Author Topic: SAMIR BANNOUT – HOW TO BUILD LAT THICKNESS (FULL BACK WORKOUT)  (Read 7405 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SAMIR BANNOUT – HOW TO BUILD LAT THICKNESS (FULL BACK WORKOUT)
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2019, 06:06:13 AM »
Just wait it to happen, hold your breath until you see them. What is funny about this matter, whole video is about this bloke, to which Samir is teaching how to change appearance of his lower lats by chancing his training technique. So your point is that you know this better than Samir, and every mr olympia/mr universum before Phil Heath? Well, I am happy for you, you must be a walking, farting encyclopedia of the art bodybuilding, compared to these pitiful fools.. ;D

he changes the appearnce by making them larger, the muscles have tie ins that dictate the shape, you cant alter that.

As for Olympians knowing everything, I spoke to a former pro who was having breakfast with Ronnie, he asked him about his diet and he said "I just do what Chad tells me"

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2019, 07:44:12 AM »
he changes the appearnce by making them larger, the muscles have tie ins that dictate the shape, you cant alter that.

As for Olympians knowing everything, I spoke to a former pro who was having breakfast with Ronnie, he asked him about his diet and he said "I just do what Chad tells me"

So you didn't watch the video at all, but you have great need to argument about it? And you met some dimwit bodybuilder, and that proves they all are just as stupid as that dimwit? Ok. By that attitude you will never learn anything, but that isn't my problem. More like problem of your parents, who have to live with brat like you  ;D

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2019, 08:19:49 AM »
So you didn't watch the video at all, but you have great need to argument about it? And you met some dimwit bodybuilder, and that proves they all are just as stupid as that dimwit? Ok. By that attitude you will never learn anything, but that isn't my problem. More like problem of your parents, who have to live with brat like you  ;D

Have you seen joswift's pics? He's probably one of the best amateur bodybuilders on this board.