Author Topic: Can i sit in the corner and watch right or wrong?  (Read 1738 times)

Bast175

Can i sit in the corner and watch right or wrong?
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:45:36 AM »
speaking of relations successes, i rode the fail-train on that one last night, but i won't get into those details...

a friend was messing with a girl in the basement of my good friend.

So I had my good friend text him:

'can i sit in the corner and watch. i promise to touch myself.  if you don't respond i will take that as a Yes'

he immediately responded with 'that's a no'

as I laughed uncontrollably, i conjured up even more deranged ideas in my head and more texts were sent.

Is that an inappropriate thing do to a dude when he is receiving fellatio favors; or things of this nature? 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: was this right or wrong?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 12:14:50 PM »
speaking of relations successes, i rode the fail-train on that one last night, but i won't get into those details...

'can i sit in the corner and watch. i promise to touch myself.  if you don't respond i will take that as a Yes'

as I laughed uncontrollably, i conjured up even more deranged ideas in my head and more texts were sent.

Is that an inappropriate thing do to a dude when he is receiving fellatio favors; or things of this nature? 

just the fact you wanted to sit in the basement in a corner and jerk off watching your friend get a blow job tells me you're a bigger fag than i had first anticipated, which is really saying something.
b

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 12:46:19 PM »
just the fact you wanted to sit in the basement in a corner and jerk off watching your friend get a blow job tells me you're a bigger fag than i had first anticipated, which is really saying something.

LOL ;D

E
E

Bast175

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »

well i didn't want to do that.  You would be the one giving the blowjob in any sex scenario involving yourself.   :o

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »
masturbation is catabolic.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 12:53:06 PM »

i give this a "trying too hard"
carpe` vaginum!

Bast175

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »
i give this a "trying too hard"

i was in a hyper state. spot on post.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 12:57:39 PM »

Pwnt. 

To Bast - if your boy has no problem getting action, then it's ok to fuck with him once like that.  But if he's a hard up mother-fucker, then that would just be wrong.  Use your best judgment.

Bast175

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 12:59:10 PM »
Pwnt. 

To Bast - if your boy has no problem getting action, then it's ok to fuck with him once like that.  But if he's a hard up mother-fucker, then that would just be wrong.  Use your best judgment.

spot on as usual.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 01:01:36 PM »
i was in a hyper state. spot on post.

the proper thing to do woulda been..straight man up ...call him and ask him if she can bring a friend! :)
carpe` vaginum!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »
the proper thing to do woulda been..straight man up ...call him and ask him if she can bring a friend! :)

bingo.  Or send him a Mr Getbig shot of bast being bast. 

if he's stupid, he'll show it to the girl.  In a week, she'll be blowing you instead of him.

Bast175

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 01:06:42 PM »
no, it was 4am+

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »
no, it was 4am+

cokes a helluva drug!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »

OUTED!