Author Topic: T3 question?  (Read 6456 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
T3 question?
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:23:54 PM »
Got myself some T3 for the first time but unsure how to take it as a first time user? They are called Levothyroxine and are 100 microgram tabs! 100 seems high doseage when most of the talk on this board seems in the 25 to 50 range? I was thinking of taking them first thing in the morning with my cardio on empty stomach and 4ius of gh and 40mg clen? What doseage is good to start 25 ? Do I cut these tabs into quarters then to start on 25mg as they seem real small and could be a bit of a mission to cut them at all?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: T3 question?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 02:34:54 PM »
you got t4,that shit is useless,throw it away and get T3(tyromel,cytomel,l-triodotironin)
GETBIG!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 02:38:04 PM »
you got t4,that shit is useless,throw it away and get T3(tyromel,cytomel,l-triodotironin)

Oh crap! Just got taken again then! Learning the drugs game the hard way!!!!!!! :(

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
These t4's really no good at all then?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 02:51:00 PM »
if you take 300-400 mg they could work,but t3 is the real deal  ;)
GETBIG!

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 02:57:43 PM »
Ok I'll get on the case tomorrow and get some proper t3! Thanks

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 03:05:09 PM »
Once you get some T3, you can run up to 100mcg ED no problem as long as you are on some AAS.

I usually start at 25mcg and ramp up by 25mcg every 2 weeks or so. I usually don't need more than 75-100mcg of T3 to get me extremely lean. I also ramp back down. A lot of people don't think ramping is needed, but i get jittery on T3 if i jump on a large dose right off the bat.

8)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 03:11:22 PM »
Once you get some T3, you can run up to 100mcg ED no problem as long as you are on some AAS.

I usually start at 25mcg and ramp up by 25mcg every 2 weeks or so. I usually don't need more than 75-100mcg of T3 to get me extremely lean. I also ramp back down. A lot of people don't think ramping is needed, but i get jittery on T3 if i jump on a large dose right off the bat.

8)

Good advice, would any of this t4 work with it or is it best to just bin it?

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 03:28:40 PM »
Good advice, would any of this t4 work with it or is it best to just bin it?

Definatly dont bin it. T4 has its uses, save it for a rainy day.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2012, 03:31:10 PM »
Definatly dont bin it. T4 has its uses, save it for a rainy day.

Ok when would be a good time to use it then?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2012, 03:31:23 PM »
I concur.

Might as well keep it around. I'm not a fan of it, but some people like using T4.

8)

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 04:39:42 PM »
Ok when would be a good time to use it then?

Many people beleive in supplementing T4 when using HgH for long periods of time.

Many people experience an overall better balance using T4 with T3.

Research if your deadset on using it Asap but basically it has its uses so hang on to it.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 03:24:38 PM »
Poking around a bit on the net a lot of bodybuildes claim that t4 works well if your on gh. Just 100cmg a day can beat off some of the thyroid suppression caused by long term gh use? Anyone here go along with that?  ???

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2012, 04:31:46 AM »
When I get my t3 through this week was thinking of running like 50cmg to start with? Taking it first thing in the morning before cardio on empty stomach to try and capitalise on the increased heart rate etc would this be ok to do or do you really need to eat first?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2012, 08:54:26 AM »
When I get my t3 through this week was thinking of running like 50cmg to start with? Taking it first thing in the morning before cardio on empty stomach to try and capitalise on the increased heart rate etc would this be ok to do or do you really need to eat first?

No opinions? Could really do with some help with this shit guys?

Ripped190

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2012, 09:17:04 AM »
No opinions? Could really do with some help with this shit guys?

Yea man thats a good plan.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2012, 09:54:10 AM »

This is a good plan.

If you go higher than 50mcg, split it into two doses.

Good luck!

8)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2012, 10:21:38 AM »
Thanks guys! Overload do experience any sleeping problems taking your 2nd dose later in the day?  ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 10:26:44 AM »
Thanks guys! Overload do experience any sleeping problems taking your 2nd dose later in the day?  ???

I notice that i get a bit jittery for about 2-3 hours after i take it, but it has never hurt my sleep. I usually take the second does around 3pm and I'm in bed by 11pm.

Some people get wired off T3; i get a little jittery and i sweat more than normal, but it doesn't effect me like a stimulant does.

8)

theisen

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »

if anything it makes me sleep alot more, like heavy sleep before work, get to work, come home train, sleep 2 hours, get up eat, then sleep another 12 before work again, but we're all different:)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2012, 01:17:40 PM »
T3 should be arriving on Thursday this week! Would it be ok to run the t4 along side it? Some say that long term gh can make thyroid productions sluggish on both t3 and t4 so any benefit in doing both? Or is that a bit overkill? Was thinking of running 50 t3 and 100 t4? Would it be best to take each one at different times of day or both at the same time? Is it a good idea to taper doses up and down like with T3 as well? Any thoughts guys would be much appreciated! :)

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 09:35:41 PM »
Effects of T3

T3 increases the basal metabolic rate and, thus, increases the body's oxygen and energy consumption. The basal metabolic rate is the minimal caloric requirement needed to sustain life in a resting individual. T3 acts on the majority of tissues within the body, with a few exceptions including the spleen and testis. It increases the production of the Na+/K+ -ATPase and, in general, increases the turnover of different endogenous macromolecules by increasing their synthesis and degradation.
Protein
T3 stimulates the production of RNA Polymerase I and II and, therefore, increases the rate of protein synthesis. It also increases the rate of protein degradation, and, in excess, the rate of protein degradation exceeds the rate of protein synthesis. In such situations, the body may go into negative ion balance.
Glucose
T3 potentiates the effects of the β-adrenergic receptors on the metabolism of glucose. Therefore, it increases the rate of glycogen breakdown and glucose synthesis in gluconeogenesis.
Lipids
T3 stimulates the breakdown of cholesterol and increases the number of LDL receptors, thereby increasing the rate of lipolysis.
Heart
T3 increases the heart rate and force of contraction, thus increasing cardiac output, by increasing β-adrenergic receptor levels in myocardium.[6] This results in increased systolic blood pressure and decreased diastolic blood pressure. The latter two effects act to produce the typical bounding pulse seen in hyperthyroidism.[citation needed]
Development
T3 has profound effect upon the developing embryo and infants. It affects the lungs and influences the postnatal growth of the central nervous system. It stimulates the production of myelin, the production of neurotransmitters, and the growth of axons. It is also important in the linear growth of bones.
Neurotransmitters
T3 may increase serotonin in the brain, in particular in the cerebral cortex, and down-regulate 5HT-2 receptors, based on studies in which T3 reversed learned helplessness in rats and physiological studies of the rat brain.
It's not Tennis!

carrotcake

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2012, 10:17:07 PM »
do not underestimate how strong t3 is

i'd personally start at 25mcg and top off at say 35-40mcg depending on how much gear your on

from personal exp. even on 800mg of gear and 75mcg t3

i was loosing muscle.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2012, 10:20:24 PM »
t4 is not useless, just very weak. you'll have to run a lot of it. i prefer t3 as it's easier to find a dose because you can go by feel so much easier with a shorter acting hormone vs something with a 1 week bio-half life

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 01:11:14 AM »
I notice that i get a bit jittery for about 2-3 hours after i take it, but it has never hurt my sleep. I usually take the second does around 3pm and I'm in bed by 11pm.

Some people get wired off T3; i get a little jittery and i sweat more than normal, but it doesn't effect me like a stimulant does.

8)

Do you think running T3 at a low dose (25mcg-50mcg) tapering up and down for 6 weeks without AS is stupid? I am currently at roughly 16% BF. 227lbs.