Author Topic: Hulk Hogan on Larry King Live  (Read 5402 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Hulk Hogan on Larry King Live
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2008, 01:16:20 PM »
indeed

hi brooke  :D

I don't care what anyone says, there's no REASONABLE way to explain why a father would be giving his almost naked daughter an erotic rubdown in public.  Look at his hands in that pic.  They're inside her thighs near her pubes.

And yeah, I'm jealous :P

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2008, 01:30:54 PM »
I don't care what anyone says, there's no REASONABLE way to explain why a father would be giving his almost naked daughter an erotic rubdown in public.  Look at his hands in that pic.  They're inside her thighs near her pubes.

maybe he lost his keys  :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2008, 01:40:41 PM »

And yeah, I'm jealous :P

She probably shaved all her pubes so he is safe. 

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2008, 07:56:05 PM »
Not saying all is right...but kinda feel bad that Hogan killed his body for all those years and days on the road crippling himself for his family and spoiled wife who is now dating a 19 year old.......you'd think at this stage of his life he'd be rich,relaxed,and gone fishing.....not worrying how to keep the bank topped up for the leeches and lawyers......

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »
Not saying all is right...but kinda feel bad that Hogan killed his body for all those years and days on the road crippling himself for his family and spoiled wife who is now dating a 19 year old.

Yeah but remember, all those years on the road as a wrestler he was probably banging hot chickies left and right.  Don't feel too bad for him :D

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2008, 08:09:08 PM »
Yeah true..but the wrestling award goes to Triple H...dump alcoholic tranny Chyna Horse.....marry billionaire boss's hot daughter....VERY NICE!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2008, 08:17:22 PM »
Yeah true..but the wrestling award goes to Triple H...dump alcoholic tranny Chyna Horse.....marry billionaire boss's hot daughter....VERY NICE!

lol, good point ;D  He really played his cards right.  Unless something against was written in the pre-nup, he'll probably be set for life in some executive position in the company.  He may have one already.  I haven't followed wrestling in years, not since the "NWO Wolf Pack" days.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2008, 10:06:29 PM »
Yeah but remember, all those years on the road as a wrestler he was probably banging hot chickies left and right.  Don't feel too bad for him :D

Dude, do you think there are HOT CHICKS at wrestling matches in the US??? Try fat trailer park trash porkers. Hogan wasn't a rock star  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2008, 11:40:19 PM »
Dude, do you think there are HOT CHICKS at wrestling matches in the US??? Try fat trailer park trash porkers. Hogan wasn't a rock star  ::)

wrong you would be surprised how many hot chicks are at events

they might just be there because their boyfriend brought them but they are there

E
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2008, 11:47:18 PM »

she's handling daddys infactuation like a trooper....

like she's used to it

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 12:07:35 AM »
I would probably put him ahead of DeNiro but behind Pacino

Fuck that ive seen Mr Nanny and Hogan in a tutu beats the cafe scene in Heat every day of the week.