Author Topic: 10 ways Trump says America will be greater Read more: http://www.politico.com/s  (Read 222 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump promises the world. “You’re going to love it, and you’re going to love your president,” he told a campaign rally in August.
The issues section of his website features just one issue – immigration reform. But he brags, as he did in Dallas on Monday night, that “we're gonna have so many victories ... at some point it’s gonna be coming out of your ears.”

“We will make great trade deals, we will save Social Security without cuts, we will come up with health care plans that will be phenomenal — phenomenal,” he told a New Hampshire audience.

Here are 10 ways Trump says America will be greater under his leadership:

1. "Greatest representative of the Christians"
Trump told the Christian Broadcasting Network’s David Brody on Tuesday: "Believe me, if I run and I win, I will be the greatest representative of the Christians that they’ve had in a long time.”

2. "Greatest jobs president"
“I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created,” he said at his campaign announcement in June. “I’ll bring back our jobs from China, from Mexico, from Japan, from so many places. I’ll bring back our jobs, and I’ll bring back our money.”

3. "Far better, far higher" free wall on the U.S.-Mexico border
“I would build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me -- and I’ll build them very inexpensively,” he said at his announcement. “I’ll build a far better wall, far higher, and just a much better–that’s what I do," he told TIME in August. "I mean the thing I do best is build ... and Mexico will pay for it."

4. Trains will go "a hell of a lot faster"
Tailgating before the Iowa State-Iowa game on Saturday, as a train zoomed by, Trump said that when he’s president, “that train’s going to be moving a hell of a lot faster.”

5. A military "so big and so strong and so great"
"We’re gonna make our military so big and so strong and so great and it will be so powerful that I don’t think we’re ever going to have to use it," he said on the battleship USS Iowa on Tuesday night in Los Angeles. "Nobody’s gonna mess with us." He told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly: “There’s nobody bigger or better at the military than I am.”

6. Make “so much” from “great” trade deals
“I would get the best guys -- Carl Icahn is a friend of mine. I’d say, ‘Carl, congratulations, handle China,’” he told MSNBC’s Morning Joe in early August. “I’d get other guys like Carl. I'd say, ‘Good luck, here’s Japan.’ Believe me, we will do so well. We will make so much.”

7. Taking “far better” care of American women
“I will take care of women’s health and women’s health issues better than anybody and far better than Hillary Clinton, who doesn’t have a clue,” Trump told reporters in late August in South Carolina.

8. The "finest and most modern veterans hospitals"
“I will build the finest and most modern veterans hospitals in the world,” he wrote in USA Today in July. “A Trump administration will provide the finest universal access health care for our veterans. They will be able to get the best care anytime and anywhere."

9. No more gangsters
“We’re going to get rid of those gang members so fast your head will spin,” Trump told the National Federation of Republican Assemblies in Nashville in late August. “One of the first things I’m going to do is get rid of those gang members.”

10. The “greatest minds” would serve in a Trump administration
“I would use the greatest minds. I know the best negotiators,” he told Fox News’ Sean Hannity in August. “I’m in New York – I know the good ones, the bad ones. I always say: ‘I know the ones people think are good.’ I know people you’ve never heard of that are better than all of them.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-2016-america-greatness-213646#ixzz3luyOSOlq

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A lot of promises.