Author Topic: Trump calls for raising minimum age to buy all guns to 21  (Read 5032 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Trump calls for raising minimum age to buy all guns to 21
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2018, 01:00:27 PM »
LMAO!! Maybe on some little island, but I think you need to check facts.

check what facts? what country in the developed world has anywhere near the problem with guns as the US? there's 400 million or so people in western europe (hardly a little island). go check the gun ownership and gun crime figures. look at japan too while you're there.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2018, 01:03:40 PM »
Why is it whenever there is a hint of tightening the accessibility to guns the US people go apeshit?

Seriously, it's because it cannot show anything positive toward fixing the alleged concern.  And worse, it requires ignoring the potential negative, to do it.

That makes it dishonest, incredibly fucking dishonest, which is why some may go "apeshit" (as you see it).

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »
guns dont kill people

americans kill people

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2018, 02:26:15 PM »

address your points? waste of energy , been there done that. all the pro gun arguments are completely illogical and irrational BS anyway. you're a brainwashed NRA sheeple. end of story.

you want to reduce your problem with gun crime? reduce total number of guns in circulation. Ar15s, bump stocks, hand guns, bazookas , rocket launchers. whatever the fk. seriously reduce the the total number of guns in society and you will seriously reduce the problem with gun crime.

that's it, it's really that simple. pointless going any further. that's the bottom line. if your country doesn't have the stomach to that then you'll just continue to suffer with the same problem. and we'll be back here monthly to talk about the latest massacre.

address your points? waste of energy , been there done that. all the pro gun arguments are completely illogical and irrational BS anyway. you're a brainwashed NRA sheeple. end of story.

LMAO your bitching & moaning in every thread is a waste of energy , However we both know you can't refute facts hence why you'll just dismiss them. I demolished your " points " in moments. Bump-stocks have never been used in a crime until Vegas , ban them? What was that about illogical and irrational? Rifles are used in 3% of all gun murders , and AR15s are a subset of them. Ban them? What was that about illogical and irrational?  ;) You're brainwashed by The Guardian and for the record I'm NOT a member of the NRA , never have been , never will be.

you want to reduce your problem with gun crime? reduce total number of guns in circulation. Ar15s, bump stocks, hand guns, bazookas , rocket launchers. whatever the fk. seriously reduce the the total number of guns in society and you will seriously reduce the problem with gun crime.

Yes sounds good on paper doesn't it? To morons it would but how? Abolish the 2A? confiscate all guns? And we're right back to square one because confiscation leads to even more gun violence , congrats on your 3rd grade logic. FYI stupid , the vast majority of gun deaths are Suicides ( 66% in fact ) want to reduce gun deaths? Start with mental health that could cut gun deaths by almost 2/3rds !! You don't know the first fucking thing about American gun politics and it's laughable watch you flaunt your ignorance.

And moron , you ban people from owning firearms that creates 100s of thousands if not millions of victims who use firearms defensively , your solution to save 30 kids is to have 10X that in new victims sound logic  ::)

that's it, it's really that simple. pointless going any further. that's the bottom line. if your country doesn't have the stomach to that then you'll just continue to suffer with the same problem. and we'll be back here monthly to talk about the latest massacre.

Common theme in these massacres? Mental health , all the lunatics who do these are not wrapped to tight and most are on psychotropic meds , again " mass shootings " are rare events , regardless of what you're been sold , facts & numbers confirm this. You're not interested in a solution because if you were you'd at least bother to understand what the fuck you're talking about. You're another ignorant non-American who thinks they know what's good for my country , fuck off and worry about your country and the next terrorist attack there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2018, 02:55:58 PM »

check what facts? what country in the developed world has anywhere near the problem with guns as the US? there's 400 million or so people in western europe (hardly a little island). go check the gun ownership and gun crime figures. look at japan too while you're there.
Sure. What do you consider the "developed world"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2018, 08:10:41 PM »
He really isn't that smart. Ever read his tweets before he redacts and corrects the spelling?
That is exactly what he wants people to think.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2018, 08:16:26 PM »
That is exactly what he wants people to think.

Then he is a genius

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2018, 10:14:19 AM »
LMAO your bitching & moaning in every thread is a waste of energy , However we both know you can't refute facts hence why you'll just dismiss them. I demolished your " points " in moments. Bump-stocks have never been used in a crime until Vegas , ban them? What was that about illogical and irrational? Rifles are used in 3% of all gun murders , and AR15s are a subset of them. Ban them? What was that about illogical and irrational?  ;) You're brainwashed by The Guardian and for the record I'm NOT a member of the NRA , never have been , never will be.

Yes sounds good on paper doesn't it? To morons it would but how? Abolish the 2A? confiscate all guns? And we're right back to square one because confiscation leads to even more gun violence , congrats on your 3rd grade logic. FYI stupid , the vast majority of gun deaths are Suicides ( 66% in fact ) want to reduce gun deaths? Start with mental health that could cut gun deaths by almost 2/3rds !! You don't know the first fucking thing about American gun politics and it's laughable watch you flaunt your ignorance.

And moron , you ban people from owning firearms that creates 100s of thousands if not millions of victims who use firearms defensively , your solution to save 30 kids is to have 10X that in new victims sound logic  ::)

Common theme in these massacres? Mental health , all the lunatics who do these are not wrapped to tight and most are on psychotropic meds , again " mass shootings " are rare events , regardless of what you're been sold , facts & numbers confirm this. You're not interested in a solution because if you were you'd at least bother to understand what the fuck you're talking about. You're another ignorant non-American who thinks they know what's good for my country , fuck off and worry about your country and the next terrorist attack there.

lol. see this type of foolishness is what i was talking about. as my dad always said, never try to argue with an idiot. they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you on experience.

where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? i said you need to reduce the number of ALL types of gun in circulation. you say rifles only account for 3% of all gun murders.? well what % of all gun murders involve a gun of any type?...lol

oh it's a mental health issue not a gun issue. what a crock of sht. show me the evidence that shows that the US has a significantly greater prevalence of mental health issues than any comparable country... the difference is the number of guns you have in circulation . end of story.

again utter BS that reducing gun ownership will create victims. pretty much every credible bit of research shows that gun owners and their family are way more likely to come to harm than non gun owning households...i suppose relevant studies are getting a bit thin on the ground these days since the NRA put a kibosh on federal money being used to fund gun violence studies. bit strange that a country with such a huge gun crime problem wouldn't want to spend any government money researching the issue...

anyways i'm done here. continue to live in your NRA haze of ignorance. at least you got your guns to keep you safe. idiot.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2018, 10:26:32 AM »
lol. see this type of foolishness is what i was talking about. as my dad always said, never try to argue with an idiot. they'll only drag you down to their level then beat you on experience.

where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? i said you need to reduce the number of ALL types of gun in circulation. you say rifles only account for 3% of all gun murders.? well what % of all gun murders involve a gun of any type?...lol

oh it's a mental health issue not a gun issue. what a crock of sht. show me the evidence that shows that the US has a significantly greater prevalence of mental health issues than any comparable country... the difference is the number of guns you have in circulation . end of story.

again utter BS that reducing gun ownership will create victims. pretty much every credible bit of research shows that gun owners and their family are way more likely to come to harm than non gun owning households...i suppose relevant studies are getting a bit thin on the ground these days since the NRA put a kibosh on federal money being used to fund gun violence studies. bit strange that a country with such a huge gun crime problem wouldn't want to spend any government money researching the issue...

anyways i'm done here. continue to live in your NRA haze of ignorance. at least you got your guns to keep you safe. idiot.

We voted a reality TV star with a history of lying and womanizing into the highest office in the land.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2018, 12:58:09 PM »
We voted a reality TV star with a history of lying and womanizing into the highest office in the land.

Better than a lying murdering blood sucking pro NWO parasite of a woman

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2018, 01:19:01 PM »

Despite being a billionaire, Trump actually comes across as a normal person and not a stuck up and arrogant hypocrite like most of the career politicians.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2018, 01:20:58 PM »

I'm NOT arguing with you , I'm correcting you there's a difference  ;)

where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? . you say rifles only account for 3% of all gun murders.? well what % of all gun murders involve a gun of any type?...lol

your quote where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? One sentence later i said you need to reduce the number of ALL types of gun in circulation. You're contradicting yourself left & right.  ;)

Moron , pay attention. The VAST majority of gun deaths are the result of suicide , that's an unaddressed mental heath issue. And there is NO '' comparable country " considering we have a population of 323 million and 400 million private firearms. Your stupidity knows no bounds and I'll bitch slap you some more , would banning firearms reduce murder & suicide? http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf Let me sum it up for you because A) you don't have the balls to read it in it's entirety and B) you're to fucking stupid to comprehend what you're reading. The answer is a RESOUNDING NO  ;)

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. You need to learn how to argue your point dummy , assertions get you no where.

You've been done , you're just to dense to realize it. You're getting bitch slapped left & right with facts and numbers , and your appeals from emotion have failed you utterly as has your ad hominem attacks . You're a proud little man trying to save face but you're in WAY over your head arguing on a subject you don't have one fucking iota on what you're speaking about. Run along moron you're dismissed.  8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2018, 01:22:01 PM »

I didn't vote for Trump , I think he's an idiot but he's EONS fucking better than that girl.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »
Then he is a genius
Only time will tell.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2018, 12:37:55 AM »
I'm NOT arguing with you , I'm correcting you there's a difference  ;)

your quote where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? One sentence later i said you need to reduce the number of ALL types of gun in circulation. You're contradicting yourself left & right.  ;)

Moron , pay attention. The VAST majority of gun deaths are the result of suicide , that's an unaddressed mental heath issue. And there is NO '' comparable country " considering we have a population of 323 million and 400 million private firearms. Your stupidity knows no bounds and I'll bitch slap you some more , would banning firearms reduce murder & suicide? http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol30_No2_KatesMauseronline.pdf Let me sum it up for you because A) you don't have the balls to read it in it's entirety and B) you're to fucking stupid to comprehend what you're reading. The answer is a RESOUNDING NO  ;)

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. You need to learn how to argue your point dummy , assertions get you no where.

You've been done , you're just to dense to realize it. You're getting bitch slapped left & right with facts and numbers , and your appeals from emotion have failed you utterly as has your ad hominem attacks . You're a proud little man trying to save face but you're in WAY over your head arguing on a subject you don't have one fucking iota on what you're speaking about. Run along moron you're dismissed.  8)

this is what i was saying about arguing with an idiot. banning only bump sticks and rifles will not do a lot to address the overall gun problem. banning ALL guns(or hugely reducing numbers) will massively reduce the gun problem. how are these two statements contradictory? you have the comprehension skills of a 9 year old.

"bitch slapped left & right with facts and numbers" lol what a fkin idiot. you keep going on about suicide. OK...france, belgium, japan, south korea have higher suicide rates than the US. most of scandinavia pretty similar to the US.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/world-suicide-rate-map-2014-4?r=US&IR=T

you want to now go and check the murder/gun violence rates between the US and the rest of the first world....as i said already you're afkin idiot and arguing with you is a pointless and fruitless task.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2018, 03:46:20 AM »

this is what i was saying about arguing with an idiot. banning only bump sticks and rifles will not do a lot to address the overall gun problem. banning ALL guns(or hugely reducing numbers) will massively reduce the gun problem. how are these two statements contradictory? you have the comprehension skills of a 9 year old.

"bitch slapped left & right with facts and numbers" lol what a fkin idiot. you keep going on about suicide. OK...france, belgium, japan, south korea have higher suicide rates than the US. most of scandinavia pretty similar to the US.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/world-suicide-rate-map-2014-4?r=US&IR=T

you want to now go and check the murder/gun violence rates between the US and the rest of the first world....as i said already you're afkin idiot and arguing with you is a pointless and fruitless task.

You asked where did i say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile? two seconds later you said i said you need to reduce the number of ALL types of gun in circulation. Direct contradiction. You said where did I say banning bump stocks or rifles was worthwhile , then you we need to reduce ALL types , that's a direct contradiction. Make up your mind stupid. And you never addressed how we're supposed to ' hugely reduce the numbers ' I already explained to you what happens with confiscation , it leads to more gun violence. Because you have to have people with guns to go and confiscate the gun to ' hugely reduce the numbers ' Some will give them up , most won't,violence ensues , congrats moron you've exacerbated the gun violence problem 30 fold. Your " solution " is a non-solution.

Irrelevant to the point of reducing GUN violence in the USA stupid. My point is that's where the vast majority of gun violence comes from and NOT the rare mass shooting event. And because you're to fucking stupid and didn't have the intellectual honesty to read the Harvard study asking the question would banning firearms reduce murder & suicide? again , it's a resounding no. Get it? Banning guns will not reduce murder & suicide. So once again , you're wrong.

This has been addressed and then you morons play semantics games. Again stupid , I'm NOT arguing with you , I'm correcting you and your lies and bullshit. You're another ignorant Brit who thinks he knows what's going on in this country and knows what's best for it, The gun issue in America is very nuanced and convoluted , You're not American or a gun owner you don't know this, You're an outsider looking in thinking you know what's going on. You're like a child who interrupts grown-ups having a complex discussion thinking you know what's going on and you're hopelessly clueless. You people don't have the time and desire to learn the facts because they don't effect you directly. You watch a headline designed to capture your attention and you fall for it. Mass media has another brainless consumer of headlines , You like to think you're an intelligent guy , but on this subject you're a fucking IDIOT with simplistic solutions to a very complex problem that's not even your own.

Do yourself a favor either brush up on facts and get real knowledgeable or shut the fuck up or run the risk of looking stupid with each post , We already knew which one you chose.      

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2018, 04:26:21 AM »
Why can't we own grenades?
X

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2018, 09:50:30 AM »

right? sometimes I want to fish but don't really have time for it so if I want to lob a grenade into the pond to bag my limit, I oughta have that right

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2018, 12:36:11 PM »

Why? pressure cooker with shrapnel and nails in it , same effect.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2018, 10:43:27 AM »
trump's best idea arming teachers... can't afford to give them basic supplies in many poor school districts, but we can afford to give them guns.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2018, 12:43:25 PM »
trump likes to have little tryst with porn stars... i wonder if putin has pics of trump getting pissed on by prostitutes  ??? ??? ??? ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D just a little alliteration on a rainy Saturday. ::) ::) ::)
F

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2018, 02:26:18 PM »
Phew. Thank God for Trump.  ::)

I'm confident that raising the age to buy weapons will prevent mass shootings.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2018, 03:17:00 PM »
Trump trying to deny Americans their constitutional rights.

X

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2018, 03:28:35 PM »
Trump trying to deny Americans their constitutional rights.

I once bought a 44 mag from a gentleman, in a gas station parking lot.  He showed me his pistol that he carries in his waistband.  I asked him how long he'd been licensed to conceal carry.  He told me he didn't have a CHL.  I looked at him a little stunned.  He then proceeded to tell me, "I don't need a CHL to conceal carry, it is my God given right."

God gave him that right.   :D

True story.