Author Topic: "BIG J" CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE OF THE 50 STRONGEST GRIPS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!  (Read 8084 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: "BIG J" CLAIMS TO HAVE ONE OF THE 50 STRONGEST GRIPS IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2007, 03:18:59 PM »
hahahhaa, are you suggetsing that the 2 feet of empty space in his shirt sleeves leads you to believe that "he" would have trouble closing the grips on a can opener let alone the #3 gripper, Windsor?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's swimming in that jersey!
HAHA, RON.....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2007, 03:21:23 PM »
i'm insinuating that there is enough empty space in "big J's" shirt sleeves to put a large watermelon and you'd still have space left over. ;D

AHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Maybe ole "Big J' just likes that toothpick in a puptent look?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2007, 04:20:54 PM »
Serious question - do you want in squadfathers pants??

No, but your mom wants me in her mouth every night and all of us in the SQUAD take turns coming in that skank's filthy mouth hahahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #53 on: December 24, 2007, 06:06:08 PM »
J, you probably would catch less shit if you hadn't said the 315 smith behind the neck press.

no lie you're obviously pretty strong, the rolling thunder is no joke and i believe your CoC claim. like others have said, it's the last inch that really makes a difference, there's no telling how many people have come within an inch of the #3. but although the smith takes some weight off, pushing 315 behind the neck is effing insane and you'd have to be pretty jacked to handle it.

maybe you did it at one point, i don't know, and i'm willing to bet that picture isn't representative of you at your biggest, but damn dude when you make a claim that's pretty extraordinary and then couple it with a picture of you in a XXXL shirt that makes you look about 185 pounds what did you expect?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #54 on: December 24, 2007, 06:27:43 PM »

maybe you did it at one point, i don't know, and i'm willing to bet that picture isn't representative of you at your biggest,

I doubt that.  Why would he only post a pic of himself when he's not at his biggest?  Let me guess, he never took any pics of himself when he was bigger?  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #55 on: December 24, 2007, 10:30:17 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM ;D

SquadPussy serious question (which means I expect no answer).  Why do you make fun of people who are stronger than and smaller than you.  You rag on BigJ for having 14" arms and baggy shirt yet he lifts more than you and proves it with pictures.  Exactly how do you feel enjoyment out of this or do you do it cause you just don't knwo any better.  Thanks for your response.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2007, 07:03:57 AM »
SquadPussy serious question (which means I expect no answer).  Why do you make fun of people who are stronger than and smaller than you.  You rag on BigJ for having 14" arms and baggy shirt yet he lifts more than you and proves it with pictures.  Exactly how do you feel enjoyment out of this or do you do it cause you just don't knwo any better.  Thanks for your response.

Hey Tons-of-Fun,
How do you know he lifts more than SF?  Honestly? 1 picture makes him stronger than SF?  Impressive.  Youre an idiot.  Hope this helps.

Jason

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2007, 08:01:02 AM »
Hey Tons-of-Fun,
How do you know he lifts more than SF?  Honestly? 1 picture makes him stronger than SF?  Impressive.  Youre an idiot.  Hope this helps.

Jason
funny thing is that it's always these weird obscure "lifts" that the smaller guys always claim to be strong on like the stupid grip lifts and dumb shit like chin ups and db pullovers. ::)

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 03:40:54 AM »
No, but your mom wants me in her mouth every night and all of us in the SQUAD take turns coming in that skank's filthy mouth hahahaha

Epic laughing at own jokes  ;D at least someone is.........

Oh you say you're already IN THE SQUAD??  ;) Didnt think youd actually admit that  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 03:45:00 AM »
Oh you say you're already IN THE SQUAD??  ;) Didnt think youd actually admit that  ;D

I meant it from the straight guy's perspective. Sorry I failed to consider yours ;D