Author Topic: ....  (Read 11582 times)

Crossbow

• Getbig II
Re: Are black men better at bbing than white men?
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2010, 09:41:45 PM »
.BUT Look at an African and then and African American...much different looks in physiques...depending on where in Africa they are from..

smartest statement in the entire thread so far. Africa is the most diverse continent.

Because Africa is so diverse, there are also more extremes - so you're more likely to find genetically extremely gifted people for one sports or another. Africans (Africans living in Africa - not people of African origin, who often tend to be coastal West African for historical reasons) are however often missing the opportunity or the means to train for or participate in high level sports. Look at Kenyan Marathon runners - it is not always the most talented people from the Kenyan highlands who make it to the Olympics, but the ones who can find the means to train and travel. Many of them are ex military, as the Kenyan army provides "opportunities to train" by making them run behind trucks all the time...

When it comes to people of African origin in the Western Hemisphere, there has been some involuntary selection - as only the strongest and fittest survived the journey and the "jobs" that were awaiting them - so no surprise that this subset of the African genetic pool tends to be good at putting on muscle. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2010, 09:43:59 PM »
plus add to that blacks in the western hemisphers have a LOT of white european in their lineage (from late night sneaking slave masters)

among other things, native american, hispanic

far from pure african lineage

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #77 on: November 09, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »
Is it true that black africans living in africa really are so diverse? I always thought that white european were more diverse. Nordics, slavs, etc.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #78 on: November 09, 2010, 06:08:12 AM »

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2010, 06:26:05 AM »
Is it true that black africans living in africa really are so diverse? I always thought that white european were more diverse. Nordics, slavs, etc.
Dude are you fucking kidding me. If you count slavs nords/ kelts/ and meditereans as four races, than there are about 15-20 groups in africa.

Blacks are descended from essetially nigerians or ancient bantu migrations.

Just because they got dark skin don't mean their black. Dark skinned frizzy hared people can be found in australia, phillopines south india. And it's not because there recent common ancestry is the same. People were all black with frizzy hair. Eurasians mutated pale skin, and spread it around the world. 

Point is look up San bushmen, notice the oriental looking features, than look pgymies in kameroon(another sub races all together), ethiopians,white berbers(with zero arab blood) or blacks berbers, sudanese blacks. There facial features all differ dramtically much more so than Europeans. Infact from an ancestry point of view all asians/american's/and europeans share some very common ancestors. While africa has about 6 genetic branchs.

But the  point is the shit is fucking stupid as shit. Blacks ain't nothing special there just like everyone else. It's just some lame ass justification for them being so shitty in academics. Black dominate only two sports and that's because there willing to take risk's (nfl), or take a casual game(basketball) like it's their only chance in life. Canadian's have 20 times per capita more hockey players than the sates in the nhl because we focus on it. (Wiggs we may play against other white people but we still go way beyond sharing the same ancestry).

But if you fuckers actually knew what the fuck you were talking about we wouldn't be having the conversation, point his the culture around the sport you play is more important than genetics.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: November 09, 2010, 06:34:22 AM »
Thanks for da informative post ma man! I guess dat ma racist university training just wanted to teach me bout da white man LOL!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2010, 09:44:49 AM »
Dude are you fucking kidding me. If you count slavs nords/ kelts/ and meditereans as four races, than there are about 15-20 groups in africa.

Blacks are descended from essetially nigerians or ancient bantu migrations.

Just because they got dark skin don't mean their black. Dark skinned frizzy hared people can be found in australia, phillopines south india. And it's not because there recent common ancestry is the same. People were all black with frizzy hair. Eurasians mutated pale skin, and spread it around the world. 

Point is look up San bushmen, notice the oriental looking features, than look pgymies in kameroon(another sub races all together), ethiopians,white berbers(with zero arab blood) or blacks berbers, sudanese blacks. There facial features all differ dramtically much more so than Europeans. Infact from an ancestry point of view all asians/american's/and europeans share some very common ancestors. While africa has about 6 genetic branchs.

But the  point is the shit is fucking stupid as shit. Blacks ain't nothing special there just like everyone else. It's just some lame ass justification for them being so shitty in academics. Black dominate only two sports and that's because there willing to take risk's (nfl), or take a casual game(basketball) like it's their only chance in life. Canadian's have 20 times per capita more hockey players than the sates in the nhl because we focus on it. (Wiggs we may play against other white people but we still go way beyond sharing the same ancestry).

But if you fuckers actually knew what the fuck you were talking about we wouldn't be having the conversation, point his the culture around the sport you play is more important than genetics.

I remember reading a book about race a while back that spoke about everything you posted here. Great post. "Race" has more to do with blood types than any superficial external appearances. And people have been mixing for thousands of years. People love to compartmentalize everyone into catagories. In the end it's all bullshit.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2010, 10:25:25 AM »
I remember reading a book about race a while back that spoke about everything you posted here. Great post. "Race" has more to do with blood types than any superficial external appearances. And people have been mixing for thousands of years. People love to compartmentalize everyone into catagories. In the end it's all bullshit.
Are you xerses gimmick regardless I think it's pretty much common sense to anyone that can read. Why this scares people so much is beyond me. I'm blatantly dyslexic but can still manage to read a book once ayear.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2010, 11:48:59 AM »
Yeah, you're competing against other whites...NHL is no longer even the 4th best sport in the U.S...Replaced with MMA....Blacks don't play and don't give a fuck about Hockey...Nice try ::)
I thought you were the white one...

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2010, 06:10:07 PM »
Are you xerses gimmick regardless I think it's pretty much common sense to anyone that can read. Why this scares people so much is beyond me. I'm blatantly dyslexic but can still manage to read a book once ayear.

Lol, no dude, I'm nobody's gimmick. And did you think I was disagreeing with you?

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2010, 06:21:08 PM »
Lol, no dude, I'm nobody's gimmick. And did you think I was disagreeing with you?
Nah just paranoid no harm meant.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
Nah just paranoid no harm meant.

Lol, I read all about it in your "Alpha Male" thread...  ;D