Author Topic: Wiggs: (flat-Earth in this thread)  (Read 48735 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Wiggs: (flat-Earth in this thread)
« Reply #250 on: January 10, 2023, 03:09:02 AM »
Another one for your entertainment pleasure.
What does real estate go for in those outer continents?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #251 on: January 10, 2023, 03:12:35 AM »

How do you get from the Inner Circle to let's say the KEK-continent?

Through the Summer Gate?

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 10, 2023, 01:01:40 PM »

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #253 on: January 10, 2023, 03:31:44 PM »
The “flat earth” stuff was introduced and pushed by the CIA to discredit people who didn’t buy into other narratives pushed by the government. They set these people up so they could be ridiculed by the general society and not taken seriously even when it came to things they were right about.

They used the same mocking tactics during the c0vid scam. “Oh look how the “flat earthers” don’t believe in covid etc”.

Absolutely right. They've done a lot of this shit in the past. I believe they're behind pushing a lot of weird movements in the media. I also believe that about Bob Lazar getting so much attention using the likes of George Knapp/Art Bell back in the day through radio/television ever since he came 'public' in 1989. Same time as the Aurora being commissioned for its first flights. They'd rather have had nuts thinking there's aliens on base than an actual black project craft capable of 8000mph.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: January 10, 2023, 03:37:28 PM »
Absolutely right. They've done a lot of this shit in the past. I believe they're behind pushing a lot of weird movements in the media. I also believe that about Bob Lazar getting so much attention using the likes of George Knapp/Art Bell back in the day through radio/television ever since he came 'public' in 1989. Same time as the Aurora being commissioned for its first flights. They'd rather have had nuts thinking there's aliens on base than an actual black project craft capable of 8000mph.

Well known tactic to discredit alternative thinkers, poison the well.

I think even Wiggs must be having second thoughts on this one by now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #255 on: January 10, 2023, 03:47:08 PM »

One doth wonder who would  live in the Isles of "Gonoria"?

You cannot make this shit up.  Well...Actually someone did make that shit up.   ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: January 11, 2023, 01:37:11 AM »
One doth wonder who would  live in the Isles of "Gonoria"?

You cannot make this shit up.  Well...Actually someone did make that shit up.   ;D
The inhabitants there all have gonorrhea.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2023, 12:46:51 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2023, 05:15:55 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2023, 05:29:25 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: August 19, 2023, 05:34:46 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: August 20, 2023, 12:59:39 AM »
Watch Eric Dubay's 200 proofs.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2023, 06:15:39 AM »
Watch Eric Dubay's 200 proofs.

He has zero “proofs”. They (flat-morons) are like the kid in school that isn’t intelligent enough to comprehend what’s being taught and makes a fool of himself trying to “debate”. The problem is that the government and media - and yes even so called scholars HAVE and continue to lie and revise history to their narrative. Covid was / is a huge lie - I’m not at all convinced of the moon landing - jfk was murdered by the cia (read Chaos by Bob O’Neill who ties Charles Manson directly and indisputably to the cia). The problem is that obviously EVERYTHING taught isn’t a lie and they take things that they aren’t intelligent enough to understand and call it conspiracy. It really doesn’t help those who intelligently question the REAL lies (and there are many). The moron Dubay snd dumbass flat earth Dave guy are two of the worst.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2023, 05:43:48 PM »
 If I may be so bold here.. Flat earthers are the epitome of ignorance... and if any get biggers are flat earthers at this point.. god help them in their daily lives because they certainly are retards

6th grade   Mr. Clifts class. He is trying to explain why a bathtub of water at 90 deg is not hotter than a lake at 90 deg. The whole hour is spent on students arguing that if it is a lake obviously it is hotter than just a bathtub. I had no idea the idiots would have a voice in 2023

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #264 on: August 20, 2023, 07:04:05 PM »
If I may be so bold here.. Flat earthers are the epitome of ignorance... and if any get biggers are flat earthers at this point.. god help them in their daily lives because they certainly are retards

6th grade   Mr. Clifts class. He is trying to explain why a bathtub of water at 90 deg is not hotter than a lake at 90 deg. The whole hour is spent on students arguing that if it is a lake obviously it is hotter than just a bathtub. I had no idea the idiots would have a voice in 2023

The Earth is Flat
The Moon is Made of Cheese
Wrestling is Real
Father Christmas & Tooth fairy are real
Pedo Pete is Fully Cognitive
Moon landings were fake

And they Did get the whole $700

;D

herne

• Getbig V

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #266 on: December 03, 2023, 08:48:29 AM »
The concept of a flat Earth is not supported by scientific evidence, and it is widely rejected by the scientific community.

The overwhelming evidence from various scientific disciplines, including astronomy, geology, and physics, confirms that the Earth is an oblate spheroid—a roughly spherical shape that is slightly flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator.

The idea of a flat Earth has been debunked for centuries, dating back to ancient Greek philosophers who provided evidence for a spherical Earth. Today, satellite imagery, space exploration, and a wealth of scientific data further support the understanding of Earth's round shape.

Belief in a flat Earth is considered a pseudoscience, and claims supporting it are often based on misinformation, misinterpretation of evidence, or conspiracy theories.

The scientific consensus overwhelmingly supports the understanding that the Earth is a rotating, spherical planet.
Q

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #267 on: December 03, 2023, 09:21:27 AM »
The concept of a flat Earth is not supported by scientific evidence, and it is widely rejected by the scientific community.

The overwhelming evidence from various scientific disciplines, including astronomy, geology, and physics, confirms that the Earth is an oblate spheroid—a roughly spherical shape that is slightly flattened at the poles and bulging at the equator.

The idea of a flat Earth has been debunked for centuries, dating back to ancient Greek philosophers who provided evidence for a spherical Earth. Today, satellite imagery, space exploration, and a wealth of scientific data further support the understanding of Earth's round shape.

Belief in a flat Earth is considered a pseudoscience, and claims supporting it are often based on misinformation, misinterpretation of evidence, or conspiracy theories.

The scientific consensus overwhelmingly supports the understanding that the Earth is a rotating, spherical planet.

AI has created a monster!  ;D
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 03, 2023, 11:24:55 AM »

Well my Front garden is large & Flat & my pond water is flat
also my Drive way at back of house is Flat - The Earth must be flat then -  ::)

:D ;D :D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #269 on: December 03, 2023, 11:59:39 AM »
Q

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2024, 02:03:36 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: January 23, 2024, 02:06:48 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: January 23, 2024, 02:45:44 PM »
Well my Front garden is large & Flat & my pond water is flat
also my Drive way at back of house is Flat - The Earth must be flat then -  ::)

:D ;D :D
my shed is lower at one end than the other, this proves the curvature, either that or its falling over.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: January 23, 2024, 03:03:43 PM »
my shed is lower at one end than the other, this proves the curvature, either that or its falling over.

Hmmmm , yeah so is my shed , Ahh I know the earths Flat & round  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2024, 03:26:55 PM »

But...but...butt...Somet imes I can see the moon in the daytime!! Dat prove dis earf iz phlat.  'n' sheit. 

Still like Wiggs but the earth is round.  ;D