01 PM »
 "GH101" is essentially the bitch #1 in GH15's harem. That is, he gets special cock-sucking priviledges for being so loyal like a bitch who loves her master. I have been saying this for 6 years: this guy is a worthless troll having some good laughs by taking advantage of the stupidity of many Getbiggers sitting behind his computer with a copy of "the Steroid Bible" and/or "Anabolic Review Guide".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey, Stupid's back! Where have you been, Stupid? I was only kidding when I kept telling you to be stupid somewhere else. I actually like having your stupidity around.

And since gh15 is just a troll parroting information that's easily found on the net why don't you tell us where we can buy legit affordable HGH and instruct us in the proper use of insulin?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2011, 09:03:25 PM »
The point is that amount of gear is just fucking stupid.,

Running 5 grams per week,please elaborate on the gains you made if possible.'

I`d be very anxious to hear this.

no where did i say it was smart or healthy but it was in regards to the man this thread is about, attempting to make it to the ifbb. with enough gear he can overcome being a bad responder, yes, which is the genetic trait most people need to make it to the ifbb. the other genetic trait, frame and muscle insertions is going be what determines how he looks once he reaches his maximum size and how well he'll ultimately do in the ifbb with all other things equal, however without adding the mass first it's irrelevant and i truly believe anyone can put on a lot of mass with enough steroids, gh and insulin.

gains weren't anymore noticeable than at 3grams for me but i didn't know for sure until i tried, so i did and why not? no health issues from it, sides did get worse but nothing serious as i said. only thing i regret is i did lose some hair as a result, which sucks a lot and if i could turn back time i wouldn't do it again.

one more thing: pursuing a professional bodybuilding career is a stupid endeavor in and of it self, equally so as running 5 grams of gear but that is where some people's hearts lie and that is their ambition in life. don't know who you are to cast judgment upon someone like that? it's their life and body, their dreams and their aspirations, what difference does it make to you if they sacrifice their health in pursuit of it? unless the true point of your arguing here is that you can become an ifbb pro off of dante's advocated dosages, 1 gram of test a week and that's it. if that is the case then i respectfully disagree.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »
 I never went anywhere, old queen. And I never will. This is my board. I own it. You are just upset because you are one of his bitches who sucks his dick constantly. You are dumb as dirt and it shows with all of your posts. Old stupid f.aggot. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You forgot the meltdown pic. The one with the big mushroom cloud. That's the one I like.

You're slipping, Stupid. And still waiting for the proper insulin protocol.

Fight me.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 28, 2011, 09:30:43 PM »
I highly recommend them, best out there for UG IMO. Would gh15 say this? I think not, some of you tools are just ridiculous.

lol how uncouth of gh15 not to recommend the great GEAR DEPOT, rofl are u joking, gtfo you shill

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 28, 2011, 09:47:22 PM »
 You are such a dumb bitch. If you had checked my post history, as you should since I am the most intelligent Getbigger with the most interesting posts, you'd see that I made dozens of posts this week, and the week before that, and the week before that. I never went anywhere. It is you who ran away afraid of me, which is easy to understand since you are intimidated by my superior intelligence and got owned by me repeatedly every time you tried to debate me. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL! Good one.

I'll try to follow you more closely. But I don't want to hear any whining while I'm ripping you a new one about how I'm stalking you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 28, 2011, 09:55:49 PM »
  I understand. We both know that I am smarter than you and that you read my posts very closely because you might learn something. ;)

Shootz! How'd you do that? You're fuking brilliant!

What's the proper protocol for insulin usage to maximize muscle hypertrophy?

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »
lol how uncouth of gh15 not to recommend the great GEAR DEPOT, rofl are u joking, gtfo you shill

"uncouth" "shill" i think i'll stay just because i think you're cute  :-*

Swlabr

« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2011, 01:30:29 AM »
SuckMoreMuscle being owned again by pellius. Keep up the good job, dude, maybe one day this cretin will realise how sad his existence is and actually pull the trigger.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2011, 01:38:38 AM »
Shootz! How'd you do that? You're fuking brilliant!

What's the proper protocol for insulin usage to maximize muscle hypertrophy?

10iu, directly into scrotum

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:25 AM »
no where did i say it was smart or healthy but it was in regards to the man this thread is about, attempting to make it to the ifbb. with enough gear he can overcome being a bad responder, yes, which is the genetic trait most people need to make it to the ifbb. the other genetic trait, frame and muscle insertions is going be what determines how he looks once he reaches his maximum size and how well he'll ultimately do in the ifbb with all other things equal, however without adding the mass first it's irrelevant and i truly believe anyone can put on a lot of mass with enough steroids, gh and insulin.

gains weren't anymore noticeable than at 3grams for me but i didn't know for sure until i tried, so i did and why not? no health issues from it, sides did get worse but nothing serious as i said. only thing i regret is i did lose some hair as a result, which sucks a lot and if i could turn back time i wouldn't do it again.

one more thing: pursuing a professional bodybuilding career is a stupid endeavor in and of it self, equally so as running 5 grams of gear but that is where some people's hearts lie and that is their ambition in life. don't know who you are to cast judgment upon someone like that? it's their life and body, their dreams and their aspirations, what difference does it make to you if they sacrifice their health in pursuit of it? unless the true point of your arguing here is that you can become an ifbb pro off of dante's advocated dosages, 1 gram of test a week and that's it. if that is the case then i respectfully disagree.
Dude,I`m not casting judgement,I`m just expressing my opinion which differs from yours.....no big deal.

We`ll just have to agree to disagree I guess.

Peace.  :)

Swlabr

« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2011, 03:13:38 AM »
Wes is like the protective, yet badass, dad I never had.

:'( :'( :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2011, 03:14:30 AM »
Wes is like the protective, yet badass, dad I never had.

:'( :'( :'(
You kill me!! ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2011, 03:19:26 AM »
genetically elite?
take a look at all the guys who turned pro in the past 3 years...
i agree you, you do need good genetics in terms of good response to gear, good muscle shape and being able to handle higher amount of gear, and even here we can see a lot of exceptions.
if you got all i mentioned above or at least most of it (and it really doesn't make you 'genetically elite') you will turn pro if you will invest into it (drugs and gurus)

I don't have anywhere near your experience, but in this case it is just enough to open your eyes and look straight to what's going on with bodybuilding in the past decade (or at least in the past several years)
A lot of the guys turning pro these days are indeed,"all drugs" but look into the awesome physiques of people competing in the NPC Nats,USA,NA,and so on, that will never become pros.

The chances get slimmer and slimmer when there are tons of people competing for the same card and only one can win it.

I`m not saying people should not have goals, and that they should not aim high,I`m just trying to say that they should be realistic and not delusional, no matter how much money they have to but enormous stacks of gear,because most simply won`t make it to the pros boatloads of drugs or not.

whitewidow

Re: xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2011, 03:49:11 AM »
No, I mean use a separate person to send funds and a separate person to receive packages. Virgin addresses, people that are not involved in the scene, etc. Keep everything completely segregated.

No don't use anybody! do everything yourself. if someone else gets in trouble they will likely rat you out. do everything yousrelf and don't let anybody know your biz. PMB's are the way to go. you have someone who will sign for you and if the store is a chill store they will let you use a business name without having to show a business license. I think shit can go real bad when you involve other people who know what is going on. just keep a PMB or two and always have your baseball cards shipped to your boxes. and make sure you get tracking so you can see when it is delivered and dont rush in there the minute it comes chill out a day or two and then go get the parcel. when you pickup your parcels always try to wear a hat. and also try to get a real big PMB box so you don't have to have an employee go in the back and get your pack.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: xmas current highly approved bodybuild supliers
« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2011, 04:10:37 AM »
No don't use anybody! do everything yourself. if someone else gets in trouble they will likely rat you out. do everything yourelf and dont let anybody know your biz. PMB's are the way to go. you have someone who will sign for you and if they store is a chill store they will let you use a business name without having to show a business license. i think shit can go real bad when you involve other people who know what is going on. just keep a PMB or teo and always have your baseball cards shipped to your boxes. and makes sure you get tracking so you can see whan it is delivered and dont rush in there the minute it comes chill out a day or two and then go get the parcel. when you pickup your parcels always try to wear a hat. and also try to get a real big PMB box so you dont have to have an employee go in the back and get your pack.

Very good advice
Thunderdome approved

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: pm q answerd
« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2011, 04:11:14 AM »
why are these sources even being mentioned in the open? you know how many people read this board? these are sources whos names should be off the board completely! dont want to sound like a dick but back in the day we never put up a sources name. not even in the steroid section. If you are in the game for awhile you will get to know of these sources lets not get the newbies all hyped up. just best to take this thread down. most of these guys are private and there names should not even be posted in the open. like I said if you spend some time learning on the boards sooner or later you will find a source but these are top sources that shouldnt even be mentioned. every big bodybuilder knows about them. all this is doing is giving the newbies hope. they have to learn the same way most of us have and that is time on the boards and research.

I wondered when somone was gonna bring this up, it amazes me this shit is left out in the open like this. Why don't the MODS do their job and remove source posting ??

whitewidow

« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2011, 04:44:13 AM »
I wondered when somone was gonna bring this up, it amazes me this shit is left out in the open like this. Why don't the MODS do their job and remove source posting ??

I can only do it in the steroid section . back in the say none of us would even mention a sources name. GH15 is the main guy who does it. no offense. I will tell you this one of those top guys who always talks about is now on a government watch list. so everybody careful. I wont say who. but it is because of people mentioning their names on a huge forum that has thousands of members. you guys dont think out of thousands of members nobody is involved with LE. I think one of these top sources GH15 talks about is going to be his downfall. I know this is 110% fact. I would get more specific but I have told those who I know who use him and some of you guys I still have to PM. but some of you have to be careful I will PM the guys I know who uses im some of you guys already know because I Pmed you. this stretches from usa to china as well big investigation. stop naming these top sources. we should focus on getting rid of the shitty sources not putting heat on the good ones.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2011, 06:00:00 AM »
I can only do it in the steroid section . back in the say none of us would even mention a sources name. GH15 is the main guy who does it. no offense. I will tell you this one of those top guys who always talks about is now on a government watch list. so everybody careful. I wont say who. but it is because of people mentioning their names on a huge forum that has thousands of members. you guys dont think out of thousands of members nobody is involved with LE. I think one of these top sources GH15 talks about is going to be his downfall. I know this is 110% fact. I would get more specific but I have told those who I know who use him and some of you guys I still have to PM. but some of you have to be careful I will PM the guys I know who uses im some of you guys already know because I Pmed you. this stretches from usa to china as well big investigation. stop naming these top sources. we should focus on getting rid of the shitty sources not putting heat on the good ones.

As a mod with some influence here can you not get another mod on this board to take this info down?