Author Topic: Victor Martinez guest posing 28.3. in Russia-his chest started atrophying!!!  (Read 9239 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
from this pic we can clearly say HIS DAYS ARE OVER...sorry,i was a big fan of his psique but theres no way he is beating PHIL or KAI...
I think this is going to happen to JAY too...

http://www.getbig.ru/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=56

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
His chest looks freaky, esp on pic #2, like two droopy eyes

ukjeff

Droopy eyes and Victor are a given.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Yes it's over for him.

Skin has started sagging. So much oil all over the place. I never thought he was a top top guy. Very sloppy and smooth look always.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Droopy eyes and Victor are a given.

LOL, truth!

m8

• Getbig V
saggy lower abdominals and chest, time to retire.

keanu

• Getbig IV
Ronnie had Vic as a future multi Mr. Olympia after him. This was back in 2007. Vic was supposed to be the next guy. Jay was supposed to be a two time guy. Then Phil showed up out of nowhere. Vic just never improved. He is like Wolf in this regard. Maxed out early, never got better. Over time will get worse.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
hmmmm not really seeing what you guys are
(Vic looks great in those pics!)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
ok.... a lil bit (but vic is flexing) all in all vic looks huge and ready

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
he's jacked but also a little flat... the kinda look where he's been flying for 20 hours, missing meals and water and workouts and sleep... We all have the look after killing it in the gym for a month then having a week where we drink a little, miss sleep, have a fight with the s/o, fighting off a cold...

Bring him back to USA, give him a week of home cooking, beans & rice and chicken... sleep and gallons of crystal lite, and he'll be fine.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Naw, he's on the slow down slope of his career. He's almost 40, that's old in top bodybuilder years. He should slowly whittle himself down, and get into the high end training business.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
First of all the OP is a retard making retarded threads all the time hating on bodybuilders.

You guy do not know what you are talking about, I can explain exactly why his chest looks like that and it has NOTHING to do with atrophy and saggy skin, NOTHING AT ALL.

Vic is one of the the few who try to look good for guess posing so he cleans up the diet for a few days towards the appearance and then at the last minute takes a diuretic to dry out in consideration for the crowd so they do not see a bloated slob. As a result he is a bit flat but bone dry even though he has bodyfat and that is why his chest is like that cause it is dry as fuck and a bit flat at the bottom.

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
First of all the OP is a retard making retarded threads all the time hating on bodybuilders.

You guy do not know what you are talking about, I can explain exactly why his chest looks like that and it has NOTHING to do with atrophy and saggy skin, NOTHING AT ALL.

Vic is one of the the few who try to look good for guess posing so he cleans up the diet for a few days towards the appearance and then at the last minute takes a diuretic to dry out in consideration for the crowd so they do not see a bloated slob. As a result he is a bit flat but bone dry even though he has bodyfat and that is why his chest is like that cause it is dry as fuck and a bit flat at the bottom.
you can clearly see the loosen up skin in his lower chest and lower abs-and thats cause the gravity=he is getting old!
and you are boring with this super extra supporting threads to your bb idols-what do you want i will post whatever i want here,am not hating anyone i dont care i just post the facts!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
you can clearly see the loosen up skin in his lower chest and lower abs-and thats cause the gravity=he is getting old!
and you are boring with this super extra supporting threads to your bb idols-what do you want i will post whatever i want here,am not hating anyone i dont care i just post the facts!

You are a fucking moron, disgrace to this forum and should be banned for what you posted here.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
You are a fucking moron, disgrace to this forum and should be banned for what you posted here.

Haha, the guy is a bit of a tool but calm down.,
O

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I expected much worse.
Looks great - arms are still thick compared to the overblown torso.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
He looks a lot better than when he walked out of jail.
O

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the guy probly isnt even on the olympia regimen yet, once he ups the dose all that flab will be gone, vic looked his all time best the year he came and worked out at muscle beach in venice

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That chest is awkward.  I don't think I've ever seen that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yOU ARE A FUCKEN IDIOT, No it is not cause of gravity dumbass, do you even lift cause you know jack shit about the human body. OK I will explain this to you again, like talking to a fucken 2 year old.

When you take a diuretic it takes water from between the muscle and the skin, however if you over do the diuretic it draws water from the muscle, hence making you flat dramatically so the muscle volume that was under the skin decreased making the skin loose, get it now dumbass.

It is plainfully obvious how bone dry he is, look how much bodyfat he has 9-10% yet he looks 7-8%, he has striations in his chest, shoulder and traps, those come from being bone dry and even his face has no water,

Anyone who ever taken a diuretic knows about loose skin.

cephissus

• Getbig V
his chest looks weird in the second pic because it was snapped as he was flexing it (so it was halfway flexed)

deductive ability of peace ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
He is kinda right here. Vic is 39, that is old for a top bodybuilder. His best showings were 4 years or so ago. I can't think of anyone that has made a huge jump in Olympia placings that close to 40. Yes, Ronnie had good years at 40 and 41, but he was at the very top of the game, and he also had the benefit of being a returning champion. Look at the history of the Olympia, contestants have their best years in their mid 30's.

Add to that, he is making up a debt of those lost months, plus the general stress of the last few years, I can't see him being a huge factor anymore in the regular Olympia. If he does try the major contest, I do still think he'll do well. He'll be helped by a weaker line up, and general goodwill, but still not to a major amount.

If I were him, I'd bow out gracefully, and get some cash and contracts under my belt now while he's still fondly remembered, than become one of those old pros that are picked apart on message boards come contest time.

ukjeff

yOU ARE A FUCKEN IDIOT, No it is not cause of gravity dumbass, do you even lift cause you know jack shit about the human body. OK I will explain this to you again, like talking to a fucken 2 year old.

When you take a diuretic it takes water from between the muscle and the skin, however if you over do the diuretic it draws water from the muscle, hence making you flat dramatically so the muscle volume that was under the skin decreased making the skin loose, get it now dumbass.

It is plainfully obvious how bone dry he is, look how much bodyfat he has 9-10% yet he looks 7-8%, he has striations in his chest, shoulder and traps, those come from being bone dry and even his face has no water,

Anyone who ever taken a diuretic knows about loose skin.
ageing also affects the pec line, its one of the first things to go.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
@bb you make no sense bro, bow out gracefully and get contracts, ok Contracts expect you to compete, hello.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hes one of the few guys if not the only guy who still has a classic bbing physique